Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Waterloo, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Waterloo
- Shires, LLCHe went above and beyond of my expectations. Would definitely recommend his services to my friends and family. Quality work at an affordable price.
- Action Pro Window & Gutter Cleaning services IncSomeone from the company came by and made an estimate. I called them a few days later. The workers arrived at the appointed time, did the work and cleaned up debris.
- Iowa RoofProsJamison and Richard are Professionals at the service they provide. Their working crew are professionals at the tasks they perform, and are a complete professional team that works well with each other, proud of the work that they perform, and proud of their fellow workers. Jamison impressed me the first day that my wife and I met him for the estimate. After spending a long day working right alongside his crew, he then spent his evening time sharing with us his plans to "serve" his clientelle to the best of his abilities, to help grow their business. Richard, I am sure, is very proud of Jamison. Richard was here the day the work was performed and worked right along side his "TEAM". I am impressed by the attitude of the "Whole Team" . Attention to detail, job knowledge, quality work in their job perfomance, and cleanliness seemed to be their goal - and it showed. My neighbors were impressed by the "Team work" they demonstrated - everyone knew their tasks to perform and worked fluidly with the rest of their team. Even though I had to get on their schedule and wait for them to perfom their job, it was a wait I am glad I decided to make. My yard and areas where they worked is cleaner after they did their work, then what I gave them to work with. I am impressed, im pressed, impressed. The job was completed quickly and completely in less time then estimated. What a pleasant surprise. If I was younger I would wish to be a part of their team. Thanks to the whole team
- Chris's Handyman ServicesI needed my gutters cleaned and I called Chris. He came over and gave me a reasonable estimate and my gutters were done that very same day. The gentleman who did the gutters did an excellent job. I will call Chris's Handyman Service the next time I need anything done.
- Dave's Handyman ServiceI called him on Saturday. He came over on Sunday to give me an estimate. We set a date and time and he arrived promptly on the decided day. He worked quickly. The complete visit took less than 2.5 hours. I was satisfied with his work. His estimate was very reasonable. I was pleased to have the work done and the house looking so nice
- Chris's Handyman ServicesI called Chris's Handyman Service a few weeks ago. When I first called the line was busy. I waited a minute and called back. It rang, went to voicemail, but the voicemail was full so I couldn't leave a message. I was finally able to leave a message a couple of days later and Chris called me back the following day and left a voicemail. Unfortunately I was out of town and I couldn't get back to him until the next week. When I got back we finally got in touch and I informed Chris what I needed done. He gave me a great price for cleaning my gutters and informed me he needed to see my property to estimate the landscaping. He said he could be out May 2nd at 11:00. I said that would be great and was excited about getting this work done. May 2nd comes and 11:00 no one has come. I called after 12 to see what the problem was and left a message. No response. I called the following day, no answer. I read about Chris having back surgery in the past in one of the reviews so I was hoping that he didn't get injured or something else happened. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and called again and left a message. No response to this day. Very, very unprofessional and inconsiderate
Gutter Cleaning Services in Waterloo
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the priceSue D.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our work and strive for excellence in all that we do Providing Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Fertilization & Weed Control, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Aeration, Dethatching, and Gutter CleaningRecent Review:Great. They're really an awesome company and do good work. They were prompt, courteous, and clean. I highly recommend them to others.bobby F.
- Business Description:Iowa Roofpros is a Full Services Roofing Business. We can help in so many ways: New construction planning and blueprint estimates, Re-roofing services, Roof system reconstruction, Storm Damage restoration, historical restoration. With a long and storied history of taking care of our clients you can trust that when you hire the team at Roofpros we are here to help protect your biggest investment "Your Home", and with over 6 decades of roofing industry knowledge you can trust with a RoofPros Si..Recent Review:It was fabulous. They were very courteous with me. They were very helpful in explaining everything. They did an excellent job. It was a spotless job.laura p.
- Business Description:Shires, LLC specializes in exterior cleaning, power washer, gutter cleaning, and small construction projects. I have 15 plus years of experience with small remodeling jobs, commercial property clean outs, exterior cleaning, and much more. I focus on doing the job the right way, the first time. My success relies on your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent and professional. High quality work done and communicated very well. Very easy to work with throughout the process.Zach S.
- Business Description:We do all kinds of work starting with demolition and framing to drywall and finishing. Give us a call cause will probably be able to do it!Recent Review:<p>Very poor work. They just wanted the money. You can see drywall seams. Carpet is lumpy and wavy (they did bring in another person to install carpet), the guy knew it was lumpy because he stated the lumps would go away but they haven't. Glue on tile and texture on tub in basement (they supposedly removed this). I also have texture/paint on light fixtures. Basement bathroom door won't close and knob not set in. Door to laundry area not centered and knob not set in. Paint - areas very blotchy on left wall going to basement, another area no paint on entryway to bathroom. I have to repaint all of it because they left no extra paint. Door to basement not washed clean, can see white residue on bottom half (they supposedly washed this).</p> <p>Doors - they did not get permit for 2 exterior doors, door jamb extension wasn't put in, you can see plaster. Door doesn't latch properly half the time or won't open when closed. 2 storm doors don't close properly. One storm fell on ground and other banged into railing from wind because they didn't finish installing latch and hinge for 3 weeks.</p> <p>Refinished wood floor - started coming up immediately, they didn't do it properly but are trying to blame it on paper they put on floor when painting walls and ceiling. They should have painted first. I asked them how long before you can put anything on floor and was told 3 days. They gave me the impression they would redo floor this spring.</p> <p>Paint - ceiling and walls have streaks. No extra paint to fix this so will have to repaint entire walls. They are trying to say it was like that before. I have pictures before they did any work and no streaks are on walls or ceiling. <br /> <br /> This couple advertises in the Insider service directory.<br /> <br /> I stop payment on last check written to them because they did not come back to finish work as he had stated he would. Instead they went to a lawyer and threatened to file fraud charges against me and demanded their money. I had to send a certified check to the attorney. I am now having to hire other people to fix everything and it will cost me thousands more. They added on to basement bid without my approval. I did agree to addition for a door to laundry area because city inspector said we had to put one in. I had health issue because they did not keep upstairs free of dust while remodeling basement as agreed upon. Twice I had to leave home and stay elsewhere because they didn't ventilate area which they should have warned me about. I came home once to find someone in my basement besides them, which scared me, he calls afterwards stating he dropped a guy off.<br /> <br /> I was lead to believe they had years of experience and did the work themselves. I don't know who actually did work in June because I didn't live in home at the time. I was living in home for basement and realized they had many other people involved. <br /> <br /> I am posting pictures so you can see for yourself the poor quality work they do. <br /> <br /> <br /> </pRobin S.
- Business Description:CGI is a full service general contractor. Although we can manage your entire project, we are a small company that works one job at a time. CGI is able to perform many types of work in-house, so we keep sub-contracting to a minimumRecent Review:My old deck was deteriorating to the point where it was unsafe to use, so I asked the folks at Barnes Building Products (a local building materials supply store in Cedar Falls) if they could suggest anyone who could do a deck remodel at a good price and do good quality work. They suggested a couple of contractors, and the one I ended up using was Jay Hansaker with CGI Enterprises. He came out a gave me an estimate, and helped explain the options and give an idea of the costs associated with using different types of materials so I could choose options to maximize value on my terms. The work took about three days to complete with one day of demolition followed by two days of construction. They were very respectful of my property and cleaned things up before they left. I would recommend using this contractor. The decks are very nice. <br /> Even after he was finished with this job and before he received my check for it, I asked him to come over and lend his opinion on another remodeling project I was working on. He spent an hour looking at it and helping me think things over, and didn't charge anything for that. That's a very considerate contractor! He's very professional and very thorough. <br /Darren C.
- Business Description:Merrick property cleaning is a safe, friendly family run business. All of our employees take pride in what they do and they stand behind our name. Merrick property cleaning offers a lot of other services that a normal property cleaning or management service do not offer. Our billing services are lower then most other companies out there. WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES!!!! Give us a call at 319 486 3875 We operate 24-
- Business Description:I provide cleaning services for homes, businesses and construction sites.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned business offering many property services to help you relax.
- Business Description:We are a full line tree and landscape companyRecent Review:Awful. Inferior and delayed service provided and deposit has not been refunded. I received an estimate from Jason at Green Leaf Tree and Landscape company in early September to trim 10 trees on my property including removing some high limbs on some trees and professional clean up. The estimate came to $1598 including tax. I gave Jason a deposit of $800 on 9/17 and the check was cashed on 9/18. There was some fishiness there as he asked for the check to be made out to him but I made it out to Green Leaf Tree a.k.a. Jason Wright. For several weeks he did not show up to do the work when I called there were excuses about a truck breaking down and getting the flu. On 30 October, two people showed up with a power pole saw and did some light tree trimming on 4 or 5 trees from ground level. They also left some of the branches from the trimming in my yard. I have attempted to reach Jason and have left two messages but my calls are no longer being returnedAdam W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
- Grundy Center
gutter cleaners in Waterloo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1stmpression Services1007 Beech St
- 1stmpression Services
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- EJS Roofing LLC3206 Prairie Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- EJS Roofing LLC
- Mansa Cleaning Service
Iowa City, Iowa
- Mansa Cleaning Service
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- RENEW Residential Services LLCPO Box 10392
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- RENEW Residential Services LLC