Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Waterloo, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Waterloo
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceJim came early to the appointment at the end of the day instead of the next morning to make sure he got the repair in before he left on vacation at the end of the week. Was able to fix the blower on the unit in a short amount of time. Great service, great work.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceThe receptionist was very friendly. She told me Jim would call me back to discuss my problem and he did in a reasonable amount of time. He diagnosed my problem w. my dishwasher over the phone, told me how to fix it (flip a switch) and that was it. Problem solved. He didn't even charge me. That's a professional. I'll definitely call him next time read less
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceI called for service on my oven. The quote I was given was less than anyone else I had called. The serviceman was able to come out the next day and complete the service within 30 minutes. My oven has worked great ever since. I would definitely recommend this business for appliance repairs.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceIt was great he was on time went straight to work there wasn't anything wrong with it but he checked everything on it to make sure and he only charge me a service call some times I feel when I call somebody they would charge me just to tell me that it wasn't broke I would totally recommend them great experience92 read less
- Gade's ApplianceWe also bought the dish washer from them. We have known them for years. They are a local company and we like to support the local businesses.
- Smitty's Tire & ApplianceThe 30 yr old dryer had stopped putting out heat. The first appointment time available was more than a week out. However, the workman came on time, was professional, replaced the heating element and described the manufacturing quality of this particular make of dryer. I appreciated that when the appointment was made, they took down the details and so Bill had the right part on the truck read less
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCWas able to get in his schedule on the same day I called, this was really nice of him. Came over, looked at the problem, diagnosed accurately within minutes. Then came back to do the repair, which went well and pretty quick. Good professional service overall. Only bad thing was that he didn't call in advance to schedule the repair, leaving no time for planning read less
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAfter a call to Gulbrason's they were able to fit me in the next day. The service was quick. Honest information (range of possible difficulties) was shared. Luckily, mine was a part and total costs at 130.00. Much better than a new fridge.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAppointment was setup 8/31 repair man came the next day ( not 2 weeks later like sears ). He diagnosed the problem but did not have the matching part. He located the part and returned the next day. Dishwasher works great and was repaired within 48 hours after calling.
- CHECKMARK APPLIANCE REPAIRI was happy with the company over all. The dryer was fixed and the price was much better than my prior company I used. I will use them again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Waterloo
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:Financing available. Locally owned & operated.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Richard Hartley, Dannielle Droste, Rachael Pahl, Maureen Meyer, Lawain Judisch. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:We offer complete home warranty protection from appliances to complete home coverage.Recent Review:Whoever their contractors are is who I use. The pricing is real reasonable.Karen M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
- Grundy Center
appliance repair services in Waterloo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Jim's Appliance Service2713 Edgemont Ave
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-1 Jim's Appliance Service
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- DeWitt Refrigeration
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2541 Crossroads Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Maximum Sight & Sound4017 University Ave
- Maximum Sight & Sound
- Sears Crossroads Mall2060 Laporte Rd
- Sears Crossroads Mall
- WBC Mechanical Inc1801 Falls Avenue
- WBC Mechanical Inc