A home accessibility remodel can make your living space much more comfortable for people with disabilities. Here are some ways you can finance this project.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Bonners Ferry, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Bonners Ferry
- RA3M ContractingVery well satisfied with Isreal's work. Ethics are very important Israel knows this and his work shows it.
- RA3M ContractingIsrael was very easy to work with and helped us every step of the way. I would recommend to everyone.
- Hi-Tech EngineeringWe had a complete kitchen overhaul and additional cabinets installed. Everything from the estimate to the final inspection was very professional and the owner kept up great communication and answered any and all questions we had. It was a big project and they completed it in three weeks. Honest, dedicated, reliable, and professional. Looking forward to working with them again
- Pristine Kitchen & BathAll of the work by Zach at Pristine Kitchen and Bath was done and completed with the utmost in quality and professionalism. He was very pleasant to work with. Communicated all aspects of the project clearly so that I knew what to expect daily. He went above and beyond to ensure that there was the least inconvenience to my family during the construction.. Can’t say enough good things about the experience. Would highly recommend
- Prestige Tile & FlooringVery fast and efficient. He was always considering my opinion and kept me informed of the timeline. Only took a couple days!
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- DaBella - BoiseSavana and Melia were very easy to talk to and professional. They explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them.
- Travers TileIan and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them
- HomeProVery well. I am very pleased with my new shower. All of the HomePro folks were very pleasant to work with and the price was reasonable.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
Home Remodeling Contractors in Bonners Ferry
- Business Description:Foremost Electric takes pride in the safety and longevity of your electrical system. Our comprehensive check list allows us to identify and repair any problem spots before they become disastrous to your home and family. The outdated philosophy of " if it is not broke, don't fix it" is just that; outdated. With regular scheduled maintenance program, our technicians will take the time to get to know your system. This saves time and money on any future repairs
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:We have not gotten the roof yet but the two salesmen were absolutely amazing! Brian Strandley and Josh Fetter are awesome guys and very knowledgeable. They were on time and very thorough with their observations and very helpful with questions about the roofing product. Can't wait for my new roofShannon R.
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:<em>We're so satisfied with his service and professionalism that we'll use him again and recommend him to our neighbors in the homeowners association! The additional services he provided were not part of what we requested for the service call, just something we remembered to ask about when he got here (and appreciate his help with both issues).<br /> </em> <br /Sindy F.
- Business Description:Home Town Rebuilders, LLC is a LOCAL Storm Damage Recovery, and insurance claims specialist, full service home improvement contractor. Let Home Town Rebuilders, LLC work directly with your homeowners' insurance to ensure you recover the maximum dollar amount that your policy allows. We are master shingle applicators through Certainteed. We are preferred contractors with GAF, and Owens Corning. We are preferred vendors with Safeco, and Liberty Mutual. We are Sears Home improvement contractors...Recent Review:Mr. Casey Gaines, Was very professional very courteous, very good at explaining the contract and was always able to reach him When there was questions or issues. The workmen were also professional courteous and clean the areas thoroughly after the job and during the job. I would recommend Mr. Games to my friends and familyCatherine S.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:I had a really hard time deciding on a plan to finish a 550 sq ft room in my basement. When Angie's list offered a deal to try Arcbazar, I bought it. Although a little intimidating at first because it was such a strange concept, I was very pleased with the results and would recommend it to anyone contemplating hiring an architect. <br /> You send in your floor plan, timeline and desires and they "launch" it to designers around the globe. You can offer any amount you want as a award. Designers submit their designs (I got about 15) and you pick your top 3. You can even invite friends and family to help you decide. Those 3 share your award. <br /> I asked for only floor plans because my award was lower than any architect I contacted, but got many submissions with 3D pictures of rooms from several views! I was able to picture what the finished project would look like. <br /> I didn't find one design that appealed to me by itself but the submissions enabled me to combine ideas into a floor plan that I liked. <br /> <br /Janice W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:We just ordered our cabinets and I can’t wait to be able to install them. Working with designer Brooke Albright was amazing! We had to make a million changes, but she was nothing short of supporting, encouraging and patient from our initial discussion to what seemed like our millionth change. Her patience was unending, and her advice or insights were always sound. She was such a joy to work with, each discussion with her left us feeling confident, encouraged and thankful for dealing with someone so knowledgeable and patient. She makes me wish we had another kitchen to renovate just to work with her on another project! She not only cared about the success of our kitchen, but we could tell she cared about us too! She’s definitely someone we’re going to keep in touch withCliff T.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:It all went great, although they are a specialty shop, it takes a bit longer due to their custom work. That shouldn't be a problem with those that want quality work at a decent price. Great attention to detail to form my utters to look like the originals, only a bit larger, which is a plusSCOTT G.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Storing furniture the right way requires a bit of upfront effort. Use these tips to pack your storage unit like a pro and enjoy damage-free furniture later.
Renovating a kitchen will improve your resale value and provide a show-stopping centerpiece for your home. Here's how to get started—and what to expect.
Find home remodeling contractors in
home remodeling contractors in Bonners Ferry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Chaud Co320 S First
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Copeland Architecture and Construction, Inc121 W Pacific Ave. #300
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant
- East River Plumbing997 E River Loop
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- East River Plumbing
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Housingers Finish
- Humble Homes920 Vandal Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services3532 Johnny Creek Rd
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Restoration by Mark PursellPO Box 2241
Williston, North Dakota
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC240 S. Cole Rd
- Rock Creek Plumbing2507 Paint Brush Dr
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services
- Shoreline Construction283 south camp bay
- Shoreline Construction