Everyone can relate to having toilet issues—we’ve all been there. There are several reasons why your toilet might need repairs, and the cost varies based on the damage.
Get matched with top Plumbers in West Burlington, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in West Burlington
- K&J Sewer And DrainAfter the problem was diàgnosed and a few unforseen glitches all went well. My plumber's name was Jason. He was very knowledgeable and polite. I will recommend JASON to others because he was honest and fair Great job!!
- K&J Sewer And DrainWhere do I start?!? If I could give Jason 10 stars, I would. He was at my house an hour after I called in a panic when several drains were clogged and unusable. He was professional, friendly, and got right to work. His experience and problem-solving skills were clear right from the start. When my old pipes for one drain didn’t allow him to snake down far enough to clear the clog, he simply moved to another drain to do what needed to be done. Shortly after that, the clog(s) was cleared. When I despaired out loud while he was in the first drain that it didn’t sound promising, he simply replied, “Don’t worry, I’ll get it cleared!” I would absolutely recommend Jason to anyone and everyone who needs an experienced, honest, friendly and hard-working plumber, and will be sending my family and friends his contact information. I’m already making a list of other plumbing projects I’d like him to do for me. Seriously, the world needs more people like him
- Pro Handyman ServicesIn the middle of his busy day he made time to stop by and help us out when all others were going to be 2 to 3 weeks. He took care of the leaking pipe and was very affordable! I recommend!!
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Moos PlumbingGreat job, showed up early after calling ahead first. Was professional and got all the work done in a timely manner.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa IncExcellent Service. Technician was knowledgeable, courteous, professional, considerate and efficient. Service was prepaid so paperwork was minimal. Overall experience was great.
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa IncOn time, done quickly, pleasant personnel. Have done business with Rainsoft for nearly 20 years with no problems.
- Neighbors Heating Cooling Plumbing & GeothermalI have been a Neighbors customer for 14 years. I have never thought about switching to other companies that provide similar services. Neighbors staff have always been courteous over the phone when scheduling appointments, listening to issues or getting those weekend calls. The service techs do an excellent job of explaining issues and options when problems arise. In the case of my sump pump, I actually have three pumps. I pump 1 checked to be sure it was operating correctly and the tech noticed that the switch was failing because water would rise a couple of inches above the pump before it would kick on. He did a great job of explaining to me how my sump pumps were installed and how they work as backups for the first. I'm glad he had one in his van that day because it seems like the new pump has been working nonstop with all the rain that we have received since spring. I am a member of Neighbor's Comfort Club, so it is up to them to schedule my air conditioning and furnace checks so I don't have to worry. It is also great that they have service techs on call on the weekends and I usually get a call back within 30 minutes after calling the answering service. I would highly recommend Neighbors to anyone
- Neighbors Heating Cooling Plumbing & GeothermalThey come very quickly and are very thorough. They are also neat with their work and professional! I've never had any problems with them, or the work they have done for me. They have saved me on many occasions. I had a water heater go out on a weekend in the past and they came out that day to help me! The workers are very nice also. I would very highly recommend them. They are the best
Plumbers in West Burlington
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Perfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.Beth M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Riley Plumbing has seven employees, all residential and commercial plumbing, we offer water softener rental, we do sub-contracting work, billing is submitted after work is completed and the customers are happy with the jobRecent Review:This was a small repair job that should have required only one plumber for a short period of time. This plumbing company sent two people and it appears that they billed for two people. They showed up and were shown the leak and even though the leak location was identified when the appointment was made they did not bring the new fixtures to replace the leaking on. They then returned to their shop (both people) to get the new fixture. I was also apparently billed for the time (~40 minutes) it took for them to get the part. I would have thought it would be prudent for one person to stay behind and disassemble the leaking fixture while the other retrieved the part but they both went back to their shop. When they returned, one of the plumbers repaired the leak while the other stood and watched the entire time. Once the repair was complete it was discovered that the pressure switch was not shutting off properly. They agreed it was likely a bad pressure switch due to water contamination from the pinhole leak. Again, they had to return (another 30 - 40 minutes) to the shop (both people) for a pressure switch. They replaced the pressure switch and all worked fine. In total, including trips back and forth to their shop they took about 3 hours. My bill came in at over $500 including $385 for labor. I called their office and ask to speak to Dan Riley about the invoice and was told he was out but would return my call . Threes days later, I had not heard from him so I called again and got a voicemail so I left another message. I am still waiting for a return callRandy W.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
- Business Description:Ken Co Construction is a women owned construction service with 30 years of experience. We offer quality services that will stand the test of time, including new construction and remodeling work for both residential and commercial structures. We are also experienced working with air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and general contracting projects. At Ken Co, we are not only concerned with budgets and schedules; we also take pride in our superior craftsmanship, commitment to excellence a..
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service in Ames, IA, is your premium plumbing company, bringing you trusted residential and commercial services for over 17 years! All plumbers are not equal. Roto-Rooter is North America’s #1 plumbing repair and drain service company. Homeowners everywhere have relied on us for honest, professional advice on all types of services. Large jobs or small, we do it all: drain cleaning, plumbing, septic pumping, sewer cleaning and repair, and more! Let our professional plum..
- Business Description:Residential, Industrial, Commercial, and Agricultural Repairs Building and Machine/ Equipment Repairs, A/C repairs and troubleshooting Weld Repairs, Custom Fabrication, and Lawn Art Small Remodels this includes drywall, tile, electrical, plumbing, and
- Business Description:Business CategoryPlumbing Contractors, Plumbers - Commercial, Plumbing - Renovation & Repair, Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning, Water Heaters - Repairing, In-floor Heating, Water Heater - Tankless, Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies Products & Services.This company provides residential and light commercial plumbing contractor services including drain line replacements, water heater repairs, reverse osmosis filters and plumbing repairs. They also offer in-floor heating services. - Radon testing ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Find Plumbers in
- Dallas City
- New London
- Fort Madison
- West Point
- Morning Sun
- La Harpe
- Mount Pleasant
- Columbus Junction
Plumbers in West Burlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- Eledge Plumbing Inc2436 Ave L
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eledge Plumbing Inc
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing840 1st Ave SE
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing
- Jacobsen Inc. of Adair1010 Broad Street
- Jacobsen Inc. of Adair
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Larry Elwood Construction2401 S Federal Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- Larry Elwood Construction
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- Pok-a-dot Plumbing & Welding116 S Commercial Ave
Eagle Grove, Iowa
- Pok-a-dot Plumbing & Welding
- Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service2228 229th Place
- Roto-Rooter Sewer Drain Service
- WS Wholesale LLC11605 W 700 S
- WS Wholesale LLC