A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Bonners Ferry, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Bonners Ferry
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Bonners Ferry
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Quickly diagnosed and explained what work needed to be done. He needed a more heavy duty spring to raise my garage door. Had it made and installed next day. Obvious to see he takes pride in his work. Very polite and friendlyJanice M.
- Business Description:Home Town Rebuilders, LLC is a LOCAL Storm Damage Recovery, and insurance claims specialist, full service home improvement contractor. Let Home Town Rebuilders, LLC work directly with your homeowners' insurance to ensure you recover the maximum dollar amount that your policy allows. We are master shingle applicators through Certainteed. We are preferred contractors with GAF, and Owens Corning. We are preferred vendors with Safeco, and Liberty Mutual. We are Sears Home improvement contractors...Recent Review:First met with Mark and then James. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. They dealt directly with my insurance company and there were no problems at all. James was helpful in helping us figure out what we wanted in the way of shingles, ice dam protection etc. The work crew could not have been more punctual, polite and hard working. They had the entire old shingles removed and new ones installed in 2 days. They cleaned up all trash and debris. Couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was better than expected. We ended up paying only our deductible, and had an upgrade in shingles to boot! This company is highly recommended!Steve F.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:The first unit was delivered in a timely manner. However, the carrier did not adhere to the shippers warnings about product fragility and the unit was received in a damaged state. The unit was sent back to Classic Copperworks for repair. The repair was treated as a priority by Mr. Threadgill, who had the unit shipped back to me in three weeks. It arrived in good condition that time. <br /> Mr Threadgill was very helpful in providing support in order to finish our project. He even had a caulking product sent to us in order to help with flashing the unit. That meant alot. <br /> I am not a professional contractor, but was able to install the unit myself with his support. However, my profession does provide me the opportunity to serve the public and as such, I feel that I am more than qualified in commenting on good service. While Classic Copperworks may not be the cheapest provider of goods and services, they stand behind their product and provide great support. It requiress a "leap of faith" to order an expensive unit from an out-of-state provider with no prior mutual history, but I can attest to my complete satisfaction. <br /> WRS <br /> <br /William S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Received the security system in three days. Set up was easy and I was able to get technical support on the phone quickly with a couple questions. They Uxari system has been working great and I am very happy with my experienceChris M.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Recent Review:Great! They helped me decided my options, replacing the glass in a 100 yr old door can be tricky, with having to have safety glass now days, which would not work in my door. The options were great and I was shocked I paid $15 for a door sized piece of plexi-glassjulie m.
- Business Description:We do employ subcontractors for several areas of construction. Being a father/son business allows us to remain in control of quality workmanship. Structured to meet your needs, we can work on an hourly basis or can bid the entire job at your requestRecent Review:It was great. He is a family-man and took care of us every step of the way. Chic is trustworthy and loyal. He stayed calm, was easy to work with and held the respect of the subs he hired. There were numerous changes and set-backs in our project and not a one phased Chic. We would have lost our house had it not been for him. We now live in our 5200 sqaure foot dream home in the heart of Powell, OH. It is a unique, one of a kind home that he was able to help us see come to life. Bravo......well doneAmanda M.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Capable of any job large or small submitting accurate estimates and prompt billing.Recent Review:Jay Watson was great at trouble shooting all of our issues with the installation of our new windows. It was a tricky job but he was able to do it at a low price and still produced a quality outcome. In addition he was clear, honest and a very pleasant person to be around. <br /Heather U.
- Business Description:Stained glass materials & tools. Repairs and restoration of stained glass. Custom designs for cabinets,entries,and architectural applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Bonners Ferry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Exteriors905 S Industry Way 107
- American Exteriors
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Haney Door Service423 W Sherman Ave
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Housingers Finish
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INCPO Box 2786
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INC
- Northwest Custom Construction, INCPO Box 967
Post Falls, Idaho
- Northwest Custom Construction, INC
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- Premier Doors & Millworks
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store