If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Shell Rock, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Shell Rock
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAfter a call to Gulbrason's they were able to fit me in the next day. The service was quick. Honest information (range of possible difficulties) was shared. Luckily, mine was a part and total costs at 130.00. Much better than a new fridge.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServiceI called for service on my oven. The quote I was given was less than anyone else I had called. The serviceman was able to come out the next day and complete the service within 30 minutes. My oven has worked great ever since. I would definitely recommend this business for appliance repairs.
- Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & ServicePrice was the lowest out of everyone else I called. I was able to get the repair done the next day. The repairman showed up on time and repaired my stove quickly. He did not try to tell me that I needed more repairs than what I requested. My Oven has worked great since!! I would highly recommend this company for any household appliance repairs
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceWe were previously renting and he had done work for the landlord. He was nice and friendly and knowledgeable about his trade. He was also honest and fair so we called him to do work for us. His price was on par with anything else we could have found in the area.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceIt went great, a really nice guy. He pulled the refrigerator out and waited while I cleaned the floor.
- CHECKMARK APPLIANCE REPAIRI was happy with the company over all. The dryer was fixed and the price was much better than my prior company I used. I will use them again.
- GULBRANSON'S APPLIANCE SVCAppointment was setup 8/31 repair man came the next day ( not 2 weeks later like sears ). He diagnosed the problem but did not have the matching part. He located the part and returned the next day. Dishwasher works great and was repaired within 48 hours after calling.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceThe receptionist was very friendly. She told me Jim would call me back to discuss my problem and he did in a reasonable amount of time. He diagnosed my problem w. my dishwasher over the phone, told me how to fix it (flip a switch) and that was it. Problem solved. He didn't even charge me. That's a professional. I'll definitely call him next time
- Gade's ApplianceWe also bought the dish washer from them. We have known them for years. They are a local company and we like to support the local businesses.
- A-1 Jim's Appliance ServiceThough it was News Years Eve and he was very busy, Jim made time to stop by my house for the repair. My main concern was that he might not have the part for a 25 year old dryer. He had the part and completed the email in a very timely fashion. Friendly, professional and very knowledgeable.
Appliance Repair Experts in Shell Rock
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Terri. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Business Description:Commercial Kitchen and Bar equipment sales and service
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Deals in Shell Rock for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- Charles City
- Grundy Center
appliance repair services in Shell Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- All Major Appliance Repair216 8Th Ave NW
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- DeWitt Refrigeration
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2541 Crossroads Blvd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Maximum Sight & Sound4017 University Ave
- Maximum Sight & Sound
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningPO Box 566 725 5th St
- Primrose Heating and Air Conditioning