The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Des Moines , IA
There are 10 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Des Moines
- Iowa Appliance RepairWas very polite, and knowledgeable and identified the issue, then he repaired my heating element, now my stove works better than before, would highly recommend
- Iowa Appliance RepairKen did a great job repairing our dryer. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the product. I will be hiring him again whenever one of our appliances (inevitably) breaks again. I definitely recommend him!
- Nebraska Home ApplianceThe repair techs were knowledgeable and friendly and seemed to be experts in their field. He answered every question I had like I was asking a friend. These are now my go-to appliance repair guys.
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.They punctured the stand pipe to my upstairs bath room with a screw and after the screw corroded, I had sewage leaking inside my wall in my kitchen and into my basement cement blocks. They left the house without siding during the middle of the winter. Wanted full payment before they completed the job. Didn't complete the trim painting until July. Job was contracted in the prior Fall. They kept putting off my job until it ended up not being completed until the following summer. Very dissatisfied with work and the negative attitude of Brian regarding payment for work that was not completed. Repair work was done by another company as I would never recommend or hire Buresh again
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.I didn't end up hiring him but they came out and gave me an estimate. I'm certain he is a good contractor who would have been a reasonable choice, I got three estimates and went with someone else.
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.I have worked with Brian Buresh a number of times over the past 10 years, from Siding, new windows, new deck, new sliding French Doors to now remodeling the main level of the house. I got two Bids because I have worked with Brian and he has always lived up to his word, I chose him even though the other bid was about 5% lower. They came out, reviewed the plans we wanted implement, made some suggested changes. One of them was to take our closet out of the mud room and convert it to a locker arrear and the remaining space into a wonderful new additional pantry. After we agreed on price and plan, they started. Within days, they had the floors in the living room, dining room and hallway replaced with new real wood oak floors. ( I have to add that they were instrumental in finding a flooring supplier that had what we wanted with the price we wanted to pay.) After the floors were installed, they stripped the wallpaper, which was in every room. It was a mess during the day but when they left, they cleaned up after themselves every time.After stripping the wallpaper, they arranged for the installation of the Granite and appliances. There was a small delay there because the Boesch Built in Oven was backordered. Once that was in, they finished installing the appliances and finished the job. During the process, Brian stayed in touch with me during the process. As you can guess, you can't put $30,000 into a remodeling project without having some minor issues or changes in the plan. When any of these arose, (and there were very few but mostly due to our changes), he worked with us and implemented the changes or corrected the problem. I've lived in 4 major cities and remodeled a number of houses in each of those cities. I want to say that Brian is the most honest contractor I've ever met. I would work with Brian on a handshake and nothing more. That is how much I trust him
- Buresh Home Solutions, Inc.I can't say enough positive things about our experience. My wife handled getting everything set up, and Dina was as friendly and helpful as you could ever want. She worked around our schedule for the estimates and work, which was appreciated. Everything was timely, the men that performed the work were very courteous, friendly, explained the options/work very well, and the work looks great. Did I mention the price was VERY reasonable as well? We will definitely be utilizing Buresh for anything else we need that they provide services for
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLCCraig was friendly and helped me through this tough purchase as it was very stressful. Very Friendly and the installers were quite, time efficient & Made sure I knew how to work everything before leaving. Definitely would recommend this AWESOME company to Anyone.
- Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling IncWe would highly recommend Aspen Aire! Our water heater was very old and needed to be replaced. I called Aspen Aire and they were able to schedule a new install the next day. Mike (our technician) was great to work with and finished the job in 3 hours. We also used Aspen Aire the previous year when our AC unit was not working, they were able to come out the same day and fix the issue. We will be using Aspen Aire for all of our heating and cooling needs
- Nebraska Home ApplianceService was very professional and the technician was knowledgeable about my issue. He solved the problem in a matter of minutes and was very respectful of me and my home. I would recommend NE Home Appliance to others - prompt and reasonable cost.
Last update on September 9, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Des Moines
Deals in Des Moines for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Windsor Heights,
- Pleasant Hill,
- West Des Moines,
- Polk City,
- Van Meter,
- Dallas Center,
appliance repair services in Des Moines
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 HAWKEYE APPLIANCEPO Box 31093
Des Moines, Iowa 50310
- Appliance Service Center6101 SW 9th St Ste 600
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
- Can-Dew Construction614 SW 59th St
Des Moines, Iowa 50312
- Central Iowa Mechanical204 SW 2nd St
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Des Moines Heating & Cooling LLC1034 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5100 Se 14th St
Des Moines, Iowa 50320
- Metro Appliance4400 Hickman Rd
Des Moines, Iowa 50310
- Sears Service Centers & Repair4000 Merle Hay Rd 8112
Des Moines, Iowa 50310
- Swieter Home Lawn and Snow LLC2900 Capitol Ave
Des Moines, Iowa 50317
- A-1 HAWKEYE APPLIANCE
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
- American TV & Appliance of Des Moines5355 NW 86th St
Johnston, Iowa 50131
- Appliance PlusPO Box 3951
Urbandale, Iowa 50323
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Aspen Aire Heating and Cooling Inc905 SW Ordnance D
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
- American Residential Warranty
- Dan Can Fix It LLC707 Percival Ave
Dallas Center, Iowa 50063
- Dan Can Fix It LLC
- Ken's Appliance and Service230 Washington Ave
Ames, Iowa 50010
- Ken's Appliance and Service