Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in West Burlington, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in West Burlington
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Ward Electric - IowaWe were very happy with this crew. They were very professional and they did a great job the whole family's happy with all three houses and we would definitely hire them again.
- Ward Electric - IowaFantastic. Cannot recommend highly enough. We bought a house built in 1957, and the last remodel had been done sometime in the 70's. We completely gutted the main floor and attic to studs, and rebuilt from there. New layout, the whole deal. Ward did a complete rewire, new panel, data lines, cable, any residential electric you can think of, they took care of. Great guys to work with, kept us in code, answered our (sometimes dumb) questions and worked with us on last minute changes. Came out whenever we needed questions answered or last minute modifications done. Will be contracting them to complete our basement when we get to that part of the remodel. Cannot recommend highly enough. Charlie and Jared (and Jared's apprentice? Sorry forgot his name) were great to work with. If you've worked with many contractors (and I hadnt until this remodel) you'll learn that certain things can happen or issues will come up - but not with these guys. Far and away the best contractors we had...and will be using again. If you need a reference we are happy to be one
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- T&D Electrical LLCWell, for starters, after calling about 6 different groups in Chicago they were the first to call me back. They sent a guy to the apartment we are having electrical issues with and reported back to me promptly. The dispatcher was cordial, bubbly and anxious for my business. This team has its act together from what I can tell, at least thru the assessment process. We may use them again for an expensive fuse box-breaker box switch. I asked the handyman to send me a picture of our outdated fuse box and the dude is a natural photographer. Our issue happened in Buena Park. When you call them ask for Marianne. Tell her Paul of Iowa sent you
- Palmer Electric IncReal quick response time, very reasonably priced, had the option where he could of charged anything that he wanted but he was fair with his pricing and did a quality job.
- Mr. Electric of Kansas City NorthlandIt went very well. He was here pretty promptly. He did a couple of extra things for us besides what the big deal was. Price was good. He was right on time.
- Forest Hills Electrical Contracting IncPaul contacted me as soon as I reached out to him. I chose his business primarily based on his Angie's List ratings and comments that were posted. I was not disappointed. Paul is very professional. I hired an electrical contractor in New York City without meeting him face to face! (Thank you Angie's List and Thank you Paul for participating in Angie's List!!) Wow, was I impressed with Paul's willingness to get my job done as quickly as he could. I was under the gun to get the fuse box replaced ASAP or lose the dwelling insurance. Paul even provided me with documentation I requested in order to prove to the insurance company that a contractor had been hired and the fuse box was going to be replaced!! This bought me more time with the insurance company before they cancelled my insurance policy. The insurance agent came after the job was done and took photos and said Paul's company did a really nice job. The insurance company did not cancel my policy!!! Paul really explains each step of the process and even gives you a heads up for a potential worst case scenario, which in my case didn't happen. Paul coordinated the inspection with the City and Con Ed. He informed me and the surrounding residents that the power would be temporarily off when his crew swapped electrical boxes. He sent me regular updates, he kept me informed of the project's progress, and he sent me a copy of the final City Inspection. He only asked for a partial payment after the new panel was installed. He did not ask for his final payment until the inspection was complete with Con Ed and the City. I felt there was a level of trust between Paul and I that made doing business with him very easy. Paul is very good at communication and giving updates, which I really appreciate. He explains the process at the level you can understand. (This is a comman theme in some of his customer's comments about him.) I would definitely hire Paul's company again
- Mitchell Electric LLCVery well! Joe was the technician who came to my house. He is very friendly, pleasant, and knew exactly what needed to be done. Got right to the job and completed the work efficiently and correctly. He was very knowledgeable so I felt very comfortable with him doing the job. I told him of a couple other things I'd like done and he reported it to the office gal. I hope they send Joe to do the couple of other things I want done
- METRO ELECTRIC INCJob turned out to be much more than expected. Electrician dealt well with the additional problems. Worked steadily and still got the job done in a reasonable time frame. It was good to have an experienced person on the job.
Electricians in West Burlington
- Business Description:Carpet Wizard has served southeast Iowa and west central Illinois since 1982, providing carpet and upholstery cleaning services to area homeowners and businesses.Recent Review:I am very pleased with the quality of the work.LuAnn G.
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movementRecent Review:They did a good job and everything works fine. They stood behind their work and we would hire them again.Judie A.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential.Recent Review:since this electrician was on the Indiana border and I am on the Missouri border. I did not hire them. thought the service call might be a bit steep. Angie's List needs a map.carla l.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Business Description:T & R. Electric Office is an electrical contractor that provides Electrical service and repair,outlet installation, light switch installation, interior lighting and more. We are located in Hardy IA and we are serving in Livermore IA, Lu Verne IA, Renwick IA, Humboldt IA, Corwith IA, Eagle Grove IA, Clarion IA, Belmond IA, Wesley IA, West Bend IA, Fort Dodge IA, Pocahontas I
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Dallas City
- New London
- Fort Madison
- West Point
- Morning Sun
- La Harpe
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
Electricians in West Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Edz Electric2925 Shiras Ave
- Edz Electric
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance 1123 S Maxwell Rd
- Hiatt Repair and Maintenance
- IA ElectricPO BOX 694
- IA Electric
- JB Electric L.L.C.195 S Madison St
- JB Electric L.L.C.
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250