Home Town Rebuilders LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2014

1811 E Holyoke Ave

Spokane, WA 99217

Home Town Rebuilders, LLC is a LOCAL Storm Damage Recovery, and insurance claims specialist, full service home improvement contractor. Let Home Town Rebuilders, LLC work directly with your homeowners' insurance to ensure you recover the maximum dollar amount that your policy allows. We are master

03/02/2019

James R.

The Insurance claim was handled very well. James dealt with the insurance adjuster very professionally. The roof repair was done in a timely manner considering it is winter and we had a ton of snow on the roof that needed removed first. The roofers were very good considering the mess with all the snow. Roof looks great and should last a long time now. No complaints about the roof. Quality of the roofing job was excellent. The interior repairs took a while as the roofers are not interior repairmen. If Home Town Rebuilders LLC is going to do interior work they need a trained interior crew to do it. Got the interior work done after 3 tries. AND James did see that it was done correctly. He kept in touch with us and made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. Interior overall was GOOD! final finished work was excellent. Over all Job was great, It might be conditions of working outside and travel in snow and cold but it took longer for them to show up as promised, told they would be here in an hour, took 2 hours. Weather could be a problem, but having to WAIT for workers to show up is never a good thing. Work is done and we are greatly satisfied and back to our normal living, final outcome very pleased.

Description of Work
Bad roof, Insurance claim Replacement

Category roofing, water damage restoration

08/05/2018

Catherine S.

Mr. Casey Gaines, Was very professional very courteous, very good at explaining the contract and was always able to reach him When there was questions or issues. The workmen were also professional courteous and clean the areas thoroughly after the job and during the job. I would recommend Mr. Games to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Placement of roof on home

06/30/2018

Steve F.

First met with Mark and then James. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. They dealt directly with my insurance company and there were no problems at all. James was helpful in helping us figure out what we wanted in the way of shingles, ice dam protection etc. The work crew could not have been more punctual, polite and hard working. They had the entire old shingles removed and new ones installed in 2 days. They cleaned up all trash and debris. Couldn't have been more pleased. Everything was better than expected. We ended up paying only our deductible, and had an upgrade in shingles to boot! This company is highly recommended!!

Description of Work
new shingles on roof

05/25/2018

Dan W.

A few neighbors had their roofs replaced under insurance claim using Home Town Rebuilders. I contacted them and he said that my insurance company is difficult, but scheduled a time to come inspect the roof. Upon arriving, he said that my insurance company never pays. I asked if he would at least look at my roof to give me an idea on whether it is worth fighting the insurance company, and repeatedly said it is a waste of time for him to even look at it. Well, it turned out to be a waste of my time, too.

Description of Work
Roofing inspection

05/19/2018

Shawn S.

Was very pleased with the whole experience the estimate came in substantially lower than 5 others by a minimum of 5000 dollars James always answerd or returns phone calls did what he said he would do when he said he would do it his crew was tepectfull of the yard and property cleaned up after the roof was done used quality materials did quality fast work .1 day They stripped 4 layers off and stayed till the new roof would tread water cleaned up the next morning tied up any loose ends and were gone thanks guys

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/27/2018

Ron B.

I had James's business card sitting in my desk for 6 months before I called to take advantage of Hometown Rebuilders free roof inspection. James found several areas that had been damaged by a recent wind storm. Most of the damage was not visible. With that I was able to open a claim with my insurance company. Within three weeks of my first contact with Hometown Rebuilders I had a brand new roof. The work was completed in a timely manner (3 days) , the roof crew was very respectful of my property and did a excellent job. I would highly recommend James and Hometown Rebuilders

Description of Work
New Roof on Home

04/06/2018

Stephanie C.

A year ago, we had a different company give us an estimate for a roof replacement. It would have cost us $17K with them. Luckily, James was driving by and let me know that it was possible for my insurance to cover the cost of a new roof, due to wind damage. Sure enough, the adjuster agreed and for just the price of my deducible, I was able to get a new, 30yr roof. James was always on time and very helpful during the process, when I had questions. The crew was there early in the morning and worked efficiently for 2 days. They were very kind and respectful and cleaned up after they were done. The roof looks great and I recommend giving them a call if you think your roof might need replacing due to storm damage. You really have nothing to lose! Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review for Home Town! Yes ma'am we gladly worked with your homeowner'[Member Information Removed] insurance and got your roof replaced through them due to wind damage. We also got two of your neighbor'[Member Information Removed] roofs replaced through their homeowner'[Member Information Removed] insurance, and we will be replacing yet another roof righ next door to you within a couple weeks,thanks to the referral from your neigbor across the street that we replaced last year! We truly appreciate ALL the kind folks on [Member Information Removed] that we have worked for, and ALL the reviews and referrals we have received as a result!! Thank you again and have a blessed day !!

02/24/2018

Joe B.

Totally unexpected - entire roof was stripped of old shingles and redone in one day, including two skylights that were replaced! One day!! Plus all of the debris was hauled away. In one day!! And my cost was only my insurance deductible! James promised I would be satisfied with his crew's workmanship and he delivered!!

Description of Work
Roof re-shingle

Thank you ever so kindly for the great reviews and all the referrals you have given me!! You have been a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking great care with all your neighbors roof and/or exterior/interior home remodeling projects in the future Cheers!!

04/23/2016

Cynthia H.

Contractor was punctual and explained everything he would do. After completion, he walked through his findings and offered suggestions on next steps.

Description of Work
Inspected roof.

10/21/2015

Londeana B.

Description of Work
date of service 2/15/2015 cost is $3000.00 jobs done tore off old shingles put on a new roof and put the gutters back on

07/13/2015

Mary F.

unfortunately when worker was climbing ladder from roof of my porch to roof of house slipped into my gutter and had to be replaced---they did get the gutter replaced for free--- I had some flashing I wanted added in the back but owner said job was too small and should call handyman----not a good experience

Description of Work
looked at roof to make sure the shingles were not damaged and said his worker filled in some cracks with cauck--waste of time

Category gutter repair, handyman service, roofing

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business. I gave you my associates phone number to take care of your flashing. The reason I couldn't do it was because you said you didn't have much money right now, and you couldn't afford the price I gave you, which was $100.I also offered to help get your other projects completed, but once again your response was,"I just don't have the money". The roof needed nothing more than the caulking that we did. We inspected your roof, and it was not in need of further repairs. If you read the description of the "roof maintenance package" you will see that we performed the task splendidly. Thank you for taking the time to review my company. In the future your honesty is appreciated Thanks again and good luck with your situation

07/05/2015

Alicia B.

Went well-no complaints.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance and inspection

07/02/2015

Kellen S.

Description of Work
Hometown Rebuilders were prompt and professional. They performed a roof inspection and repaired all areas of wear that they discovered. The technician also documented his work with photos.

06/22/2015

Jonathan T.

Description of Work
I was first given a quote for my home repair that was far and beyond what was needed. I only needed a section repaired and was given a quote for the entire house. Second, I was not given a written quote but instead he tried to conduct business via text. He lacked attention to details and was finally given a quote to conduct the repair after multiple exchanges. Totally unacceptable.

Category handyman service, roofing

Sir This review is totally unjustified. I paid my worker to come out and give you 2 estimates. One for the repair and one for the whole house. Just as we discussed. Please take this review down as it is 100% unwarranted. This is unexpected and misinformation. As you see I have A ratings from ALL of my previous customers. I take pride in being attentive to my customers. My company is valued at 3m but as you can clearly see from previous reviews, I take the time to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied. Again, please do the right thing and take down this review.

05/28/2015

Pearline H.

Description of Work
Did not use the service. Met with the contractor but I did not follow through--no fault of his.

05/07/2015

Harold Bullock B.

Description of Work
they repaired the problem.

04/23/2015

Linda L.

Description of Work
They did a full roof replacement (5 roofs total) to include replacing 2 skylights. They also removed 1 skylight and finished the interior ceiling where skylight was removed.

04/22/2015

Kathleen S.

Excellent

Description of Work
Replaced two roof shingles

04/21/2015

Kevin A.

The contractor was excellent and treated the services with care and gave excellent advice on how to maintain it myself.

Description of Work
Sealed leaking skylight in residential house.

04/14/2015

Joan D.

Both gentlemen were professional and completed the work very quickly. Jim explained what they found and pointed out the repair that was necessary. When they were finished, I asked about other repairs we needed and they came inside and looked at everything, Jim recommended his helper, JJ, to do the work, saying, "he is the one you should use. That kind of thing is right up his alley and he does good work. We hired JJ to do the other jobs and all were completed in about a half day at a fair price.

Description of Work
Complete roof inspection and minor repairs and maintenance.

03/12/2015

Adrianne C.

We first contacted them through the angie's list big deal. They came to do the work within a few days. There was a lot of damage from a recent storm. They repaired the damage and then immediately sat down with us to talk to insurance for us! He knew all the right things to say to help us get a claim in. James met with the insurance adjuster when he came and told him his thoughts on the damage. Through the whole process he negotiated with insurance to get us a new roof due to the amount of damage. He also worked with us on pricing to make what insurance didn't cover affordable. The roof was done in one day. From the first call to the finished roof it was only a little over two weeks! James was easy to work with, very responsive, and reliable. The roof crew cleaned up after they were finished.

Description of Work
They replaced our entire roof.

02/12/2015

Ed G.

They did a really good job. They completed the roof in a few days. They kept it clean and covered my bushes so no nails and debris fell in. I was very happy with them. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
They put a roof on my house and did siding work.

Category roofing, siding

02/08/2015

Eric M.

The job went great from start to finish. They were on top of the job the entire time and I was updated daily about when material would be ordered and delivered and when the job would be done. They worked well with the insurance company as well. The old shingles were removed and new shingles installed in the same day. The old material were cleaned up from around the house. The shingles look great. They also do windows, siding, doors and windows. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
replaced roof shingles and associated materials

01/27/2015

Tina S.

Executed perfectly. Material was ordered, delivered and the crew installed in the timeframe that was presented. Great care was taken to protect existing landscaping and all debris was cleaned up and removed promptly the same day. James was very professional to deal with. He explained what was needed and worked well with our insurance adjuster. In addition to being an example of professionalism the insurance adjuster also gave high remarks based on his experience in other jobs. I recommended him to a family member who also needed a roof replaced and they were equally satisfied with him and his crew. I would highly recommend James in the future to anyone needing any roof work.

Description of Work
Removed and installed entire roof.

10/17/2014

Kelly H.

They did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them to anybody and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

Dear valued customer, Thank you for the great review, and repeat business! We greatly value your time and effort in making such a great review and look forward to your next home improvement project! Greatfully James Allison Owner/HTR