Essential oils don’t just serve as aromatherapy. Here’s how you can use some of your favorite essential oils to help repel bugs and pests like mosquitoes.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Athol, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Athol
- Alta Pest ControlExcellent service came back as many times as I needed them to to perform whatever I needed done very professional they did an awesome job.
- American Ecological Pest SolutionsWe sold the house in great condition, due in part for the 15 years AEPS serviced it. We had a service contract; never had to worry as they always came on schedule, left a report, returned if we saw even one ant months later. The children were safe as well as wild bunnies, too. Can't recommend them too highly
- Alta Pest ControlI will never deal with t his company again. We had nothing but problems in their services from the very start. I had to call the owner after the first application, as technician claimed to be there much longer than he was, verified by our camera system, and they had to come out again. I asked the the tech what he was sweeping for and he told me wasps and spiders. After he left, I found two wasp nests in an open area around the 6-7 foot height. I got many assurances from them but nothing has changed. I did finally get to cancel the service after paying the $290 cancellation fee, that I don't agree with as the services were terrible. Customer service was friendly, but again I still got charged their cancellation fee because I didn't want to continue with their service. Very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone. It seemed to be a VERY quick service and I was completely dissatisfied with them. Beware
- Alta Pest ControlI just want someone to get a hold of me to let me know that someone is coming out or not . I would like to know the day before you come out. Thank you
- Truly Nolen Pest & Termite ControlWe were afraid to enter our front door because in our large decorative urn a large bee hive was active. We were hoping to have bee keepers come get the urn but they dont take Africanized bees. Chris of Truly Nolan saved the day! He was at a neighbor's taking care of an involved hive in his eves when we flagged him down. He took care of us that day and sent techs for rour days after to make sure bees didnt return
- Bella Bugs Pest ControlScott arrived on time and thoroughly treated the house, including treating under the floors and walls of the bathroom.
- Pointe Pest Control | Liberty LakeGreat. They call ahead, do the work, and send a bill. We've had no further problems with carpenter ants. They will schedule routine service to prevent problems, or you can call them when you note a problem.
- United Pest Solutions IncThey came out to assess our rodent problem, determined it was squirrels (which they can't, by law, trap) and called me with the information. They gave me contact info for an authorized wildlife control person and charged me NOTHING; for either the assessment or the referral. Great service, cheerfully provided
- CROACHGREAT. Spent almost 2 hours here and used a tool around eaves. We will see in a few months how the treatment went. Roughly a 2800 sq ft house, 2 story.
- Eden Advanced Pest TechnologiesThe technician came to the house and inspected the concern. He then provided us with some options and left the quotes with us. We told him we were having other companies coming and there was no high pressure sales pitch. There price for the service offered was just what we were looking for so we chose them. We definitely recommend Eden Advanced Pest Control
Pest Control Companies in Athol
- Business Description:While your gliding down the Columbia River in your kayak or riding the waves on your wind surfer, what do you like to think about? Could it be that cold brew from White Bluff Brewing, or maybe a tasty treat from the Spudnut shop? That certainly hits the spot when you get off the river. What you don’t want to think about is your home being infested by bugs, pests, and other insects. Pointe Pest Control can help you get back to what you like to do without worrying about invaders swarming your f..Recent Review:They were very professional and easy to work with.Deb J.
- Business Description:Liberty Lake is a beacon of beauty to residents across the Idaho border. Here in this wondrous town we are able to enjoy all of the luxuries of the Spokane Valley, and we all feel a sense of community in our tight-knit neighborhoods. Unfortunately, pests in this area seem to share the same sense of camaraderie, and tend to band together when infesting the walls of your home. But whether they reside on the beautiful MeadowWood Golf Course, within the halls of Liberty Lake Elementary, or deep w..Recent Review:Great. They call ahead, do the work, and send a bill. We've had no further problems with carpenter ants. They will schedule routine service to prevent problems, or you can call them when you note a problem.DOUG L.
- Recent Review:We sold the house in great condition, due in part for the 15 years AEPS serviced it. We had a service contract; never had to worry as they always came on schedule, left a report, returned if we saw even one ant months later. The children were safe as well as wild bunnies, too. Can't recommend them too highlyfrances k.
- Business Description:Services provided by Med Tech Cleaners include all aspects of biological, death scene and hazardous material cleanup in Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Western Montana. Our technicians are certified and trained in federal, state and county codes with commercial, residential and industrial site knowledge. We have both interior and exterior experience. We offer services 24/7/365 and work with most, if not all insurance companies. We pay your deductible in most cases. Billing is due when work is com..Recent Review:Cannot express the professionalism and kindness this company provided. I referred to Leslie as a sent angel last night. Truly amazing. They have made this so much easier.Dana G.
- Business Description:Established in 2018. After being in the industry for years and with multiple companies, the owners decided to break loose from big corporations and build their own small business. After college, they took all the good and the bad they learned along the way to create Alta. The owners are brothers who were taught honesty, hard work, and serving others by their parents. They are excited to bring these traits to a business level and provide superior service to the residents of Spokane ValleyRecent Review:I will never deal with t his company again. We had nothing but problems in their services from the very start. I had to call the owner after the first application, as technician claimed to be there much longer than he was, verified by our camera system, and they had to come out again. I asked the the tech what he was sweeping for and he told me wasps and spiders. After he left, I found two wasp nests in an open area around the 6-7 foot height. I got many assurances from them but nothing has changed. I did finally get to cancel the service after paying the $290 cancellation fee, that I don't agree with as the services were terrible. Customer service was friendly, but again I still got charged their cancellation fee because I didn't want to continue with their service. Very disappointed and would not recommend to anyone. It seemed to be a VERY quick service and I was completely dissatisfied with them. BewareJason M.
- Business Description:Serving Spokane Since 1985. Locally owned and operated with employees that care about getting the job done right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. The job isn't done until you are happy. Call or click today. TREE SERVICE. SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE. LAWN MOWING AND FERTILIZING. LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVALRecent Review:I had three services done by C&C before I canceled everything. Numerous times, during my quote and all phone calls, I asked them about only coming to do services on Monday or Tuesday as I’m home both of those days. Never did they respect my request for either of those days. They never once provided a courtesy call to let me know when they were on their way to provide any service. I did receive a call a day or two prior to them showing up but they did not respect whether I said yes or no. First they came to apply weed killer and fertilizer to the lawn. They left the weed killer particles all over my patio and walkways. I have a dog so I feel like that was super unsafe for them to just leave piles of it everywhere. Then they came to do some stump grinding. They called the day before to say that they would be coming tomorrow… I called and left a message saying that I wouldnt to be home so I don’t want them to come. They came anyway. No courtesy call prior to arriving ever. They had no care about my sprinklers, which were marked, and they covered it with rocks and ruined the pvc safety around the sprinkler. The final thing was pruning and shaping of my trees and shrubs. This was the worst! During the original quote it was mentioned that it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to perform. At eight weeks I had to reach out to find out if it was ever going to happen… They butchered one of my privacy trees in my front yard. Cut one side up 4 to 5 feet and left the other side touching the shrubs. The shrubs have no shape and look awful. The hedges in the back are uneven. They barely did any pruning of the trees whatsoever. There are still dead branches everywhere. The trees are also resting on the hedges. I did call and state that I was very unhappy for each service. The third and final call is when I asked for all of my future services to be canceled as I am unhappy with the service they have provided. The manager called back and said that they’ll cancel everything pending due to me being unhappy. No attempt was ever made to correct the issues. Never once did they send someone out to even check my sprinklers that they ruined on the stump grinding. When I called and said I was unhappy about the tree pruning and shrubs not once did they offer to come fix anythingRobin S.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:I signed up and paid for six monthly weed & feed applications from first of May thru first of October. First application went fine. After six weeks I called to see where my service was. Got promise of service for following week. Repeated four times before I finally got 2nd service TEN weeks after 1st service. 2nd service was terrible! Tech did a spot check for weeds and a hand fertilizer spreader. He explained they were so far behind that he was pulled from commercial to do residential to help catch up. Called to complain AGAIN! During talk with customer service they tried to up-sell me for a service I didn't need. The only thing they are interested in sales and money. The customer doesn't matter! Please do not use this business in Spokane WA. They really suck! My lawn looks the worst it has in over 20 years! I finally decided to cut my losses, went and bought fertilizer and applied it myself along with weed sprayTracy J.
- Business Description:Eco Pest Management. All natural products. No man made pesticides. Safe around humans, animals and beneficial insects.
- Business Description:Eden provides a healthy pest free Home with low impact to your time, money and enviorment. We take pride in our professional quick and competively priced service. We have thousands of customers some have been with us for 20 years. Our average technicians exprience is 18 yearsRecent Review:The technician came to the house and inspected the concern. He then provided us with some options and left the quotes with us. We told him we were having other companies coming and there was no high pressure sales pitch. There price for the service offered was just what we were looking for so we chose them. We definitely recommend Eden Advanced Pest ControlJeffrey R.
- Business Description:We want happy customers! This is why we make it our business to find the best, most cost effective treatments in Pest Control for the area. The forest is crawling with pests! We know how to control them, eliminate them, and prevent them from making their way back onto your property. No one wants to pay too much for Pest Control. We will give you a FREE pest inspection to evaluate the concern, pinpoint the problems areas, and give you options for the best ways to rid you of these nuisances. Ca..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Bugs, mice, birds, and other vermin can wreak havoc in homes if left unchecked. Follow this pest control inspection checklist to keep your home pest-free.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
pest exterminators in Athol
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bug Busters4786 E Aspen Way
Post Falls, Idaho
- Bug Busters
- Eden Advanced Pest Technologies1818 W Francis Ave
- Eden Advanced Pest Technologies
- Idaho Pest Management212 W Ironwood Dr
Coeur D'alene, Idaho
- Idaho Pest Management
- Knockout Pest Management10905 E Montgomery Dr
- Knockout Pest Management
- Med Tech Cleaners4318 S Magnolia St
- Med Tech Cleaners
- Oasis Lawn and Pest4838 W Palmwood Ln
Post Falls, Idaho
- Oasis Lawn and Pest
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5337225 N Ella Rd
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5337