Color Your Carpet

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2010

4.4

9800 Beach Blvd

Jacksonville, FL 32246

Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our services in more than 200 locations worldwide. Color restoration of Oriental rugs and all fine rugs are our specialty, Design dyeing services offered on wall-to-wall or area rugs. No obligation inspections and proposal performed by appointment. Dyes are safe, MSDS on hand, flawless safety record for 25+ years. Educational and informative information about anything and everything concerning all aspects of carpet and rugs are provided on Color Your Carpet websites....

02/18/2017

Tommy M.

Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect job!

Description of Work
Recolored pet stains and bleach stains

02/09/2017

Ryan K.

Went well. Saved a lot of headache and trouble once the job was finally completed.

Description of Work
Bleach stained carpet

08/19/2016

shirley J.

Fantastic. i expected I would have to replace the carpet in 2 rooms and he was able to save it.

Description of Work
I had cleaned some red koolaid from my carpet in 2 rooms that were badly stained in about 12 areas. The cleaner bleached out the stain and took the color out of the carpet leaving bleach spots and faded it out. Mr Randall was able to dye the spots an exact match to the carpet.You would never know there was a problem. It was magic and we could not be more pleased.He says he can also remove any stain we ever get and to never treat it first.

Category carpet installation,remodeling

06/02/2016

Joseph M.

Category carpet installation

There is no record of contact information or work being done for this individual.

04/22/2016

Linda T.

Description of Work
I did not contact them for services.

04/21/2016

jeanette N.

Category carpet installation

To my knowledge we have never had any contact with this customer. Perhaps she would like to explain or correct the assessment or remove this rating. So Angie's list attempted to contact this person - and no reply- I can only assume it's carpet cleaner or carpet retailer trying to lower our high rating - or possibly a customer in a rural area that we couldn't get to in time for their project. Because we really have no competition, the demand for services is high. So you must be patient. However I see no reason (since the customer refuses to reply to Angie's List) to allow this to remain in our reviews.

12/09/2015

john M.

Description of Work
color my carpet.all good

Category auto detailing,carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/22/2015

Joe M.

Description of Work
Changed carpet color

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

09/30/2013

monterey T.

Robert Coleman was a joy to work with, I cant say enough good things about him & the company.There AMAZING!!!!!!!! , I have tried to get the pet stains out my self with no luck, I've even had carpet company's come clean my carpets with no luck. I called Color Your Carpet and I set up a appointment they came out right away, I cant begin to tell you how happy i'm to have my carpets looking like there brand new again, My house is 18 years old and looks like I bought brand new carpet & the pet stains & smell are long gone. I love to entertain & my friends all think I installed brand new carpet. I wish I would have found them years ago all my problems would have been solved. I have told all my friends & family & coworkers. Im so pleased with Robert he was so professional and knowledgeable. I was so excited to find the company on Angie's list Thank You. Thank You Color Your Carpet

Description of Work
Robert changed the color of my carpet and removed the pet stains & bad oder from the pets, looks like I have new carpet AMAZING!!!!

09/20/2013

Ron A.

Robert was very responsive on our need to have our work done on a weekend. Our job was suppose to be 4-5 hours but went into 2 days because we had a flight of 14 stairs that were wrapped in carpet and had to be done very carefully so as to not get the dye on the walls or flooring below. Robert stayed until the job was done to his specifications. I would highly recommend this company to dye your carpet that is still in good condition but is stained or out of date. A great solution to keeping carpeting out of landfills before it's time.

Description of Work
dyed our carpet color from baby blue to warm sand

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the review. Many times clients call because they have the "wrong" color or discolorations that are undesirable. Robert has been with us for 13+ years and nothing but his best will do - the only problem is getting on his schedule - he stays booked!

J McCoy Properties

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Floor cleaning and carpet cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Keeper Construction L.L.C

Remodeling,flooring textures,painting, drywall, trim,kitchen,bath.

Classy Floors

We have 25+ years of floor cleaning experience. We have stripped and waxed linoleum floors, cleaned grout, terazzo floors, polished wood floors, VCT, and much, much more. We also clean upholstery. please leave name and number if I don't answer right away we will get back with you that day to put you on the schedule always trying to do the best at every job same as I will do for you, Thank you, scheduling about 3 days out write now

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential and commercial onsite carpet dyeing and coloring services including spot dyeing, color repair, color restoration, design dyeing and complete color changes for all carpets and rugs.

We do NOT offer carpet cleaning, carpet installation, carpet repair or carpet sales. "Our ONLY business is DYEING!" Ask for details.