Painting a brick chimney can be a great way to give your home’s appearance a little boost without spending a ton of time and money. Here’s how to paint a brick chimney properly and some tips to consider before diving in with a brush.
Get matched with top exterior painters in West Burlington, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in West Burlington
- JnS Professional ServicesGreat. Very professional. Would recommend him to everyone. He will be doing my sons house very soon.
- Handy Services, InstallationsIt was very expensive for 13 hours of work. I am glad to have it done though. "Downpayment" was asked for and I paid for the paint as well. Overall not cost effective for anyone on a fixed income. Very friendly.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Everlast ExteriorsAbsolutely a great job! Done quickly and efficiently. Clean. Very happy with the work that was done. I would highly recommend to my neighbors.
- College Works Painting - MinnesotaJob completed in 4 days. Great work. Very Professional. Suggestion use duration paint from Sherwin Williams. Looks great.
- College Works Painting - MinnesotaIt went great. Jackson and the guys were great to work with and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Pfantz ConstructionThe windows are great, and I have no complaints at all. They made suggestions as to what type of windows would work best with our home, and made suggestions that we hadn't even though of as far as sizing and placement.I was extremely impressed with their cleanup and attention to detail.
- Superior PaintersOur house was built in 1928 so painting it had a few challenges. I can always tell if a job is well done by how much clean up I have after the job. There was very little splatter. Our house is approximately 1850 sq feet and the job took two days. The guys all did a great job, and were very professional. We will be calling him to obtain a bid for the exterior work in the next week or two
- Midwest Rod and RestorationThey did a great job. They are very friendly with us. Usually they are quicker than what they say they are going to be. That time we thought that they were going to have the car for like a week but they were done within a couple of days. They have storage facilities as well and we actually ended up storing our vehicle there
- Seads PaintingI was so happy I found him. He came highly recommended. Before he came to give me an estimate, he called to make sure the time was convenient and gave me a reasonable price considering the daunting job he would have to do. He took such great care to cover any furniture and floors with plastic. When he spotted an area that needed re-caulking and painting on a large picture window outside the room, he offered to do that also, as it would , in time, cause water damage inside the house. He was very respectful and explained how he would do the job before he started and happily answered any questions I had at any time. He works quickly, smoothly, and professionally. I am so grateful he was willing to drive this far to do my house. I would never consider hiring anyone else for any painting, inside or out, or any wallpapering. He is a professional at what he does, and I got professional results. On top of that, he is an incredibly nice gentleman
House Painters in West Burlington
- Business Description:Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floorsRecent Review:Is the exterior of my shop painted They showed up Stated that would get me a bid I have not heard backcory s.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:we are a small business in boone we have 20 yrs of experiance we except cash and check and debit cards and also credit cards
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.
- Business Description:Established in 2007. Adair painting is a family owned and operated general contracting company. Our small team of subcontractors assist the owner in providing you a wide array of home improvement services . High quality at hometown prices since 2007 . The owner does all estimates personally and is foreman on all jobsites . Everyone at Adair Painting speaks fluent English and will respect your schedule and property . Ask about our discounts for military and senior citizens.You always have the..
- Business Description:Â©2011, GM Handyman, All Rights Reserved. Look no further, we are here to help. We are a family owned and operated business and understand the need for trusted, quality workmanship. If you are looking for great service and affordable prices in Webster City, Fort Dodge, or surrounding areas in Iowa, I encourage you to give us a call. We provide a wide range of services for both residential and commercial clients, and we take the time to help with even the simple things
- Business Description:9 man painting and finish drywall crew, fully insured, prompt & clean, huge discounts at sherwin williams. We are available flat rate or can be sub-contracted jobs.
- Business Description:Airless spray painting n sand blasting business. llc it's actually going to be a partnership business tho .n were just starting out .
- Business Description:We have done all our own work we do not sub work out to anyone We want you to be happy with us. We accept Checks and credit cards their is no job to small we can't handle
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Whether you’re refreshing old patio furniture or breathing new life into some vintage decor finds, painting metal requires some finesse to ensure a lasting, smooth application. Use these tips to paint metal surfaces, no peeling, chipping, or rusting.
Learn the differences between latex, acrylic, and oil-based paint as well as the different types of primer. Discover which will work best for your project.
Find exterior painters in
- Dallas City
- New London
- Fort Madison
- West Point
- Morning Sun
- La Harpe
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
exterior painters in West Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- baumgardner construction1009 3rd St
- baumgardner construction
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- C & K Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman's Express305 N. 7th St.
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HomePro Decorating1662 Ishnala Drive 102
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Iowa House Painters LLC400 E Water St
- Iowa House Painters LLC
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Tri-state home restoration103 s.west st.
- Tri-state home restoration