A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Priest River, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Priest River
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Priest River
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Sergey and all of the various crews who worked for him were talented, timely, patient, hard working and very friendly. The completed work doubled our living space and we are so over the moon happy with everything that is done. Sergey was so kind and amazing in helping turn an old, naked and cold basement into a warm, beautiful master living space with large bathroom with stacking washer dryer....huge bedroom with large living room and separate storage room. He is very highly recommended and we will use him again as we remodel other projects in this little 1943 postwar cottage cutieDesiree (.
- Business Description:Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warr..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the experience we had working with this company. Everyone we dealt with was courteous and professional. This company stood out from the beginning because they were the only ones that called me back at a decent hour to schedule a time for someone to drop by to give us an estimate. The other local company we’d reach out to continued to call early in the morning or late at night, despite my asking them to stop. Jeff did a great job of going over our options with us. He listened well, seemed familiar with the products his company had to offer, and was easy to work with. A lot of the time sales people seem to be more focused on pushing a particular product than on figuring out and meeting the actual needs their customers have. Jeff wasn’t like that at all. He talked us through the different products, and made sure we were satisfied with our decision before he left. The installers showed up on time, were pleasant to deal with, did a great job with putting in both the gutter and windows, and made sure they cleaned up after themselves when they had finished. We chose to do business with this company because they not only offered the products we needed for a price we could afford, but also because we felt we could trust them. I still feel that way today. I would choose to work with them again, and would highly recommend them to any of my friends and familySheila L.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Prompt, professional, knowledgeable. DJ ended up replacing the keypad with a reasonably priced one, then serviced both garage doors, reattached a bracket that had come loose, fixed a lightbulb, and programmed my car to the open. Not only did he fix the problem but then made sure the entire system was working properly. I would definitely recommend Haney Door ServiceAlise P.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau..Recent Review:BEST CONTRACTOR EVER!! We had a huge flood in our home in November. Creekside Construction was recommended to us to put our master bedroom, master bath and downstairs bathroom back together (the rooms had been stripped to the studs). Within an hour of our call Steve, Brandon and Dave were at our home and accessing the damage. Every worker (Curtis, Hugo and Brandon) were exceptional in their work. They were professional and always on time. Their work was first class quality. We could not ask for more. If you need any work done in your home CALL these guys. You won’t be disappointed! They are professional, AWESOME and do an amazing job. And did I mention their office staff is really sweet also??Elaine H.
- Business Description:Home Town Rebuilders, LLC is a LOCAL Storm Damage Recovery, and insurance claims specialist, full service home improvement contractor. Let Home Town Rebuilders, LLC work directly with your homeowners' insurance to ensure you recover the maximum dollar amount that your policy allows. We are master shingle applicators through Certainteed. We are preferred contractors with GAF, and Owens Corning. We are preferred vendors with Safeco, and Liberty Mutual. We are Sears Home improvement contractors...Recent Review:I had James's business card sitting in my desk for 6 months before I called to take advantage of Hometown Rebuilders free roof inspection. James found several areas that had been damaged by a recent wind storm. Most of the damage was not visible. With that I was able to open a claim with my insurance company. Within three weeks of my first contact with Hometown Rebuilders I had a brand new roof. The work was completed in a timely manner (3 days) , the roof crew was very respectful of my property and did a excellent job. I would highly recommend James and Hometown RebuilderRon B.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Great! Very professional and knowledgable, great response times, very friendly office staff, sales rep and technicians. The pricing was very competative and they were able to find us alternative ways to save money by switching out some of the equipment we origianlly thought we needed.linda s.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:Great, actually higher quality than I expected. I expected average and I got the best that could be....This was a shot in the dark so to speak as they are in one state and I am in another. Very pleased with the workmanship, quality of materials and the polite, courteous manner of the owner. Bill <br /Bill R.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services Our Locksmith Services Include: •Locks Installed & Repaired •High Security Locks •Key Control Systems •Keys Made To Fit •Doors Installed & Reinforced •Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced • Secure Pet Doors. Commercial and Residential Safe Sales and Service.Safe Combination Locks Changed •Gate Locks Installed & Repaired •Safes opened & repaired •Window & Glass Protection •Landscape Lighting Security •Nanny Cams & Intercoms •Emergency Home & Au..
- Business Description:Sasquatch Builders LLC is a business that's does the job done right the first time every time. We offer a variety of servicee roofing/siding/windows/doors/garage doors/ framing/ pole building. Sasquatch Builders has legendary craftsmanship at an affordable price. Sasquatch Builders LLC is a family owned and operated buisness
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Priest River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
- G&S Customs LLC
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- Haney Door Service423 W Sherman Ave
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Housingers Finish
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INCPO Box 2786
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INC
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana
- Premier Doors & Millworks
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store