Synergy Roofing Group

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

Synergy Roofing Group is a local, family owned and operated, roofing and home improvement company. Synergy handles all types of roofing, industrial, commercial and residential. We also excel in storm restoration and insurance claim settlement work. Synergy is open 24 -7 and is always available for emergency services. https://www.facebook.com/synergyroof...

Anderson Blinds, Shades, & Shutters

Our Goal We strive to provide you with a top quality product, the best customer service experience imaginable, and the most attractive window treatments to finish off your home’s look, all at a competitive price.

Thrasher Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

American Water Damage

American Water Damage provides emergency services to commercial & residential properties after water-related disasters like floods, sewage backup, broken pipes as well as bio-hazard cleanup and mold remediation. To mitigate total cost and damage, our emergency crews respond around the clock to clean, deodorize, and dry damaged property. This work prepares the property for the post-mitigation repairs. The outcome is the most efficient return to business-as-usual for the property. Specialties We specialize in Dry-In-Place Technology. Our goal is to dry your home our business 80% of the time, while the remaining 20% will require more traditional methods. By using the most up-to-date drying technology and techniques, we can get you back to normal in a rapid time. Disaster Restoration and Property Claims Specialist, Disaster Planning, Water Mitigation, Structural Drying, Mold Remediation, Large Loss Experts, Commercial Drying Specialists, Business Continuity We are also trained in Mold Testing and Inspection, allowing us to take care of your indoor air quality needs.

02/08/2018

Due to a recent storm my family and I were in need of a new roof, we were referred by a neighbor to go with synergy roofing group. All in all they made a horrible situation a very pleasant and quick experience. From the estimate to project installment it was a quick easy and painless experience. If I ever find myself in this same predicament there is only one name I will be choosing. Thank you guy...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/26/2015

I am so thoroughly impressed with these guys!! I want to give an A+++ but the rating system doesn't allow for it :) Over the last few weeks, I have called three other roofing companies and got no-shows or no follow-up from all three. I contacted Synergy yesterday, made an appointment for today which they showed up to ON TIME. Not only that, the job was small enough that they were able to fix our i...

Description of Work
Fixed trim and damage done by wind and raccoons to our dormers.

Thanks [Member name removed], It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope the critters have found a new home. Thanks for the review, call us if there is anything else we can do.

12/14/2013

Barton Little is very charismatic and personally works hard to hound unresponsive insurance agents until they give your claim the personal attention it deserves. The roofing crew that he hires did a good job with installation, and left the yard etc with very few scraps. I believe I was able to find a total of 3 nails/screws throughout the entire yard, so overall great job there. Mr. Little also re...

Description of Work
Served as general manager for the installation of our new roof and the bidding for replacement of windows and gutters. Barton did an outstanding job of working with our insurance company to get the most money on our claim.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

Wow! Thanks [member name removed], That was very nice if you. Your insurance claim was one of the most challenging that we took on in all of 2013. The final result made it all worth while. You and [member name removed] were among the unfortunate homeowners that had a cedar shake roofing system. The insurance companies have changed their policies to and AVC only situation with roofs of that type. Y...

11/04/2013

Barton was extremely helpful and worked with my insurance company and my mortgage company to get all the work paid for and done timely. In particular, Barton was helpful to me as I am an absentee landlord and Barton made the whole process run smoothly even though i could not be there. I am very thankful to have contracted with Barton and Synergy. My life was easier because of it. (My mortgage comp...

Description of Work
Synergy Roofing handled all the hard work on this claim and got me a new roof, gutters, and some painting from the April hail storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Thanks [member name removed], It was great to have met you and to have been a part of helping you get your home back in shape. The house looks fantastic. Thanks for trusting us and allowing Synergy to work for you and your renters.

10/09/2013

Synergy Roofing is an excellent roofing company. They are fast and always on time. They will absolutely get the job done for you and as quickly and efficiently as possible. I would absolutely use them again and come highly recommended by me. They did an excellent job for me of replacing my roof and negotiating with my insurance company to ensure everything was covered. A++++++ rating from me.

Description of Work
My roof was badly damaged from the April Hail Storm and Synergy Roofing came in and took care of all the negotiations with the insurance adjuster and made sure that my roof was covered for a total replacement. They put a brand new roof on my house and replaced it with a higher quality impact resistant shingle that will help to prevent hail damage in the future.

Thanks (removed member name)! It was great working with you. Your home looks beautiful.

09/18/2013

Our house was hit with a hail storm that damaged our roof, gutters and paint on the house. We wanted to hire a local company to do the work. We hired Synergy Roofing to do the work after meeting with them and discussing our needs. Cal and Barton made sure that we were informed of the latest roofing materials and provided us with information about future insurance claims if we would choose our previous wood shake shingles. They were terrific and spent much time with us to insure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. They worked with the insurance company directly so we were able to get everything taken care of without any out of pocket expense. They provided prompt, professional, and courteous service. We are very pleased with the outcome and would recommend Synergy Roofing to anyone who is looking for a reputable business to do work on their home. Thank you Cal and Barton for your attention to detail and your communication throughout this entire process!

Description of Work
Replaced roof,gutters, painted house

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","house painter

09/03/2013

FANTISTIC, Everything went so smooth!, I was shocked that it went on so quickly and most important it was done with such professionalism. MR LITTLE IS THE GREATEST AND MOST HELPFULL.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on home

Category roofer

08/21/2013

Barton and company did an amazing job with our roof replacement! The staff and crew were all very professional, prompt, and hard working. Barton went above and beyond in working with our insurance company. It took several attempts working with different adjustors to get them on board with all of the hail damage that had occurred. He was very persistent in wanting the insurance company to do what was right for us and it paid off. We have a beautiful new roof and have Barton, Cal, and Synergy Roofing to thank for it!

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Category roofer

06/17/2013

I had a great experience with The Synergy Roofing Group after a recent hail storm in Omaha. Barton Little was extremely helpful and reliable. He had a discerning eye for the damages to my roof and all of my house. The Synergy people worked diligently with my insurance company to make sure that all of my expenses were covered. Everything that was damaged by the storm has been fixed and looks like new. The crew was punctual, reliable and the clean up was very thorough. We would definitely recommend Synergy Roofing Group for their ethics, integrity and personal service. I think I lucked out! Sincerely, Beverly Lemmers

Description of Work
Roof, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Garage Doors, Inside Work

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","siding contractor

06/17/2013

It was a great experience! They handled all the details with the insurance company. They help me to get everything paid for by the insurance settlement and I had no out of pocket costs! Other companies wanted me to pay the deductable to them, but Synergy did the work for the money paid in my settlement! They saved us $1,000! They did our roof in one day and it's beautiful! Thanks Synergy!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

Synergy offers all types of roofing and home repair services. We love flat roofs, EPDM, TPO, Built Up, Garden Roofing, Slate, Tile Asphalt Shingle etc.. Our services also include siding, gutters, windows and decks. If water has entered your home or business we also perform water mitigation services.

NA