This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Bonners Ferry, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Bonners Ferry
- DaBella - Idaho FallsBrian Chacon & Jacob Motloch were great. We were impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Level of service was top-notch.
- DaBella - BoiseIt was amazing.Eric R. and Cody B was so easy to talk to about my needs for my home. They have the perfect ideas of what I want. And will be able to deliver. Thank you Thank you
- DaBella - BoiseEverything was excellent and the crew was amazing. Rep Joshua Palacios worked with us to get the best deal possible and we very much appreciate it.
- Johnstone Carpentry & ConstructionThere were delays due to Covid interrupting the supply, these were beyond the control of the conbtractor. Work was nicely done and completed quickly once the siding arrived from the factory.
- DaBella - BoiseDustin and Toby were excellent during our first meeting. They were on time and very professional. They were incredibly knowledgeable about all of their products and took the time to make sure we understood our options. They worked hard to get us the best product for the best price and made it work for our budget. If you're looking at a remodel project, I would highly recommend them
- HBSIThe company representative, Kent Shannon, was forthright with us during the preliminary discussions/negotiations and throughout the replacement of our entire fascia, soffit, gutters, and one window. He knows his products well and explained them very well. We like to think about spending our hard earned money and he was willing to give us plenty of time to mull over our options with other products and contractors. The work was completed quickly but not rushed. Workers showed up reliably on time and were always willing to answer questions. And of most importance, the quality of the work was outstanding. I would definitely contract with HBSI and Kent Shannon again
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- DaBella - BoiseJared was very professional and extremely knowledgable about siding. I did not go with the siding project but if I do, Jared would be my first call.
- DaBella - Idaho FallsJimmy Rochelle done us very good job getting cost on line with what was needed. And we will now have new siding
Siding Contractors in Bonners Ferry
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:Contract was signed in April 2021, work was supposed to start in July 2021, materials dropped in driveway in Sept of 2021 and work started in Oct 2021. No permits pulled and still Nov 2021 no permit. Roofing material left all over yard and nails were not picked up. I asked the Regional manager John McMullan how much he thought a few nails was. He informed me a few nails is 1/3 of a 5 gallon bucket. Contract says there will be a few nails after work completed but that is a ridiculous amount. He also told me that he was going to charge me an additional charge for an extra layer of roofing material that was removed. I informed him that the contract states any additional work would need to be in writing. Sheathing was supposed to be repaired and 6 sheets were delivered but not a single one was used. Previous vents were removed and holes not patched. The new venting doesn't even meet the current building codes. They didn't cut the sheathing properly. We WERE willing to pay a little more for a quality job but this was never quality. The regional manager has been calling demanding resolution but he isn't even willing to get the proper permits and inspections. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!Doug R.
- Business Description:Home Town Rebuilders, LLC is a LOCAL Storm Damage Recovery, and insurance claims specialist, full service home improvement contractor. Let Home Town Rebuilders, LLC work directly with your homeowners' insurance to ensure you recover the maximum dollar amount that your policy allows. We are master shingle applicators through Certainteed. We are preferred contractors with GAF, and Owens Corning. We are preferred vendors with Safeco, and Liberty Mutual. We are Sears Home improvement contractors...Recent Review:The Insurance claim was handled very well. James dealt with the insurance adjuster very professionally. The roof repair was done in a timely manner considering it is winter and we had a ton of snow on the roof that needed removed first. The roofers were very good considering the mess with all the snow. Roof looks great and should last a long time now. No complaints about the roof. Quality of the roofing job was excellent. The interior repairs took a while as the roofers are not interior repairmen. If Home Town Rebuilders LLC is going to do interior work they need a trained interior crew to do it. Got the interior work done after 3 tries. AND James did see that it was done correctly. He kept in touch with us and made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. Interior overall was GOOD! final finished work was excellent. Over all Job was great, It might be conditions of working outside and travel in snow and cold but it took longer for them to show up as promised, told they would be here in an hour, took 2 hours. Weather could be a problem, but having to WAIT for workers to show up is never a good thing. Work is done and we are greatly satisfied and back to our normal living, final outcome very pleasedJames R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:We have been in Business for nine years, I have any where from 1 to 5 guys helping me. I like to do the biding and billing through email, but i can do it any way that works best for the job. Any type of inside work for the months of January through April i will take 15% off the job
- Business Description:Magic Valley Structures, LLC is a family run business located in Heyburn, Idaho. We are fully committed to offering quality wood sheds, garages, carports, barns, animal shelters and custom structures. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our work. Our service areas include, but are not limited to; Twin Falls, Boise, Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Sun Valley regions, Northern Nevada, Western Wyoming and Eastern Oregon. It is our belief that honesty and integrity are the keys to success, and w..
- Business Description:We are a small family owned and operated company which has served our community since 2003 You can count on us to get the work done on time with professional precision while fitting your budget. Siding Vinyl, Cement Board, Steel, Wood Vinyl Windows You can count on us to provide you with a quality job, all of our work is warrantied and we will get your project done on time for an affordable price. We will provide you with the different options that best meet your individual need..
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
- Business Description:We are a one call does it all service company that loves to make our customers feel at ease with there projects getting done to there standards.we have been in the plumbing business for the last 11 yrs and have found our selves doing alot more than plumbing so we put together a service company that can take care of most of all our customers needs leaving the customer only needing to make one phone call
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Bonners Ferry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eaton Quality Siding1203 Matchpoint Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Eaton Quality Siding
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Jay Watson ConstructionP O Box 1228
- Jay Watson Construction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Mountain Valley Siding15527 W Tyhee Rd
- Mountain Valley Siding
- Osprey Exteriors3090 Tomer Rd
- Osprey Exteriors
- Turn-key Construction and Renovation1717 spruce st
- Turn-key Construction and Renovation