Once established, your garden beds can provide hours of enjoyment. A professional gardener can help keep these beds looking their best through the growing season and beyond when you hire one to come out and tend to your plants every so often.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Waterloo, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Waterloo
- DeLong Snow and Lawn CareExcellent! DeLong Snow & Lawn Care are great. The staff is always pleasent and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Blade Runners LLCBlade Runners are easy to get ahold of. They call me right back and they keep up on the grass very well. So, it's a good company.
- Levi's Lawn CareLevi does a great work. He was very punctual in returning my calls and always does what is requested of him. Since I am managing this from 700 miles away it makes it easy to place a call and get great service at a great price. Looking for a quality/reliable service provider - call Levi.
- Reliable Lawn Care & MoreIt was well done and very professional. They were neat and tidy and very quiet. I have an in home child care and naptime was not a problem at all.
- Chris's Handyman ServicesChris and his workers have done many different maintenance services for my 3 rental properties. He has always been professional and courteous to my tenants and is very trustworthy. We have been using his services for many things from yard work to a whole bathroom remodel. We will continue to use CHMS for as long as he is a available. Highly recommended read less
- Chris's Handyman ServicesExcellent. I don't have to worry that when I ask him about something it will get done and done well. The guys he has working for him are all polite and courteous. I have no problem calling him whenever I have an issue or need something new done. My married friends are all jealous.
- Tietz HandymanThe service was provided for the duplex my parents own and due to age are not able to perform these tasks themselves anymore. He cleaned the gutters the exact same way my dad does without me having to ask him to do it this way. He was very responsive to my request for service and professional while working read less
- Phil's Lawn ServiceHis mother is our neighbor. He is a very hard worker. He is very clean and efficient. He mows maybe three times a month depending if the grass needs it. He also applies fertilizer and stuff like that. If you ask him to do some extra he will do it. He is friendly. He is a hard worker and knows what he is doing. I would recommend him and continue ti use him read less
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5101They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves when they came to our home. We would recommend them for Angie’s List.
- Cedar Valley Lawn CareResponded quickly after initial estimate and contract agreement. I was told that weed pulling costs $69/ man hour, which I thought was ridiculously expensive. However, I have a newborn and 3 year old at home and just don't have the time for weed pulling. The person who performed the service did a very nice job. I think it only took him about an hour and a half, and I had a huge amount of those prickly weeds intertwined into my bed plants. I thought it would take a lot longer than it did. I didn't want to pay the 20% disposal fee so I asked that they leave the weeds in my yard so that I could dispose of them. The man left them in nicely kept piles and they were easy to transfer to my yard waste can. I am also having this company fertilize my yard. This has not been done yet. So far I would definitely use this company again and recommend them read less
Lawn Services in Waterloo
- Business Description:At Chris's Handyman Services we work on your home like its our own home. We give senior and veteran discounts. We also have free estimatesRecent Review:Chris showed up on time and finished quickly. He was pleasant and professional. He's going to scrape it again tomorrow morning and the next time it snows 2" or more. We are very satisfied with his work and the price read lessSue D.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our work and strive for excellence in all that we do Providing Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Fertilization & Weed Control, Spring & Fall Cleanups, Aeration, Dethatching, and Gutter CleaningRecent Review:Extremely good. They are punctual, easy to get along with, and provide good service.dick ?.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Our company designs, builds & maintains your landscaping projects. We are a full service lawn care and snow removal company. We serve residential and commercial customers.Recent Review:Very good experience - everyone was friendly, professional, and helpful. We'll be back!Rick T.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:I mow lawns.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We do all kinds of work starting with demolition and framing to drywall and finishing. Give us a call cause will probably be able to do it!Recent Review:<p>Very poor work. They just wanted the money. You can see drywall seams. Carpet is lumpy and wavy (they did bring in another person to install carpet), the guy knew it was lumpy because he stated the lumps would go away but they haven't. Glue on tile and texture on tub in basement (they supposedly removed this). I also have texture/paint on light fixtures. Basement bathroom door won't close and knob not set in. Door to laundry area not centered and knob not set in. Paint - areas very blotchy on left wall going to basement, another area no paint on entryway to bathroom. I have to repaint all of it because they left no extra paint. Door to basement not washed clean, can see white residue on bottom half (they supposedly washed this).</p> <p>Doors - they did not get permit for 2 exterior doors, door jamb extension wasn't put in, you can see plaster. Door doesn't latch properly half the time or won't open when closed. 2 storm doors don't close properly. One storm fell on ground and other banged into railing from wind because they didn't finish installing latch and hinge for 3 weeks.</p> <p>Refinished wood floor - started coming up immediately, they didn't do it properly but are trying to blame it on paper they put on floor when painting walls and ceiling. They should have painted first. I asked them how long before you can put anything on floor and was told 3 days. They gave me the impression they would redo floor this spring.</p> <p>Paint - ceiling and walls have streaks. No extra paint to fix this so will have to repaint entire walls. They are trying to say it was like that before. I have pictures before they did any work and no streaks are on walls or ceiling. <br /> <br /> This couple advertises in the Insider service directory.<br /> <br /> I stop payment on last check written to them because they did not come back to finish work as he had stated he would. Instead they went to a lawyer and threatened to file fraud charges against me and demanded their money. I had to send a certified check to the attorney. I am now having to hire other people to fix everything and it will cost me thousands more. They added on to basement bid without my approval. I did agree to addition for a door to laundry area because city inspector said we had to put one in. I had health issue because they did not keep upstairs free of dust while remodeling basement as agreed upon. Twice I had to leave home and stay elsewhere because they didn't ventilate area which they should have warned me about. I came home once to find someone in my basement besides them, which scared me, he calls afterwards stating he dropped a guy off.<br /> <br /> I was lead to believe they had years of experience and did the work themselves. I don't know who actually did work in June because I didn't live in home at the time. I was living in home for basement and realized they had many other people involved. <br /> <br /> I am posting pictures so you can see for yourself the poor quality work they do. <br /> <br /> <br /> </p read lessRobin S.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needs read lessRecent Review:He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave him my credit card so he could buy his children food. He has taken over $13,600 and now he won't come and finish the work without me paying him more money. There is a toilet sitting in my living room, he totally wrecked my yard and ran over a brick retaining wall with a lawn mower, he stole my prescription medications, broke my bathroom floor, he lost a part that he wants me to pay for, he stole my garden cart, he stole my bathroom door and frame (and claims that he doesn't have the gas money to return it to me), he didn't seal around my tub and now it leaks all over the floor, and he is threatening to call the police on me if I don't give him more money. read lessSharon and Steve S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
If you want a beautiful perennial garden that comes back every year, these ideas and tips will help you create a garden plan to give you year-round color whether your yard is in full sun, partial shade, or a little of both.
Find lawn care services in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
- Grundy Center
lawn care services in Waterloo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1stmpression Services1007 Beech St
- 1stmpression Services
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Heartland Lawn Pros11547 County Highway S56
- Heartland Lawn Pros
- Jamm scape l.l.c
- Jamm scape l.l.c
- KC Services712 Riverside Drive
- KC Services
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- US Lawns of Waterloo122 Black Hawk Rd.
- US Lawns of Waterloo
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscaping5708 W Cedar Wapsi Rd
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Wapsie Pines Lawn Care & Landscaping