Home Town Rebuilders LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2014

Home Town Rebuilders, LLC is a LOCAL Storm Damage Recovery, and insurance claims specialist, full service home improvement contractor. Let Home Town Rebuilders, LLC work directly with your homeowners' insurance to ensure you recover the maximum dollar amount that your policy allows. We are master shingle applicators through Certainteed. We are preferred contractors with GAF, and Owens Corning. We are preferred vendors with Safeco, and Liberty Mutual. We are Sears Home improvement contractors. We are accreditted by the BBB with an A+ rating. We are verified contractors with Angies List with an A+ rating. We a re a Certified Firm with IICRC, certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Strucutural Drying, and Frie/ Smoke Damage Restoration. We offer a 5 year labor warranty on ALL of our work, and have several referrances in the area of local homeowners and business owners that are 100% satisfied with our job performance. Thank you for choosing Home Town Rebuilders, LLC as your Contractor of Choice and have a wonderful Day!...

Precision Services

Specializing in interior remodeling: kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, painting and more. Also we are offering restoration services such as water damage restoration, fire restoration or tree strike restoration. We can work directly with your insurance to take all the hassle off of your shoulders. We do it right the first time!! We pride what we do and we do quality. We have knowledge and expertise in the field since 2005. If you are looking for the company which will go the extra mile to deliver what you need. If you looking for a contractor who truly cares about his customers than look no further. We are here to help.

Haag Construction, LLC

We are a Veteran owned General Contractor specializing in kitchen, bath and basement remodels as well as insurance restoration work. We take the time to listen to your wants and needs and help find what fits your budget. We also provide line item estimates to help in the budgeting process.

Renewal By Andersen

We are your experts for quality replacement windows and patio doors in Spokane, WA. Local homeowners trust Renewal by Andersen! Our windows and doors deliver great value and superior thermal performance! As the exclusive Spokane retailer for Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and Andersen doors, Renewal by Andersen of Spokane is your source for professional window replacement in eastern Washington and southern Idaho. We are committed to installing only quality products and delivering exceptional customer service in replacement windows and doors.

03/02/2019

The Insurance claim was handled very well. James dealt with the insurance adjuster very professionally. The roof repair was done in a timely manner considering it is winter and we had a ton of snow on the roof that needed removed first. The roofers were very good considering the mess with all the snow. Roof looks great and should last a long time now. No complaints about the roof. Quality of the roofing job was excellent. The interior repairs took a while as the roofers are not interior repairmen. If Home Town Rebuilders LLC is going to do interior work they need a trained interior crew to do it. Got the interior work done after 3 tries. AND James did see that it was done correctly. He kept in touch with us and made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. Interior overall was GOOD! final finished work was excellent. Over all Job was great, It might be conditions of working outside and travel in snow and cold but it took longer for them to show up as promised, told they would be here in an hour, took 2 hours. Weather could be a problem, but having to WAIT for workers to show up is never a good thing. Work is done and we are greatly satisfied and back to our normal living, final outcome very pleased.

Description of Work
Bad roof, Insurance claim Replacement

Category roofing,water damage restoration

08/05/2018

Mr. Casey Gaines, Was very professional very courteous, very good at explaining the contract and was always able to reach him When there was questions or issues. The workmen were also professional courteous and clean the areas thoroughly after the job and during the job. I would recommend Mr. Games to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Placement of roof on home

06/30/2018

First met with Mark and then James. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. They dealt directly with my insurance company and there were no problems at all. James was helpful in helping us figure out what we wanted in the way of shingles, ice dam protection etc. The work crew could not have been more punctual, polite and hard working. They had the entire old shingles removed and new ones installed in 2 days. They cleaned up all trash and debris. Couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was better than expected. We ended up paying only our deductible, and had an upgrade in shingles to boot! This company is highly recommended!!

Description of Work
new shingles on roof

05/25/2018

A few neighbors had their roofs replaced under insurance claim using Home Town Rebuilders. I contacted them and he said that my insurance company is difficult, but scheduled a time to come inspect the roof. Upon arriving, he said that my insurance company never pays. I asked if he would at least look at my roof to give me an idea on whether it is worth fighting the insurance company, and repeatedly said it is a waste of time for him to even look at it. Well, it turned out to be a waste of my time, too.

Description of Work
Roofing inspection

05/19/2018

Was very pleased with the whole experience the estimate came in substantially lower than 5 others by a minimum of 5000 dollars James always answerd or returns phone calls did what he said he would do when he said he would do it his crew was tepectfull of the yard and property cleaned up after the roof was done used quality materials did quality fast work .1 day They stripped 4 layers off and stayed till the new roof would tread water cleaned up the next morning tied up any loose ends and were gone thanks guys

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/27/2018

I had James's business card sitting in my desk for 6 months before I called to take advantage of Hometown Rebuilders free roof inspection. James found several areas that had been damaged by a recent wind storm. Most of the damage was not visible. With that I was able to open a claim with my insurance company. Within three weeks of my first contact with Hometown Rebuilders I had a brand new roof. The work was completed in a timely manner (3 days) , the roof crew was very respectful of my property and did a excellent job. I would highly recommend James and Hometown Rebuilders

Description of Work
New Roof on Home

04/06/2018

A year ago, we had a different company give us an estimate for a roof replacement. It would have cost us $17K with them. Luckily, James was driving by and let me know that it was possible for my insurance to cover the cost of a new roof, due to wind damage. Sure enough, the adjuster agreed and for just the price of my deducible, I was able to get a new, 30yr roof. James was always on time and very helpful during the process, when I had questions. The crew was there early in the morning and worked efficiently for 2 days. They were very kind and respectful and cleaned up after they were done. The roof looks great and I recommend giving them a call if you think your roof might need replacing due to storm damage. You really have nothing to lose! Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review for Home Town! Yes ma'am we gladly worked with your homeowner'[Member Information Removed] insurance and got your roof replaced through them due to wind damage. We also got two of your neighbor'[Member Information Removed] roofs replaced through their homeowner'[Member Information Removed] insurance, and we will be replacing yet another roof righ next door to you within a couple weeks,thanks to the referral from your neigbor across the street that we replaced last year! We truly appreciate ALL the kind folks on [Member Information Removed] that we have worked for, and ALL the reviews and referrals we have received as a result!! Thank you again and have a blessed day !!

02/24/2018

Totally unexpected - entire roof was stripped of old shingles and redone in one day, including two skylights that were replaced! One day!! Plus all of the debris was hauled away. In one day!! And my cost was only my insurance deductible! James promised I would be satisfied with his crew's workmanship and he delivered!!

Description of Work
Roof re-shingle

Thank you ever so kindly for the great reviews and all the referrals you have given me!! You have been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking great care with all your neighbors roof and/or exterior/interior home remodeling projects in the future Cheers!!

04/23/2016

Contractor was punctual and explained everything he would do. After completion, he walked through his findings and offered suggestions on next steps.

Description of Work
Inspected roof.

07/13/2015

unfortunately when worker was climbing ladder from roof of my porch to roof of house slipped into my gutter and had to be replaced---they did get the gutter replaced for free--- I had some flashing I wanted added in the back but owner said job was too small and should call handyman----not a good experience

Description of Work
looked at roof to make sure the shingles were not damaged and said his worker filled in some cracks with cauck--waste of time

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business. I gave you my associates phone number to take care of your flashing. The reason I couldn't do it was because you said you didn't have much money right now, and you couldn't afford the price I gave you, which was $100.I also offered to help get your other projects completed, but once again your response was,"I just don't have the money". The roof needed nothing more than the caulking that we did. We inspected your roof, and it was not in need of further repairs. If you read the description of the "roof maintenance package" you will see that we performed the task splendidly. Thank you for taking the time to review my company. In the future your honesty is appreciated Thanks again and good luck with your situation

Roofing, Storm Damage Recovery, Wind Damage, Water Damage Restoration,Smoke/ Fire Damage Restoration

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available