There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Denver, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Denver
- Master Clean IncThey seem to have the most effective process in terms of their cleaning fluid which dries quickly and gets rids of most of the stains. They have helped save me from over thousands of dollars over ten years of being a landlord. I have not had to change carpets which were stained when they started but were acceptable when they were done. I would use them again in the future
- Heaven's Best Carpet & Upholstrey CleaningCleaner was punctual, pleasant, curteous,efficient, and did an excellent job on an old carpet with stains. I had called hoping for almost immediate service, and he was able to fit me on last minute without complaint or comment.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCProfessional, reasonably priced, were able to come out within a week. Carpet looks great! Will use them again in the future.
- Mr Carpet Cleaning CoWe like Mr. Carpet a lot since we have an astounding experience with them in the past. They have done a good job. Their crews are friendly and they are polite. They also communicate with their clients via newsletters in that sort of thing.
- HOMEMATESThey are real pleasant people. They are real careful about not making a mess. They put protectors underneath the furniture. They are reasonably priced. The workers change a lot. They get young people in sometimes that aren't as trained as the others.
- HAMBLY & SONS CARPET CLEANINGIt was okay and fine. They are a very religious family and they are dedicated to their work. I have no complaints. Their staff is fine and very well-mannered.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCThey were prompt, pleasant, efficient, and able to work around my schedule. They cleaned the carpet well enough that they saved me about $4000 for new carpeting.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCHad wet carpet in the basement after our sump pump quit working. They came out the same day and got the water sucked up and the carpet on its way to drying. Even made some recommendations on how to hook the sump pump up differently to avoid problems in the future.
- HAMBLY & SONS CARPET CLEANINGThe service has been good. We had a fun time. They did great work. The were conscientious about being in your home. It's probably a best case scenario out of any service organization I've ever used personally. The price was fair market value.
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCThe carpets look new. No extra charge for the runners. Plus same cost as last year we with my previous discounts. Great service and quality of work. I would highly recommend this company for all your carpet cleaning .
Carpet Cleaners in Denver
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.coRecent Review:They did a pretty good job except I sent them my area rug but I do not think they turned out so clean.Ruth B.
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Whether it be your home, apartment, or your workplace, you deserve to enjoy clean flooring and upholstery. My name is Adam Hagensick. As the owner of the Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning of Waverly IA, I will make your home or business my first priority. At Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning of Waverly, high quality customer service is our main goal. We will answer your phone calls, schedule services at your convenience, and ensure each and every job provides 100% satisfaction. Our safe, environmenta..Recent Review:Cleaner was punctual, pleasant, curteous,efficient, and did an excellent job on an old carpet with stains. I had called hoping for almost immediate service, and he was able to fit me on last minute without complaint or commentSusan C.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:Steamatic has over 40 years experience in the cleaning industry. We are a full service contractor, meaning we can handle your resotration job from start to finish including mitigation and the entire rebuilding process. We are licensed general contractors and Steamatic technicians are IICRC certified in fire, water and mold restoration. We offer 24 hour service on emergency services which includes fire and water mitigationRecent Review:According to Google, this business has permanently closed.Jerilyn M.
- Recent Review:We were pleased with him. The price was fair. We loved the carpets after they were cleaned. He was prompt. I would recommend him. He was professional to interact with and answered my questions.Richard U.
- Business Description:We are a full line tree and landscape companyRecent Review:Awful. Inferior and delayed service provided and deposit has not been refunded. I received an estimate from Jason at Green Leaf Tree and Landscape company in early September to trim 10 trees on my property including removing some high limbs on some trees and professional clean up. The estimate came to $1598 including tax. I gave Jason a deposit of $800 on 9/17 and the check was cashed on 9/18. There was some fishiness there as he asked for the check to be made out to him but I made it out to Green Leaf Tree a.k.a. Jason Wright. For several weeks he did not show up to do the work when I called there were excuses about a truck breaking down and getting the flu. On 30 October, two people showed up with a power pole saw and did some light tree trimming on 4 or 5 trees from ground level. They also left some of the branches from the trimming in my yard. I have attempted to reach Jason and have left two messages but my calls are no longer being returnedAdam W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
carpet cleaners in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr Carpet Cleaning Co1715 Jefferson St
- Mr Carpet Cleaning Co
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INCPO Box 262
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- PROFESSIONAL CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING INC