3 C CARPENTRY

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2008

3.5

4 EMPLOYEES. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & PAINTING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE CHARGE. NO CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.

Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has been serving Iowa home owners for over 13 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We are pleased to offer all Angie's List Members a 5% discount up to $500.00 on their next home improvement project . We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed to exceeding your expectations. With over 50 years of combined experience, our specialized crews will take care of your home as if it were their own.

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines is your resource for custom window and patio and entry door replacement, as part of the Andersen Corporation which is one of the most recognized window brands in the country. Serving Central Iowa, our highly trained, employee-installers of Andersen windows and doors can meet your needs in a friendly and thoughtful approach. Our windows are made of Fibrex material, which gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl. You won't see the hassles of expansion and contraction like vinyl and rotting like in a wood window. We also sell quality, innovative Provia entry doors. Locally owned, operated & trusted. Call for special offers and financing options.

03/31/2010

NOT RELIABLE

Description of Work
Made an appointment, and he prior to the time to see if was still on. Called back and left a "yes". He never showed up.

Category woodworking,doors

This is totally not true! We were at clients doorstep at exactly agreed upon time, with no response, by bell, by knocking, or by phone [leaving message we were there]. We waited for quite some time with no sign of anyone. Upon returning to the office an hour later received message client was in the basement and didn't hear the door. Unfortunate missed connection.....The really unfortunate thing is...

09/10/2008

This company is good at what they do. They are very pleasant. I am very pleased with the work they did. They gave me an estimate that I can deal with. They were always prompt to do the work.

Description of Work
This company came into my home to put in a built-in around the fire place.

Category woodworking

CARPENTRY, REMODELING, HOME & GARAGE BUILDING, RETAIL BUILD OUTS, DRYWALL, DOORS, WINDOWS, HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE, VINYL FLOORING & ROOM ADDITIONS, CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS, BUILT-INS, INTERIOR TRIM COMPLETE REMODELS AND HANDYMAN SERVICES. COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL.

ROOFING & CARPETING.