OdorXit Products

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2012

Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal smell, gasoline, fuel oil, skunk spray and much more on contact. It's safe for any surface such as carpet, hardwood, clothing and more.. OdorXit Magic is a very fast acting ready to use smell neutralizer that doesn't leave a smell of its own. Safe as soap and works on cigarette smoke on your clothes or air, diaper odors, litter box smells even sports smells. Air Quality Manager by OdorXit permanently and safely oxidizes tougher odors such as cigarette and fire smoke odor, odors produced by mold, mildew, spores, bacteria and viruses....

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration.

Power Clean Chem Dry offers carpet, upholstery, tile and wood floor cleaning. Our unique hot water carbonated extraction gives a deep clean without over saturating your carpets or upholstery. This allows for quick dry times of 1-2 hours. We also offer tile cleaning and sealing, as well as wood floor cleaning and polishing. We are owner operated and our technicians have been in the industry for many years.

05/19/2017

No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.

Description of Work
I purchased OdorXit because I had a musty odor in my laundry room and washing machine. My daughter's tae kwon do equipment was also stinky.

Category Uncategorized

04/10/2017

OK - not really what I was expecting. That is my issue, I guess.

Description of Work
Odor control for cat

Category upholstery cleaning

03/29/2017

I ordered the OrdorXit products to help with our small pets in the house. It works wonderfully, cuts the odor immediately. I even had questions about my order before it was sent, contacted them & Deb McMillan Meyer responded back to me very quickly. I would recommend to anyone. Love it!

Description of Work
I bought two RTU-16 Ready To Use 16 oz OdorXit with trigger sprayer. One oz OdorXit Concertrate bottle, two 2 oz Odorxit Magic Wand mist spray bottle for $49.50 through Angie's List.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,pet grooming,Uncategorized

03/27/2017

Had to get rid of couch - for the price, it was very small bottles sent.

Description of Work
Clean odor from couches

Category upholstery cleaning

10/11/2016

The AQM product did a great job of killing off the remaining Mold that was next to impossible to get to. It was in carpet, and under some cabinets. There is no longer any issues, and all the people in the Apartment are healthy again. Have also used a number of OdorXit Products in our aging parents house. We had to remove paneling and ceiling tile and spray the frame structure with the Mold killing...

Description of Work
We use OdorXit for a number of the properties that we manage including our own and family members. Recently we placed AQM packets into our Daughters Apartment that had mold smells. Following the phone instructions of getting air circulation this product performance was outstanding.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Odor Eliminating Product Sales & Instructions. No waiting for a service person to show or take time off work! DIY with complete instructions and a toll free HELP line! Read other's success stories on Angie's List!

We sell Odor Eliminating Products - Check out our RAVE Reviews!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal