If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Denver, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Denver
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWe had a few hiccups due to bad planning on the salesman's part, but the foreman Dillon and his crew were amazing. I am having them come back to install a second pump for our system. The foreman saved the day and went above and beyond the call of duty. I will recommend them in the future. It is worth every penny we spent on it
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe company responded to my request for assistance in a timely manner. The problem was corrected. The service rep, had a good attitude.
- Iowa Wall SawingThey finished the job in two days. Did not give me a written estimate. Said they were going to do a portion on the wall and never did it. Workers smoked and swore in my driveway on breaks. Door and entry way bashed up. They had to come back five times to fix minimal errors. They were very polite when they had to come back. Now they tell me they don’t warrenty the work (only the sump pump)
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsIf you have an emergency do not call this company. Contacted in September, consultant came first of Octoberand down payment for work was made. Mid- January and only half the job done. While Adao Natario was an excellent professional and did a great job sealing up the wall cracks in the basement,my disappointment with the Company in general is emense. Adao listened to my concerns and I’ll wait to see if the Company responds with appropriate work on the sump pump and discharge issue if they ever show up. Meanwhile, I am surrounded by water in the yard and just hope the sump pump in basement keeps working. Price below reflect only crack repair
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTook several return trips and a total redo to get things correct and acceptable. Training and skill of employees seemed inadequate and inconsistent.
Basement Waterproofers in Denver
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:All-Star Basements is based out of Rochester, Minnesota and covers Southern Minnesota including the Twin Cities area, Western Wisconsin and parts of Northeast Iowa. Our team is committed to solving our customers’ waterproofing, foundation repair, or crawl space needs and offering multiple solutions to choose from. As a proud member of the National Waterproof Members of America, we have the best products available to solve your leaky basement, seepage, or flooding issues. Our lineup also incl..Recent Review:Very friendly, very knowledgeable, and great price. I would recommend All-Star Basements to anyone in Rochester. They know there stuff and get the job done in a timely fashion at a great price.Brock J.
- Business Description:We take all major credit cards.Recent Review:We had to take him to court to get the money that he kept from us. We won but he still owes us thousands. I do not recommend.Stephanie A.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company offering a wide range of services under one roof. This unique blend of services allows us to offer the customer substantial discounts in all aspects of their property maintenance needsRecent Review:He is a complete crook. He first asked for $10,283.47 to remodel my bathroom. It was only a 5 x 6 bathroom and everyone I've spoken with said it should only have been $5,000. He is not qualified for electrical or plumbing and is only licensed for carpentry. He had me pay $1400 extra to turn his utilities back on, $350 to get his truck out of impound, $1500 to pay his phone bills, and I even gave him my credit card so he could buy his children food. He has taken over $13,600 and now he won't come and finish the work without me paying him more money. There is a toilet sitting in my living room, he totally wrecked my yard and ran over a brick retaining wall with a lawn mower, he stole my prescription medications, broke my bathroom floor, he lost a part that he wants me to pay for, he stole my garden cart, he stole my bathroom door and frame (and claims that he doesn't have the gas money to return it to me), he didn't seal around my tub and now it leaks all over the floor, and he is threatening to call the police on me if I don't give him more money.Sharon and Steve S.
- Business Description:Rule of thumbs! Work with quality proven!
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
Deals in Denver for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- La Porte City
waterproofing contractors in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fairbanks Builders405 Spruce Hills Dr.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Fairbanks Builders
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
- MidAmerica Basement Systems