A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Sagle, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Sagle
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Sagle
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1985. We’ve built our business on great customer service, quality craftsmanship and exceptional communication. Creekside Construction builds quality custom homes and is a direct repair contractor for insurance companies. Additional DBAs - Creekside Construction LLC, Owner- Dave Adams and Derek Adams Additional contact names - Mike Gray/Supervisor, Steve Cates/Project Manager & Estimator, Paula Merk/Marketing-Sales/New Construction Advisor. Additional emails -pau..Recent Review:Imagine if you will, it’s 4 days past Christmas 2019, your winding down, and you head to O’Mallys in Rathdrum for some tasty eats. 4 hours or so pass, You and the family are now teetering on sleep and its time to call it a night, so you head home in anticipation of some needed rest from the Chaos of the Holidays. You pull up to the House, and its on fire! That is what happened to my Family on Dec 29th, 2019. Let me tell you, you are never prepared for a Fire, period. By Gods Grace all pets made it out through doggie door, and nobody was hurt. With emotions flowing we call 911, duh! Then USAA. Getting threw that first night was utter horrible at best. But during that night we had to call someone to come help salvage/rebuild the home. Being completely ignorant on how the systems works, we asked a Fire Fighter in his professional opinion, who would he personally use in this horrible scenario. He stated DKI, so we went all in blindly with said company. I will save the exact details for another venue, but fast forward 4 months, after several lies, literally 30+ days of zero work being done, and a recommendation by USAA to fire DKI within the first 3 weeks of the fire, we finally gave up on them. Now feeling like victims for the second time. I called Creekside Construction, and this is the part of the Story where you should insert the Original Superman Music, because Dave Adam and Steve Cates came swooping in and literally saved us. They took over the job, the paperwork, the communication with USAA and hit the ground running. I kid you not, Dave showed up to my house the very next day, had 5+ subs in there, and was delegating orders like Patton in WW2. It was impressive, because you could see in each sub-contractors eyes and by there demeanor, they enjoyed working with Creekside and wanted to be there. It took another 5 months, but the job was done, and exceeded my expectations. My wife teared up, when she saw the finished work, that alone is all you would need to know about Creekside, but I’m not done. Lets check some boxes, Professionalism, highly skilled sub-contractors, diligence, quality workmanship, high end materials, outstanding communication, and complete Loyalty to the customer. My wife and I always knew where we stood with Creekside, and were never left hangin gin the dark. Yes, there were small mishaps, but that happens on almost all jobs in construction but each issue was rectified promptly and above satisfaction. We knew Creekside had our back from day one, Dave Adams stood by our side’s ready as if we were getting into a rumble like the Movie Outsiders. I cannot thank Creekside enough for what they did for my family. I wish there was something I could do to show my complete appreciation, so I hope this small token of a review helps someone else in need, and steers them to Creekside before they make the same mistake we did, wasting time and money with another derelict company. Just know in this chaotic world we live in right now, there are still genuine trustworthy people still out there to help us along, and Creekside Construction is a complete embodiment of those values. -Much Respect and Gratitude, Ferris Family, Rathdrum IdahErik F.
- Business Description:Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME** Please give us a call to discuss your project! 1-800-346-9039 ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warr..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the experience we had working with this company. Everyone we dealt with was courteous and professional. This company stood out from the beginning because they were the only ones that called me back at a decent hour to schedule a time for someone to drop by to give us an estimate. The other local company we’d reach out to continued to call early in the morning or late at night, despite my asking them to stop. Jeff did a great job of going over our options with us. He listened well, seemed familiar with the products his company had to offer, and was easy to work with. A lot of the time sales people seem to be more focused on pushing a particular product than on figuring out and meeting the actual needs their customers have. Jeff wasn’t like that at all. He talked us through the different products, and made sure we were satisfied with our decision before he left. The installers showed up on time, were pleasant to deal with, did a great job with putting in both the gutter and windows, and made sure they cleaned up after themselves when they had finished. We chose to do business with this company because they not only offered the products we needed for a price we could afford, but also because we felt we could trust them. I still feel that way today. I would choose to work with them again, and would highly recommend them to any of my friends and familySheila L.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Prompt, professional, knowledgeable. DJ ended up replacing the keypad with a reasonably priced one, then serviced both garage doors, reattached a bracket that had come loose, fixed a lightbulb, and programmed my car to the open. Not only did he fix the problem but then made sure the entire system was working properly. I would definitely recommend Haney Door ServiceAlise P.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Received the security system in three days. Set up was easy and I was able to get technical support on the phone quickly with a couple questions. They Uxari system has been working great and I am very happy with my experienceChris M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:The first unit was delivered in a timely manner. However, the carrier did not adhere to the shippers warnings about product fragility and the unit was received in a damaged state. The unit was sent back to Classic Copperworks for repair. The repair was treated as a priority by Mr. Threadgill, who had the unit shipped back to me in three weeks. It arrived in good condition that time. <br /> Mr Threadgill was very helpful in providing support in order to finish our project. He even had a caulking product sent to us in order to help with flashing the unit. That meant alot. <br /> I am not a professional contractor, but was able to install the unit myself with his support. However, my profession does provide me the opportunity to serve the public and as such, I feel that I am more than qualified in commenting on good service. While Classic Copperworks may not be the cheapest provider of goods and services, they stand behind their product and provide great support. It requiress a "leap of faith" to order an expensive unit from an out-of-state provider with no prior mutual history, but I can attest to my complete satisfaction. <br /> WRS <br /> <br /William S.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:General construction, with a focus on finish carpentry.
- Business Description:Specializing in small to medium size jobs.
- Business Description:American Exteriors LLC has been offering custom built replacement windows and maintenance free siding products to residents throughout the Midwest and Western United States since 1983. In fact, we continue to grow daily. Homeowners that are looking for replacement windows or vinyl siding reach out to American Exteriors daily- and the reason why is American Exteriors not only sells exterior replacement products, we manufacture them as wellRecent Review:The service from American Exteriors went fine. They were priced high. Working with the people who installed the windows were good. I thought that it was misleading working with the sales reps. They put me with Wells Fargo, they payments with Wells Fargo and they didn't give me a choice to whom to go with really. It was very misleading. I could have got a loan from the credit union cheaper. I thought that they were very misleading. The workmanship and the windows are good. I just felt that I was mislead with the sales rep. I would not use this company again because they were misleading. I ended up spending nearly 5000 dollars and when you payout it turns out to be like 7000 so I am making double payments now because I don't want to pay that extra interestFrancine S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Sagle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
Sagle, Idaho 83860
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Franklin Building Supply
- G&S Customs LLC298 Old House Rd
Athol, Idaho 83801
- G&S Customs LLC
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLCP.O. Box 1710
Deer Park, Washington 99006
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Handy Andy Home Services13210 Reward Loop
Rathdrum, Idaho 83858
- Handyman All Phase Construction and Repair LLC321 wells lane
PRIEST RIVER, Idaho 83856
- Haney Door Service423 W Sherman Ave
Nampa, Idaho 83686
- Housingers Finish
Bayview, Idaho 83803
- Hall Construction and Remodel LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
Gooding, Idaho 83330
- Keever Constuction
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
Boise, Idaho 83702
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INCPO Box 2786
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83403
- MONSTER GARAGE DOORS INC
- Premier Doors & MillworksPO Box 2411 4771 Hwy 200
Thompson Falls, Montana 59873
- Premier Doors & Millworks
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- The Hardwood Store