If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Denver, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Denver
- CHECKMARK APPLIANCE REPAIRMark was on time for the repair. Everything went smoothly while he was here. I find him to be knowledgable and easy to work with.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAfter a call to Gulbrason's they were able to fit me in the next day. The service was quick. Honest information (range of possible difficulties) was shared. Luckily, mine was a part and total costs at 130.00. Much better than a new fridge.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAppointment was setup 8/31 repair man came the next day ( not 2 weeks later like sears ). He diagnosed the problem but did not have the matching part. He located the part and returned the next day. Dishwasher works great and was repaired within 48 hours after calling.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServicePrice was the lowest out of everyone else I called. I was able to get the repair done the next day. The repairman showed up on time and repaired my stove quickly. He did not try to tell me that I needed more repairs than what I requested. My Oven has worked great since!! I would highly recommend this company for any household appliance repairs
- CHECKMARK APPLIANCE REPAIRI was happy with the company over all. The dryer was fixed and the price was much better than my prior company I used. I will use them again.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceIt was great he was on time went straight to work there wasn't anything wrong with it but he checked everything on it to make sure and he only charge me a service call some times I feel when I call somebody they would charge me just to tell me that it wasn't broke I would totally recommend them great experience92
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCGulbranson's Appliance Service was the only person I could find that would work on a front loading Maytag washer the very first year because they were problematic. Now it works great. He also fixed my dryer because a belt fell off and he took all the lint out for no charge. He's so knowledgeable, very nice, very quick, courteous, and knows exactly what he's doing. He cleaned up after himself. He took everything apart carefully, put everything back carefully, and it was like he hadn't even been there. He was thorough too. He ran both my washer and dryer through a full cycle to make sure they didn't shut off or do any weird things so they were operating the way they were supposed to. If I had any trouble I could call him and he would come back so that was really nice
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceWell, ultimately he gave us the choice of going ahead with expensive repair job on older appliance, or stopping where he was and buying a replacement.He tried everything he could, but it was going to cost too much - so he let us off with just a service fee.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceThough it was News Years Eve and he was very busy, Jim made time to stop by my house for the repair. My main concern was that he might not have the part for a 25 year old dryer. He had the part and completed the email in a very timely fashion. Friendly, professional and very knowledgeable.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCHe was very speedy, profession and very knowledgeable. I would definitely use him again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Denver
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:We offer complete home warranty protection from appliances to complete home coverage.
- Business Description:Commercial Kitchen and Bar equipment sales and service
Deals in Denver for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
appliance repair services in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- All Major Appliance Repair216 8Th Ave NW
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- DeWitt Refrigeration
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2541 Crossroads Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Maximum Sight & Sound4017 University Ave
- Maximum Sight & Sound
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningPO Box 566 725 5th St
- Primrose Heating and Air Conditioning