Recurring carpet stains can make a whole room look worn, and sometimes spot treatments only make things worse. Find out what common pantry item can help remove fresh stains and stubborn carpet spots for good.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Waterloo, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Waterloo
- Master Clean IncThey seem to have the most effective process in terms of their cleaning fluid which dries quickly and gets rids of most of the stains. They have helped save me from over thousands of dollars over ten years of being a landlord. I have not had to change carpets which were stained when they started but were acceptable when they were done. I would use them again in the future
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCHad wet carpet in the basement after our sump pump quit working. They came out the same day and got the water sucked up and the carpet on its way to drying. Even made some recommendations on how to hook the sump pump up differently to avoid problems in the future.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCThey were right on time. Surveyed the areas we wanted cleaned and they went to work. Furniture was raised and moved for thorough cleaning beneath. The system and staff are easy on the exterior doorways, etc. to move the hoses in and out. If special treatment was needed on an area they just took care of it. I am a REPEAT CUSTOMER for Professional Cleaning over the years and I have never been disappointed
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCThey were prompt, pleasant, efficient, and able to work around my schedule. They cleaned the carpet well enough that they saved me about $4000 for new carpeting.
- Mr Carpet Cleaning CoWe had all of our carpets cleaned prior to moving into our new home. This include the living room and hallway as well as our entire basement. He did a great job and gave us great pointers on different things he saw, there had been some water in the basement corner and said he would return if the stain did not come out. There was some wear in the living room and after it was cleaned you couldn't even tell
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCVery courteous and professional, easy to work with and very happy with the results. I also use Aaron for rental properties I manage and wouldn't think of using anyone else.
- HAMBLY & SONS CARPET CLEANINGThe service has been good. We had a fun time. They did great work. The were conscientious about being in your home. It's probably a best case scenario out of any service organization I've ever used personally. The price was fair market value.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCProfessional, reasonably priced, were able to come out within a week. Carpet looks great! Will use them again in the future.
- ChemDry of NE IowaMark was on time (really he was early) and did a terrific job. The carpet looks really good. He was very professional. The stain in one part of the carpet is still there but it was not his fault we have to contact the manufacture.
- Mr Carpet Cleaning CoBrad came to my house to look at the room I needed cleaned and to give me an estimate. He noticed that there were a couple of paint stains, and said he is pretty sure they will come out. They are very old paint stains. There was also a very old pet feces stain that he thought would come out. Brad said that he was going to discount my estimate because he initially had to reschedule, which I thought was very nice. Brad's tech came to do the actual cleaning. He was very professional and polite. I pointed out the paint and pet stains. The overall cleaning was very nice, however the paint stains and the old pet stain did not come out. I was a little disappointed, but knew that it was my own fault for not having them PROFESSIONALLY cleaned sooner (I have a steam cleaner at home). I would use these guys again
Last update on October 12, 2016
Carpet Cleaners in Waterloo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
If you find ink stains on your carpeting, it’s possible to remove them. Here are the best DIY methods for how to get ink out of carpet.
Sure, we love cuddling and playing with our pets, but cleaning up pet messes is a different story. Nobody enjoys coming home to shedding or accidents. With these tips, you can clean your pet’s messes more effectively and, in turn, protect your carpets.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Elk Run Heights,
- Cedar Falls,
- La Porte City,
- Shell Rock,
- Grundy Center,
carpet cleaners in Waterloo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Apple Creek Carpet Care1540 Hillcrest Ct
Marion, Iowa 52302
- Apple Creek Carpet Care
- JRH Services LLC525 3rd St
Evansdale, Iowa 50707
- JRH Services LLC
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCPO Box 262
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INC
Carpet cleaners that service Waterloo
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.