SPARKLE WASH

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

Sparkle Wash is the leading exterior House washing expert in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area. We have been in business since 1992....

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

Griffin Painting Pros

Griffin Painting Pros is a family owned business. My husband and I have started this business the beginning of this year. My husband has had 20 plus years as a painter and I have had 2 years. We do interior/exterior painting. Staining of decks and/or painting. Repairing of holes in drywall and also texturing. We are fully insured and listen to what the customer wants and needs are. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are hear to help beautify the home/business that you have worked so hard to own.

03/11/2016

prompt and did excellent work

Description of Work
power washed house

11/03/2015

The quality of work was good, very clean. The people were friendly and communication was easy. Compared to other vendors, their cost was lower. The only problem was that one window screen and another window got broken during their work. I didn't think they should be responsible for it, but if you consider using them, maybe good to remind them to be gentle.

Description of Work
The provider power washed the siding and front porch of my town house, windows exterior and interior. They also cleaned the window screens, window sills and the siding in the screened porch with a little bit extra charge. The total cost was $315 for my 2300 square feet townhouse. Totally worth the money!

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

09/29/2015

I hadn't had the front of my house cleaned in 6 years. It was beginning to look real bad with mold. I got an estimate that was very fair then called to have the work done. He came out and did a great job. House looks great. I will certainly use him again in the future but not wait 6 years.

Description of Work
Power washed the front of my house.

09/22/2015

Our tow story house is located in a wooded neighborhood and had accumulated quite a bit of mildew in several spots. They were quick to respond to our request for an estimate. We thought the estimate was fair for the amount of work that was required to thoroughly remove all the mildew and dirt that had accumulated on the siding and under the soffits. They arrived well before the scheduled time and ...

Description of Work
Power washed and removed mildew from our 2 story home.

04/09/2015

went fine but could replace deck for that amount

Description of Work
gave estimate

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

These people were very nice and I would of been happy to complete work for them. Their deck and property was very impressive. There location was very remote and 50 miles for me to travel. I required multiple trips to complete work. The price accurately reflected the work they needed done. I reviewed estimate amount claimed by member with my records and there is some discrepancy.

Exterior House Washing Deck Cleaning and Sealing/Staining Driveway Cleaning and Sealing General Pressure Washing Services

Check, MasterCard