DaBella - Spokane

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2015

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality....

Advance Roofing LLC

Here in Advance Roofing our roofing experts build attractive, safe, and energy-saving roofs for customers throughout Spokane, Washington and other areas in the Inland Northwest. We never leave you on your own once we complete a roofing project. Our local team is dedicated to performing regular maintenance to prevent issues down the line. If you ever find yourself in need of emergency roof repairs, our professional team will address these as well.

Serv-Tech Roofing

Serv-Tech Roofing specializes in making roof REPAIRS. Our agile teams of 2 have been trained to perform repairs on ALL roof types in a safe, knowledgable, and efficient manner. Our Service Technicians (Serv-Tech's) have also been drug tested and background checked for our customer's peace of mind. Smoking, loud music and fowl language are not allowed on any of our job sites. Call now! We're looking forward to working with you!

Offers by Serv-Tech Roofing on Angi
Avidus Roofing

AVIDUS - it is a Latin word that stands for eagerness, passion, and hunger. We started up in the midst of the restoration after the windstorm that Spokane got hit by in November of 2015. We realized that quite a few companies are overwhelmed with work and are losing their hunger to improve and provide a better service. Here at AVIDUS we find our joy when we serve our customers with their construction needs or when we invest and train a new team member to do the same. For us, our work is one more way to express care for people, and we're passionate about it. AVIDUS is eager to send our specialists to assist you with the following services: asphalt roofing repair and replacement, and siding repair and replacements. And we want to stay hungry to never stop improving and winning your business!

05/01/2021

Luke Allen and Colton butcher came out and did a free estimate for my wife and I. They were very professional and polite and did great great job educating us on the state of our roof and what our options are. When the time is right Dabella will be first on our list for getting our roof done.

Description of Work
Roof estimate

05/01/2021

Colby the sales rep was very professional and helpful. The knowledge he gave me helped me in so many ways. I will be returning to Dabella for my future projects.

Description of Work
Roofing estimate

04/28/2021

Josh and Brian were very knowledgeable and thorough, leading me through the estimate and financing process. They provided an excellent low-pressure, attentive service.

Description of Work
New Roofing & Gutters

04/27/2021

We have not gotten the roof yet but the two salesmen were absolutely amazing! Brian Strandley and Josh Fetter are awesome guys and very knowledgeable. They were on time and very thorough with their observations and very helpful with questions about the roofing product. Can't wait for my new roof!

Description of Work
New Roof needed

04/23/2021

I've dealt with the sales team so far. They are great. I can't speak to workmanship as the job hasn't started yet.

Description of Work
Roof and rain gutters replaced

02/01/2021

It went really well, everything was done on time and we didn’t have to pay too much. The results have been great too, there has been no problems with the roof so far. Josh was a great help and stuck with us through the whole process and made this super simple for us.

Description of Work
My Grandma needed some work done on her roofing.

Category roofer

02/01/2021

Excellent work once done. The process took a little longer than expected but the end result has gotten me lots of compliments and a better looking home. Josh and Brandon represent the company well and were knowledgeable about the process.

Description of Work
Roof system

Category roofer

01/31/2021

Matthew Dunbarr did a great job and he had extensive knowledge of the product. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

01/19/2021

I was very satisfied with the evaluation and presentation provided. Kris McKethen was punctual, friendly and provided a thorough presentation regarding window replacement nation-wide. He covered the different parts, their quality and prices. I was provided a comprehensive display of all of my options and their prices. He didn't try to push me into a decision. I also received a presentation regarding the origin and history of the company and the relevant philosophy of the owner. If the actual window replacement equals the presentation of Kris, I will be quite satisfied.

Description of Work
Evaluate current windows and replace as necessary

Category window installer

01/15/2021

A frustrating experience. We signed our contract with flex scheduling, and were told a crew could complete our project in about a week once started. Four months later, after zero contact and no prior notification, workers begin showing up to our home. Our project took over five weeks to complete. Having a child and dogs in our home, this was a huge inconvenience. Some days we would come home from work and see that the contract crew had only installed 10 new siding boards. The work done varies wildly in quality, and definitely was not done to “James Hardie specifications”. Our crew definitely did not appear to be professionally trained for the task. Corners were cut. The work crew left trash and pieces of our old lead contaminated siding scattered around the property, I will be picking up cigarette butts until the end of summer. Our contractor eventually grew tired of our project and continually told us it was completed, we pointed out work that still needed to be done, but were told the project was completed. We were frustrated and at a loss, as DaBella did not return calls or respond to emails. I took pictures and made a list of work I now had to do. The terrible experience continues. Our project was already wildly expensive, especially for the size of our home, but DaBella found a way to add on expenses. After Congress approved the second round of COVID-19 stimulus payments, we received a “final payment” bill for the amount of money we were going to receive, highly suspicious as we financed through DaBella so they could piece together how much our stimulus payment would be. I talked over the phone with DaBella, asking for clarification on the bill. I was given vague information, with nothing to justify the payment amount. I told DaBella my issues with the entire project experience over the phone again at this point, which has proven to be entirely fruitless, with zero attempts to fix any issues. DaBella then charged me the final payment amount with no approval. I have contacted DaBella multiple times to continue to dispute the charge, but it seems that they have my money and don’t want to deal with me. I also received a voicemail from a local GM, from a phone number that does not work when I call it. I have since talked to two separate customer service reps who assure me the appropriate people have been emailed and called, but nothing has progressed. Every time I’ve called customer service I’ve been told I would be contacted within 48 hours, that has never happened. I do not recommend working with DaBella. The DaBella experience is frustrating, terrible, slow, and complicated unprofessional. DaBella operates under the guise of being the industry leader, but only seems to take your money and run. And then charge you more money.

Description of Work
Siding removal and install

Category siding contractor

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Bath and Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower Conversion, Walk-in Tubs, Sliding Glass Doors, Gutters, Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing