Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Denver, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Denver
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServicePrice was the lowest out of everyone else I called. I was able to get the repair done the next day. The repairman showed up on time and repaired my stove quickly. He did not try to tell me that I needed more repairs than what I requested. My Oven has worked great since!! I would highly recommend this company for any household appliance repairs read less
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCGulbranson's Appliance Service was the only person I could find that would work on a front loading Maytag washer the very first year because they were problematic. Now it works great. He also fixed my dryer because a belt fell off and he took all the lint out for no charge. He's so knowledgeable, very nice, very quick, courteous, and knows exactly what he's doing. He cleaned up after himself. He took everything apart carefully, put everything back carefully, and it was like he hadn't even been there. He was thorough too. He ran both my washer and dryer through a full cycle to make sure they didn't shut off or do any weird things so they were operating the way they were supposed to. If I had any trouble I could call him and he would come back so that was really nice read less
- Smitty's Tire & ApplianceThe 30 yr old dryer had stopped putting out heat. The first appointment time available was more than a week out. However, the workman came on time, was professional, replaced the heating element and described the manufacturing quality of this particular make of dryer. I appreciated that when the appointment was made, they took down the details and so Bill had the right part on the truck read less
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceThough it was News Years Eve and he was very busy, Jim made time to stop by my house for the repair. My main concern was that he might not have the part for a 25 year old dryer. He had the part and completed the email in a very timely fashion. Friendly, professional and very knowledgeable.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceJim came early to the appointment at the end of the day instead of the next morning to make sure he got the repair in before he left on vacation at the end of the week. Was able to fix the blower on the unit in a short amount of time. Great service, great work.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCHe knew exactly what the problem was and how to fix it and had the part with him. He even vacuumed out the inside of the dryer for me. He was cheaper than the main appliance store in town.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCWas able to get in his schedule on the same day I called, this was really nice of him. Came over, looked at the problem, diagnosed accurately within minutes. Then came back to do the repair, which went well and pretty quick. Good professional service overall. Only bad thing was that he didn't call in advance to schedule the repair, leaving no time for planning read less
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAppointment was setup 8/31 repair man came the next day ( not 2 weeks later like sears ). He diagnosed the problem but did not have the matching part. He located the part and returned the next day. Dishwasher works great and was repaired within 48 hours after calling.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceI called for service on my oven. The quote I was given was less than anyone else I had called. The serviceman was able to come out the next day and complete the service within 30 minutes. My oven has worked great ever since. I would definitely recommend this business for appliance repairs.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceThe receptionist was very friendly. She told me Jim would call me back to discuss my problem and he did in a reasonable amount of time. He diagnosed my problem w. my dishwasher over the phone, told me how to fix it (flip a switch) and that was it. Problem solved. He didn't even charge me. That's a professional. I'll definitely call him next time read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Denver
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We offer complete home warranty protection from appliances to complete home coverage.Recent Review:Whoever their contractors are is who I use. The pricing is real reasonable.Karen M.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 566, Jesup, IA, 50648-0566. Financing available.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 594-6863 in Jesup, IA, to save time, money, and effort with our hydraulic repair.
- Business Description:Providing electrical for residential, commercial and agriculture-farm.Recent Review:They were prompt and very knowledgable. They were able to fix the problem quickly for a fair price.Sam E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
appliance repair services in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- All Major Appliance Repair216 8Th Ave NW
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- DeWitt Refrigeration
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2541 Crossroads Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Maximum Sight & Sound4017 University Ave
- Maximum Sight & Sound
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningPO Box 566 725 5th St
- Primrose Heating and Air Conditioning