DaBella - Spokane

Washington L and I
05/02/2018

23502 E Knox Ave Suite B

Liberty Lake, WA 99019

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality....

4.4

roofing (88)window replacement (36)siding companies (17)gutter repair (17)home remodeling (4)

05/01/2021

Luke Allen and Colton butcher came out and did a free estimate for my wife and I. They were very professional and polite and did great great job educating us on the state of our roof and what our options are. When the time is right Dabella will be first on our list for getting our roof done.

Description of Work
Roof estimate

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

05/01/2021

Colby the sales rep was very professional and helpful. The knowledge he gave me helped me in so many ways. I will be returning to Dabella for my future projects.

Description of Work
Roofing estimate

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/28/2021

Josh and Brian were very knowledgeable and thorough, leading me through the estimate and financing process. They provided an excellent low-pressure, attentive service.

Description of Work
New Roofing & Gutters

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/27/2021

We have not gotten the roof yet but the two salesmen were absolutely amazing! Brian Strandley and Josh Fetter are awesome guys and very knowledgeable. They were on time and very thorough with their observations and very helpful with questions about the roofing product. Can't wait for my new roof!

Description of Work
New Roof needed

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/23/2021

I've dealt with the sales team so far. They are great. I can't speak to workmanship as the job hasn't started yet.

Description of Work
Roof and rain gutters replaced

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

02/01/2021

It went really well, everything was done on time and we didn’t have to pay too much. The results have been great too, there has been no problems with the roof so far. Josh was a great help and stuck with us through the whole process and made this super simple for us.

Description of Work
My Grandma needed some work done on her roofing.

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Hello! Thank you for your positive review on Josh. Have a great day!

02/01/2021

Excellent work once done. The process took a little longer than expected but the end result has gotten me lots of compliments and a better looking home. Josh and Brandon represent the company well and were knowledgeable about the process.

Description of Work
Roof system

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Hello! Thank you for your positive review on Josh and Brandon, have a great day!

01/31/2021

Matthew Dunbarr did a great job and he had extensive knowledge of the product. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Hello! Thank you for your positive review on our team. Have a wonderful day!

01/19/2021

I was very satisfied with the evaluation and presentation provided. Kris McKethen was punctual, friendly and provided a thorough presentation regarding window replacement nation-wide. He covered the different parts, their quality and prices. I was provided a comprehensive display of all of my options and their prices. He didn't try to push me into a decision. I also received a presentation regardi...

Description of Work
Evaluate current windows and replace as necessary

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback on Kris. We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with him. We appreciate you choosing DaBella, have a great day!

01/15/2021

A frustrating experience. We signed our contract with flex scheduling, and were told a crew could complete our project in about a week once started. Four months later, after zero contact and no prior notification, workers begin showing up to our home. Our project took over five weeks to complete. Having a child and dogs in our home, this was a huge inconvenience. Some days we would come home from ...

Description of Work
Siding removal and install

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Bath and Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower Conversion, Walk-in Tubs, Sliding Glass Doors, Gutters, Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing