If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in West Burlington, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in West Burlington
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- American WaterworksHe tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the job
- Complete Basement SystemsThe crew was on time and finished faster than anticipated. Was very polite and did a great clean up job.
- Complete Basement SystemsCrew was on time, put down protective covers over floor and carpet. They wasted no time, were courteous and quiet. Asked what time were convenient for them to start or finish work. Cleaned up all mess.
- E Pride LLCVictor got back to me right away. I was trying to get the driveway fixed quickly before we put our house on the market. He worked me in and started the next week. His estimate was 25% lower than other estimates I got. His crew showed up on time and did a great job. He used rebar and properly fixed it to the existing concrete. No corners were cut and we are very happy. House sold that next day
- C & G MasonryVery well. Chris gave us several options and explained what he would do. We took one of the options given and it was done within a couple of weeks at our convenience. I would definitely use C&G again.
- CARL MARSH CONCRETEFantastic! Work was fast, efficient, and completed as asked! Two of the crew stayed late the night of the pour because it looked like might rain and they ended up covering it because of rain. During the project, every time the skid loader went into the street, one of the crew was sweeping the street with a broom and shovel whenever the skid loader came back onto the property
- A1 Concrete Grinding & MudjackingVery well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did great
- Frank Millard & Company IncExcellent...Technician was professional, knowledgeable..patient with my questions and concerns...He seemed to care that he got his job done well and safely.
- TURNER CONCRETEMr. Turner came out and gave me a bid the same day I called. The following week the crew was on site early and got the job underway. The concrete was poured by noon. They have the right equipment and tools to do it correctly. I am very happy with this company. I have used him in the past and will certainly do so again when and if needed. I highly recommend this company. They do what they say and at a fair price. Other companies I contacted for bids were as much as 100% higher and months away from actual construction
Concrete Repair Contractors in West Burlington
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Recent Review:unknownChester S.
- Business Description:we do aLL TYPES OF HOME REPAIRS AND SERVICES IN PAINTING,CARPENTRY,SMALL PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL,DRYWALL PATCH AND REPAIRS AND EVERYTHING ELSE
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
- Business Description:Small business with 3 or 4 employees, most jobs are 1/2 down and other 1/2 at completion of the job.
- Business Description:Raise sunken or uneven concrete or Grind raised areas.Recent Review:Very well, The gal with Fred was very nice and knew what she was doing. Glad to see women in the working force learning new and usual male orientated jobs. Cleaned up very nicely. Came when stated and pleasant to deal with. Price was good and they did not cancel on the cold day they had last week in April 2017. Thanks Fred. you did greatApril M.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Lyle Gibson.Recent Review:Great! We scheduled an appointment for an estimate. The salesperson/consultant came promptly at the scheduled time. He gave us a quote which he guaranteed for 30 days since a price increase was scheduled that month or the next. He also told us how long it would take. We set up a time for the installation. Two very knowledgeable and professional men came to install the furnace. They did so with very little disruption to the household. They completed the installation well under the estimated time and cleaned up after themselves. The price was within the quoteSandy K.
- Business Description:Schrock Concrete Inc is licensed and inured company based in Dumont, IA. The company is in the Concrete Contractor business industry offering competitive prices.
- Business Description:General Contractor, in business since 1957. Total new construction commercial and residential. Remodel of all types commercial and residential. Rigid building pre-engineered metal buildings. Call Me!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Dallas City
- New London
- Fort Madison
- West Point
- Morning Sun
- La Harpe
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
concrete contractors in West Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Roofing and Contracting1803 S 16th St
- A.J. Construction & Sons1801 S. Main St
- A1 Concrete Grinding & Mudjackingpo box 354
- Adair Paintingp.o. box 243
- Affordable Drainage Systems Inc275 Highview Rd
- Armstrong Construction314 Lantry St
- Audino Frank Construction Inc2805 W 4th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- A & B Roofing and Contracting
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Martens Family Construction111 S 1st St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Martens Family Construction
- Perk & Company1612 N 60th St
- Perk & Company
- Sean Paulson Construction740 A Ave
- Sean Paulson Construction
- Tri State Pumping Inc1070 2nd Ave NE
Sioux Center, Iowa
- Tri State Pumping Inc