DaBella - Spokane

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2015

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and

4.2

roofing (103)window replacement (41)gutter repair (25)siding companies (20)home remodeling (8)door installation (2)

01/31/2023

Clifford M.

Got a random call center reading a script. Couldn't even tell me how far out they were booking. It was like talking to a robot. bye I even offered to give him my phone number so someone from the local office can call me back and he was snarky and said OKAY I wish you luck on your project and hung up on me.

Description of Work
full bath remodel x 2

12/29/2022

Craig M.

Madisyn was more than Professional! Thanks to here I got the perfect shower! Would not go anywhere else! The installers were very professional also! It only took two days! DONE! Can’t thank you enough!

Description of Work
Shower install

10/24/2022

Lory Z.

DeBells 's clams to "not let you down. ensure quality.", is NOT true. My shower started installation two months ago and is not in working order. Have called customer service several times , weeks later no return calls. After many incidents with the installation, when finished the shower head does not work, only the hand held. It is now over a month and their corporate has done nothing to make it work. Not happy. Paid for new shower I haven't used yet. Still waiting.

Description of Work
Removed old tiled shower and replaced with their one piece system.

10/10/2022

Janice W.

The roof looks great, although the overall process leaves me wondering if it was done to professional standards. Our chimney was damaged when the subcontractor removed old flashing, but of course DaBella takes no responsibility. There is pressure to pay without inspection; there's a disconnect between salesperson and follow through; DaBella customer service is terrible. Once we gave a down payment and signed a contract, DaBella was done with us. Are the subcontractors really factory trained, as the salesperson says? My advice: insist that someone in DaBella management inspect the job (complete with photos) before you pay. I have posted a review with more details on the DaBella Spokane FB page.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

Review for DaBella - Spokane - 23502 E Knox Ave, Liberty Lake, WA - 39903740

07/22/2022

Larry H.

The two guys who showed up were clearly well trained as a team. They were professional and polite. They were here for almost 3 hours even after I made it clear I had plans 90 minutes earlier. As it turned out, they had lied repeatedly. The said my roof was sapping. It wasn't. They said there was rotting wood and failing asphalt shingles. There wasn't in either case. They said there were soft spots in the center of specific roof areas. There weren't any. They quoted me $46,000 for a new roof. When it was clear I wasn't going to spend that much, they called their "GM" and he lowered it to $37,000. When I still wasn't interested, they called their GM again and he lowered it to $25,000. I got it done with a different GAF certified company for $19,000. Very happy that I shopped this project.

Description of Work
Tear off and replace roof

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

07/19/2022

Jennifer K.

I agreed to get a quote from Dabella on a roof that I knew I'd need to be replacing in the next couple of years. They told me the estimate would take about 45 minutes. Their inspection part of it took that long, but the sales pitch they gave me meant they ended up staying for 3 hours. They went through their speal on why I should choose them and how they're a family company, which is all fine and good. Then they finally gave me their quote which was more than 3x what I expected it to be. I'm sure they could visibly see how shocked I was because they started talking about how with inflation prices have just gone up so much. I was pretty straight to the point and said that's way outside of what I expected it would be and so they started telling me that maybe they could talk to someone and bring it down. They started asking me what I could afford each month, trying to switch me from thinking about the total cost and focus on smaller monthly amounts. He also said because it's the end of the month and he's trying to hit a quota he can probably get me a better deal. After getting on the phone and talking to someone they suddenly were able to cut the quote in half. I think they expected me to just jump on that huge discount but I said no, I want to do more research and get more quotes. He then went hard into getting me to sign a contract right then because prices were just going to go up. I will give it to them ... they're very good at trying to get the sale. They're very aggressive with trying to get the sale and will say anything to get you to sign a contract. I refused over and over and was exhausted when they finally left 3 hours later (at 9 PM). I did some research on their reviews after they left and saw many negative reviews of people having the same experience (as well as many negative reviews from people who did forward with the purchase and ended up not liking the roofers they outsourced to). Then I got nearly daily calls over the next couple of weeks from Dabella (and no voice mails). I finally answered just so that I could ask to be taken off of their call list and the woman (again very nice) went into another sales pitch about how they're having a summer blow out sale and could potentially get a 50% off discount from my quote. She was again very aggressive about trying to get me to commit to having one of their guys come out to my house again (I'm sure to get me to sign a contract). Now after having the original quote cut in half TWICE, it's finally in a range that I think is competitive, but at this point I don't trust them at all. My honest assumption is that maybe they do have a great product (50 year warranty), but be very cautious. Hold your ground and do your research, get other quotes so that you feel comfortable with the price they give you. And above all ... DO NOT go with the first quote they give you! It's outrageous because they're assuming you'll be happy when they give you the next "discount".

Description of Work
Replace entire roof on main home and over garage

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

07/01/2022

Eileen M.

The inspection and presentation went very well Matthew m was great. Very knowledgeable about the products offered

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Cost $0.01

07/01/2022

Eileen M.

Matthew Mitchell was amazing and gave a very professional inspection of our windows and was very knowledgeable. Very excited to use them in the future

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

06/30/2022

Robert M.

Anders & Dakota were very respectful, prompt, a courteous. I appreciated how professional they were through the whole process

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

06/25/2022

Donna D.

Appointment with Caydon Demoss was awesome. And can’t wait to have the work done.

Description of Work
I’m getting new siding done.

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/25/2022

cara B.

GREAT, Madisyn & Marcus were personable, helpful and friendly. Greatly appreciated

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

06/18/2022

mark V.

our salesmen Jacob showed up and was very professional, very informative and willing to listen and help us in our decision to purchase a new roof.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

06/17/2022

mark V.

Jacob was very intelligent and knowledgeable. Is respectful and considerate to others. Great hire for Deballa.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

06/16/2022

Jerry R.

Michael Testa and Max Schaefer worked with us to get approved for new siding. The 2 of them were very professional. They have great customer service skills. I would refer them to anybody that need this service. Thank You!!!

Description of Work
siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

06/15/2022

Kathlene J.

Cameron andJacob came into my home regarding a bath remodel. They did an amazing job. I am completely happy with everything and the way that they presented everything.

Description of Work
Bathroom remold

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

06/11/2022

Amy T.

Friendly people! Took an amazing amount of time to answer questions. Great product and presentation! Jacob and Christopher were true professionals

Description of Work
New Roof on home

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

06/07/2022

Steve M.

DaBella is 100% a sales and marketing firm....they do NOT perform any work. They come out and try to literally get their foot in the door and do the hard sell. Their quote was 3 times the amount I ended up paying for EXACTLY the same roof with the exact same warranty. So if you believe that paying more gets you a better roof then these people are for you.

Description of Work
Re-roof of house

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

06/03/2022

Kenny M.

I had Telman Melkonyan come and do an assessment of our place to establish some options for re-siding/re-skirting our house. He was very kind and courteous and really went out of his way to give me as many options and as much information as possible. Highly recommend DaBella, outstanding service. -Kenny Morden

Description of Work
Siding and skirting.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

05/02/2022

Mike H.

Roofer did not do the work as described and when I brought it up to Debella, the roofer threatened me. Now my roof is curling and no one will do anything about it. $28,000 down the drain.

Description of Work
remove existing roof and replace it

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

04/21/2022

Aisha J.

This company is a scam. As soon as the job started all communication stopped. It rained the same week my roof was finished. It leaked, I immediately reported it, 2 months later no one has come to check or look at anything. I’ve left numerous messages no one will call back. It’s now month 3 and I still can’t get anyone to respond. Do not use this company! It’s a complete scam!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

03/11/2022

Lynne K.

We were sold windows under pressure and were told the would be installed in August There was no communication from the. And every time we called the call was either not answered or someone who was completely incompetent answered. Our windows did not arrive until November. One was measured incorrectly and did not fit. It had to remade and was finally delivered and installed in January. I spoke to the company manager in Spokane and he was rude and inconsiderate. We were told that we would receive a discount due to all the inconveniences and delayed work. We did not receive any discount. I would NEVER do business with this company again.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/10/2022

02/26/2022

RICHARD W.

Terrible, the guys came out to do an estimate and were very on the script, the estimate for a roof was $30,000. We have an average 2 bedroom tract house. The tip off was a $4,000 estimate for rain gutters. I went to my neighbors next door who have the same size house and had their roof done a month ago and it was $12,000. The salesmen were very pushy trying to get a commitment and a contract signed and was very uncomfortable. Get a second estimate before doing business with them.

Description of Work
roof estimate