Synergy Roofing Group

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

6323 Evans Street

Omaha, NE 68104

Synergy Roofing Group is a local, family owned and operated, roofing and home improvement company. Synergy handles all types of roofing, industrial, commercial and residential. We also excel in storm restoration and insurance claim settlement work. Synergy is open 24 -7 and is always available for emergency services. https://www.facebook.com/synergyroof...

01/26/2015

Kirsten H.

I am so thoroughly impressed with these guys!! I want to give an A+++ but the rating system doesn't allow for it :) Over the last few weeks, I have called three other roofing companies and got no-shows or no follow-up from all three. I contacted Synergy yesterday, made an appointment for today which they showed up to ON TIME. Not only that, the job was small enough that they were able to fix our issue immediately! They were friendly, professional and the work performed was excellent. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Fixed trim and damage done by wind and raccoons to our dormers.

Thanks [Member name removed], It was a pleasure meeting you. I hope the critters have found a new home. Thanks for the review, call us if there is anything else we can do.

12/14/2013

Heather D.

Barton Little is very charismatic and personally works hard to hound unresponsive insurance agents until they give your claim the personal attention it deserves. The roofing crew that he hires did a good job with installation, and left the yard etc with very few scraps. I believe I was able to find a total of 3 nails/screws throughout the entire yard, so overall great job there. Mr. Little also requires no payment until you are paid by the insurance company- another reputable business practice to look for when hiring a roofing company, and prior to making our final payment, he either answered the phone personally or returned calls/texts/emails within the hour of missing our communication. Unfortunately,the crew nailed the new roof through our expensive gutter system, which also needed to be replaced, and thus would not have been an issue had he returned our calls or emails in order to come rectify the issue- which will require removing that lowest portion of roof to slide the old gutter system out and then reinstall that portion of the roof. Not that I'm claiming this is easy-I've never installed a roof- but it should be a straightforward project with a straightforward solution. It took 3 weeks for Mr. Little to contact us and resolve this issue, but when he finally emailed us, he promptly sent a subcontractor to our property to assess the project, and the subcontractor then quickly scheduled a day to complete the work. Per the gutter company, there were no further problems that they could see, and from the street the roof looks as beautiful as the day it was installed. Thus, I give Synergy Roofing an A rating. A+ for initial hard work and quality of installation, A- for follow-through post-installation, but with some prompting Mr. Little will be true to his word and his warranty, so I would recommend Synergy Roofing for all your roofing and general contracting needs.

Description of Work
Served as general manager for the installation of our new roof and the bidding for replacement of windows and gutters. Barton did an outstanding job of working with our insurance company to get the most money on our claim.

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Wow! Thanks [member name removed], That was very nice if you. Your insurance claim was one of the most challenging that we took on in all of 2013. The final result made it all worth while. You and [member name removed] were among the unfortunate homeowners that had a cedar shake roofing system. The insurance companies have changed their policies to and AVC only situation with roofs of that type. Your roof needed to be changed and this storm was your only chance or you would have found your home grossly under-insured had anything happened. Now you have a roofing system that will not fail for many many years to come and your home is fully insured. The good news is that we got the insurer to pay for a presidential roofing system, one of the best systems available today. The gutters you have are also second to none, your exterior is very well protected and beautiful as well. It gives us a tremendous amount of satisfaction looking back at claims like yours. We went from a position where the insurer had closed the claim and had no intention of re-opening it. We very rarely see anyone go from where you were to where you ended up, not even in litigation. So it was a task but we got a third inspection and a foot in the door. From there bit by bit and inspection after inspection we managed to have you fully indemnified. We couldn't be happier for you and for your family. May God Bless you all!

11/04/2013

Andrew L.

Barton was extremely helpful and worked with my insurance company and my mortgage company to get all the work paid for and done timely. In particular, Barton was helpful to me as I am an absentee landlord and Barton made the whole process run smoothly even though i could not be there. I am very thankful to have contracted with Barton and Synergy. My life was easier because of it. (My mortgage company however, well, that is a different story!)

Description of Work
Synergy Roofing handled all the hard work on this claim and got me a new roof, gutters, and some painting from the April hail storm.

Category gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Thanks [member name removed], It was great to have met you and to have been a part of helping you get your home back in shape. The house looks fantastic. Thanks for trusting us and allowing Synergy to work for you and your renters.

10/09/2013

Chuck K.

Synergy Roofing is an excellent roofing company. They are fast and always on time. They will absolutely get the job done for you and as quickly and efficiently as possible. I would absolutely use them again and come highly recommended by me. They did an excellent job for me of replacing my roof and negotiating with my insurance company to ensure everything was covered. A++++++ rating from me.

Description of Work
My roof was badly damaged from the April Hail Storm and Synergy Roofing came in and took care of all the negotiations with the insurance adjuster and made sure that my roof was covered for a total replacement. They put a brand new roof on my house and replaced it with a higher quality impact resistant shingle that will help to prevent hail damage in the future.

Thanks (removed member name)! It was great working with you. Your home looks beautiful.

09/03/2013

MARYANN H.

FANTISTIC, Everything went so smooth!, I was shocked that it went on so quickly and most important it was done with such professionalism. MR LITTLE IS THE GREATEST AND MOST HELPFULL.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on home

Thanks [member name removed]! We appreciate your recommendation and we appreciate your friendship. We were happy to help and hope that your home is warm and dry for many years to come.

08/21/2013

Travis H.

Barton and company did an amazing job with our roof replacement! The staff and crew were all very professional, prompt, and hard working. Barton went above and beyond in working with our insurance company. It took several attempts working with different adjustors to get them on board with all of the hail damage that had occurred. He was very persistent in wanting the insurance company to do what was right for us and it paid off. We have a beautiful new roof and have Barton, Cal, and Synergy Roofing to thank for it!

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Thank You [member name removed] and the family! Your home was one of the most satisfying claims we have ever worked on. Your insurance company did not want to do the right thing for whatever reason. It took some determination and some prayer but in the end everything worked out perfectly! We cherish the wonderful letter that your family sent to us. We show it to our clients and have it framed on our office wall. It is experiences like these that really make our work fulfilling. Thanks again [member name removed]!

06/17/2013

Bev L.

I had a great experience with The Synergy Roofing Group after a recent hail storm in Omaha. Barton Little was extremely helpful and reliable. He had a discerning eye for the damages to my roof and all of my house. The Synergy people worked diligently with my insurance company to make sure that all of my expenses were covered. Everything that was damaged by the storm has been fixed and looks like new. The crew was punctual, reliable and the clean up was very thorough. We would definitely recommend Synergy Roofing Group for their ethics, integrity and personal service. I think I lucked out! Sincerely, Beverly Lemmers

Description of Work
Roof, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Garage Doors, Inside Work

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Thank You (Member name removed)! Your insurance claim was not easy but it was certainly rewarding to have accomplished all that we did. We love the way your home looks, you have a very very good roofing system, the underlayments are top quality the shingles are impact resistant lifetime shingles and you will never have to worry about your roof or gutters again. The windows and siding all of it looks terrific you basically have a new home on the outside. Thanks for your friendship and your support, it is certainly appreciated!

06/17/2013

Calvin L.

It was a great experience! They handled all the details with the insurance company. They help me to get everything paid for by the insurance settlement and I had no out of pocket costs! Other companies wanted me to pay the deductable to them, but Synergy did the work for the money paid in my settlement! They saved us $1,000! They did our roof in one day and it's beautiful! Thanks Synergy!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thanks (member name removed), and welcome aboard. We are very happy to have you joining our sales team. We will continue to do the same exemplary work for others that we did on your home. This was a win win situation!

04/13/2013

John K.

I had called my insurance company to file a claim for hail on my Council Bluffs rental property. The Insurance adjuster did not find enough evidence to pay for any damage to my property. I had Synergy take a look at the damage and they had me schedule a second inspection with the insurance company. Synergy got my insurance to pay for my roof gutters siding and windows. The work was done in a timely fashion, the job site was clean afterwards and the work was done well. I couldn't be any happier with Synergy Roofing than I am today. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs ay work done to their home.

Description of Work
Synergy Roofing did my roof, gutters, siding and windows, all were damaged in the hail storm of 2010.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Thank You ! It was great to be able to get that damage paid for and to get your rental property looking brand new. You will not have any trouble with that roof for as long as you and I will be around. Thanks Again!

04/12/2013

Thomas M.

They did all the insurance claim paperwork for me, and were able to get me more money than the original adjustment was for. The job took just one day to complete. He even came back and made sure there were no nails left in the lawn for my dogs to step on. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Redid entire roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thomas that home really needed some work and that roof was going to be trouble before to long. We are so happy you called us and allowed us to work with Travelers to get the money needed to make the repairs. Your home looks terrific!

Thrasher Foundation Repair - Omaha

Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing the Thrasher team is here to serve you, your family and your home. (*Available services may vary.)

Hawkeye/Nebraska Siding Window & Door Inc

Hawkeye/Nebraska Siding, Window & Door, Inc has been servicing the metro area since 1990. Once known as Nebraska Siding, Window & Door in Nebraska and Hawkeye Siding, Window & Door in Iowa, the companies merged in 2007. We have had the same crews over the years that provide excellent workmanship along with the products we use. We recycle when possible and work best on past referrals from our loyal customers. We provide services for residential and commercial customers. We have references available upon request and also have past and current job photos on our hawkeyenebraska.com website and facebook page.

F & M Painting & Remodeling

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, CABINETS AND STAINING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality work done right. Our customers service and your satisfaction are our top priorities.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Synergy offers all types of roofing and home repair services. We love flat roofs, EPDM, TPO, Built Up, Garden Roofing, Slate, Tile Asphalt Shingle etc.. Our services also include siding, gutters, windows and decks. If water has entered your home or business we also perform water mitigation services.

NA