Frank Millard & Company Inc

With Angi since July 2008

Additional contact name - Lyle Gibson....

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

Energy Nerds

Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.com

Offers by Energy Nerds on Angi

07/12/2017

Sandy K.

Great! We scheduled an appointment for an estimate. The salesperson/consultant came promptly at the scheduled time. He gave us a quote which he guaranteed for 30 days since a price increase was scheduled that month or the next. He also told us how long it would take. We set up a time for the installation. Two very knowledgeable and professional men came to install the furnace. They did so with very little disruption to the household. They completed the installation well under the estimated time and cleaned up after themselves. The price was within the quote.

Description of Work
Needed a new furnace installed.

10/24/2016

susan S.

Excellent...Technician was professional, knowledgeable..patient with my questions and concerns...He seemed to care that he got his job done well and safely.

Description of Work
REpair of boiler furnace

Category concrete repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

07/20/2016

Scott H.

10/14/2013

Jonathon W.

Repairman was on-site the next day after calling for service. Repairs were completed quickly and as promised. There was lack of communication of when the repairman was on the property and when repairs were completed. Overall, I was satisfied with the repair service.

Description of Work
Repaired fluorescent light fixtures in warehouse.

Category electrician

07/02/2013

Mark R.

Service man showed up on time and went right to work trouble shooting the problem with my AC system. Cleaned the unit inside and outside. Found and fixed leak in freon line. Topped off the refrigerant. Took about 2 hours. Very courteous and professional the whole time. Kept me informed of what he was doing and why. Excellent service!

Description of Work
Had to have leak fixed on HVAC system.

04/09/2013

Jerry H.

Get job. I would suggest if you need work done though. Get firm estimates and quot;in writingand quot; before you have any work done by anybody.

Description of Work
Called for a HVAC Duct cleaning. Steve Coffin said they no longer provide that service because it creates more problems than it solves. However, he did notice that the gas supply line for my hot water heater was made of aluminum instead of iron. He gave me a quote on the spot. The service man not only repaired my gas problem, but for a very reasonable additional fee he fix my outside faucet too. Job well done!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

03/01/2012

jon B.

I have used them several times. The outcome is fantastic and I am always happy. I have used them several times over the last couple of years. I have used them for roofing and electrical. They also did some heating and air. I keep calling them back.

Description of Work
I used the services of Frank Millard & Company Inc for electrical work a month ago.

Category electrician

10/06/2011

Julie W.

Very well. Technician was prompt, friendly and thorough.

Description of Work
Annual heating system check.

06/25/2009

ROSANN T.

They are friendly and professional.

Description of Work
We use them as needed for furnace and A/C tune ups.

07/08/2008

Lisa R.

They are very understanding at addressing issues, and really worked with me. They are the area's only expert in geothermal heating experts. They put the customer first, I would highly recommend them to others. They are installing a new furnace, with a 10 year warranty (parts and labor).

Description of Work
Fixed our furnace in the past and now installing a new furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, electircal, plumbing, pipefitting, millwright, metal fabrication and installation, carpentry,concrete, painting, roofing, excavating & crane.

Check, Visa, MasterCard