OdorXit Products

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2012

3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194

Hamilton, OH 45011

Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal smell, gasoline, fuel oil, skunk spray and much more on contact. It's safe for any surface such as carpet, hardwood, clothing and more.. OdorXit Magic is a very fast acting ready to use smell neutralizer that doesn't leave a smell of its own. Safe as soap and works on cigarette smoke on your clothes or air, diaper odors, litter box smells even sports smells. Air Quality Manager by OdorXit permanently and safely oxidizes tougher odors such as cigarette and fire smoke odor, odors produced by mold, mildew, spores, bacteria and viruses....

05/19/2017

YVONNE C.

No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.

Description of Work
I purchased OdorXit because I had a musty odor in my laundry room and washing machine. My daughter's tae kwon do equipment was also stinky.

Category Uncategorized

04/10/2017

Constance S.

OK - not really what I was expecting. That is my issue, I guess.

Description of Work
Odor control for cat

03/29/2017

Debbie B.

I ordered the OrdorXit products to help with our small pets in the house. It works wonderfully, cuts the odor immediately. I even had questions about my order before it was sent, contacted them & Deb McMillan Meyer responded back to me very quickly. I would recommend to anyone. Love it!

Description of Work
I bought two RTU-16 Ready To Use 16 oz OdorXit with trigger sprayer. One oz OdorXit Concertrate bottle, two 2 oz Odorxit Magic Wand mist spray bottle for $49.50 through Angie's List.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, pet grooming, Uncategorized

03/27/2017

Constance S.

Had to get rid of couch - for the price, it was very small bottles sent.

Description of Work
Clean odor from couches

10/11/2016

Dan E.

The AQM product did a great job of killing off the remaining Mold that was next to impossible to get to. It was in carpet, and under some cabinets. There is no longer any issues, and all the people in the Apartment are healthy again. Have also used a number of OdorXit Products in our aging parents house. We had to remove paneling and ceiling tile and spray the frame structure with the Mold killing product. Parents report that they are feeling better, and no longer notice the old / moldy smells. Have been very pleased with the product performance and the advice provided by OdorXit. I highly recommend these products.

Description of Work
We use OdorXit for a number of the properties that we manage including our own and family members. Recently we placed AQM packets into our Daughters Apartment that had mold smells. Following the phone instructions of getting air circulation this product performance was outstanding.

04/13/2016

Jill H.

We followed the directions exactly. There was a definite odor from the kit. It did not pull out the odor as we had hoped. For us did not work any better than the less expensive options.

Description of Work
Mail order Kit

Category upholstery cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Sorry for the late response. I'm sorry you weren't 100% satisfied with the ODorXit. Can you tell me more on how you used it? Did you happen to call our 877-odorxit number to get more information? There is a way to get rid of the odor of the actual OdorXit. If you mix one ounce of ammonia and 4 ounces of water and [Member Information Removed] spritz the area, it will neutralize the OdorXit odor. Sounds pretty crazy I know, but it does work. Also, when we've worked with other Angies List members, they've found that the reason the odor does come back is because the didn't spray all the urine in the area. So without getting the OdorXit Concentrate and water to all the urine, the urine can still create the odor because the OC wasn't able to neutralize the odor causing molecules. If you still have product left, give it another try on another urine problem. And if you're getting the same result, give us a call at 877-636-7948. We'd love to help you be give us an A. Deb at OdorXit

04/05/2016

Beth H.

The product eliminated any pet odor (scent, urine, etc.) and left a very pleasant smell that lasts for a long time. Safe to use around my pets, and their bedding is not only fresh, but many unsafe organisms are eliminated as well. That's a win-win situation.

Description of Work
Purchased Odorxit concentrate to use on dog bedding, as well as to clean the hard surface floor they spend most of their day on. This product is EPA approved and can be trusted! I own four dogs and no one would ever know it after using this product. The scent is fresh and clean and lasts for a very long time. I read reviews before purchasing, and it is EPA approved to kill a lot of nasty organisms PLUS it is used in medical settings. Absolutely a great product and will be ordering more. I've even recommended this product to our hospital environmental services.

Category carpet cleaners

01/31/2016

Martha J.

Received product in the mail with instructions on how to use. Was fairly straightforward.

Description of Work
Received product in the mail with instructions. Do not remember exact cost. At first when purchased thought was a service but is actually just a product they send in the mail.

Category upholstery cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the positive grade. We're glad you were successful. Getting the OdorXit concentrate to all the offending is the answer to eliminating all the odor. If you ever have questions and need our product again - which I know you hope you don't - don't hesitate to call our toll free # 877-636-7948 to get all your questions answered.

01/07/2016

jemma K.

My experience with them was fine. They were on time. The container is about the size of a large tube of toothpaste. They could make the containers bigger, for the money I paid for it.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal to get some cleaning products mailed to me.

12/30/2015

NICK G.

Not too impressed. it only masks the smell for a short perior.

Description of Work
Sent a bottle through the mail

Category upholstery cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed] I know this is a late response but I was wondering, when you called OdorXit's Help Line and told them the product was just masking the smell, after they say it eliminates it, what did they say? Typically when you get the OdorXit and water solution to all the area where there is urine, it will eliminate the smell completely - not mask the smell. What usually happens is customers don't or can't easily get the solution to all of the offending odor so the smell does come back. The toll free help line will walk you through all the steps to get the smell out permanently and not mask the smell as well as their on-line [hyperlink removed] and the 34 page manual that comes with the products. I'm sure they will still help you especially if have some product left to get to the spots that are still smelling.

11/30/2015

Kelley B.

I didn't have any problem dealing with the vendor. The product arrived promptly. The product wasn't any better than any other cleaning products that I've tried. But it was okay. The liquid product just didn't work particularly well.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was a product for cleaning up. It was like an enzyme cleaner and it came with a tiny black light that you could use to see if there was anything on the carpet that you couldn't see.

Category Uncategorized

Hi [Member Name Removed] I know this is a late response but I was wondering, when you called OdorXit's Help Line and told them the product wasn't any better than any other cleaning product, what did they say? Typically when you get the OdorXit and water solution to all the area where there is urine, it will eliminate the smell completely. OdorXit is not enzymes so it works even after using other cleaners...as long as they have completely dried. They have had a lot of satisfied customers getting all the urine out with the solution comes in contact with all the offending odor. Carpet is a little tougher to get the solution to all the offending area but it has been done. There is the nap of the carpet that needs to be treated, the backing of the carpet, the padding - and you can't always get the urine out of padding and it says that in the instruction booklet, and of course, the flooring underneath the carpet must be treated too. The toll free help line will walk you through all the steps to get the smell out as well as their on-line [hyperlink removed] and the 34 page manual that comes with the products. I'm sure they will still help you especially if have some product left to get to the spots that you are still not happy with. 877-636-7948

11/17/2015

Brian V.

The product works well, but it's not extraordinary. I think I paid a fair price for how well it works, but I may compare it with other products.

Description of Work
Product purchase. N/A

11/03/2015

Sharon R.

I have purchased it several times. Yes, it is expensive for the 16 oz concentrate but I love it for my carpet. I have 2 Pomeranians and they have accidents. I make up a solution for spot treating and we use the OdorXit in our carpet cleaner. It makes the carpet small very clean and fresh. I highly recommend this product. Yes, I have searched on line for ones that cost less but I feel the need to spend more for the results, so I budget for the added cost. Thanks folks!! You have a great product.

Description of Work
I purchased a 16 oz concentrated bottle of OdorXit We use it in our carpet cleaner and also make a solution for spot clean pet accidents.

10/07/2015

Katherine F.

It was not bad. They did not come out; they just sent it to me. It was kind of expensive for just a bottle, but it was okay. I can get something cheaper in town.

Description of Work
I bought this product for $22.

09/23/2015

Peggy N.

It was fine. It was good.

Description of Work
They provide animal grooming services for my pet.

Category pet grooming

09/14/2015

MIRGA M.

Originally I had the impression that someone would come to my home and demonstrate the cleaning process. As it turned out, I waited weeks for my order and made several calls before finally receiving the bottle of cleaning solution. Eventually I decided to get wood floors and never used my $50.00 bottle of rug cleaning solution.

Description of Work
The provider sent me a bottle of cleaning solution with instructions to use it.

08/26/2015

Mike H.

I used the product as recommended and it worked.

Description of Work
The sold me a product. A feral cat got stuck in my house and I had to get rid of it's markings.

08/03/2015

Thomas M.

I had a horrible cat urine odor in the under flooring of a bedroom. I used this product but it was not as effective as I hoped. I tried pet store products, vinegar and baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and other products. The thing that finally worked was bleach. It is probable that this product would work better on fabric and rugs. Also, it would probably work better on less severe problems. The provider was excellent to deal with.

Description of Work
I purchased odor remover.

07/18/2015

Gayle L.

Provided detailed instructions when I called and the product worked!

Description of Work
Provided detailed instructions when I called and the product worked!

07/08/2015

Dawn W.

My dog was directly sprayed by a skunk. We tried everything to get the stench out. We bathed her 4 times with different products and unfortunately nothing worked. We found this product online, and what I liked about it is the fact it had a 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed. After reading the manuel very closely, we washed our dog exactly how it states in the book. Sadly, the stench was still there. I reached out to Odorxit and left a message for their rep to return my call. Two messages were on my voicemail on advice on washing my dog. We had washed our dog exactly the way the ladies mentioned on my vm. I then washed Shiloh a second time with no success. I finally called again and left a message with no return phone call. So my last effort, I called at about 7:00 at nite and a man (the owner) answered the phone. I asked for a supervisor and he stated "speaking". I then started to explain that I could not get this smell out. He then started explaining how the process works. At this point I said "sir, we already tried this". He immediately interrupted and said... "Are you going to listen or not?" In a conniving voice. He said that I was 100 percent not telling the truth. He became very angry, vile and unprofessional. He stated that he has 3 groomers in the Cincinnati area that use these products and have never had a problem. What am I to say, "come to my house and smell my dog? I even told him I would gladly video tape at my groomers so he can see that I'm doing this correctly. This is not rocket science. The manuel clearly states how to wash the dog with your product. He kept saying over and over that I was 100 percent not telling the truth. He then said "give me your name and address and I will send you a check for 39.99 EVEN though you are 100 percent not telling me the truth"...in a very angry voice. At this point he had me so upset for being so rude. I told him that I was going to put my review online and then he got even more angry yelling, "oh, now you are threatening me?". I have never had this experience my entire life. I am a flight attendant for a major carrier for 20 years and I deal with customers from all walks of life and I would never treat anyone like this guy did. Finally I told him that I was going to have my husband call him. He said "fine" and hung up. My husband then called him and sure enough the answering service picked up. I also sent an email to odorxit for a return call or email and we never heard back. I spent $130.00 on their products because I sincerely believed that this product would work. Not only on our dog, but the dog bed, sheets in our room, etc. At this point, they can keep the money we spent. It's not worth it to be hideous on the phone and extremely rude. Oh, and if the owner is reading this...I have the whole conversation recorded ... So now who's telling the truth? Such a disappointment.

Description of Work
The owner of this company accused me of being a liar because his product simply did not get the smell off of my dog after being sprayed by a skunk. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. He needs to learn how to treat the customer with respect.

Category pet grooming

Again, [Member Name Removed] we apologize on how the situation was handled. Our goal is to provide a solution to life's tough odors, with a product that works and the communication/education necessary to get the job done. We fell short in this instance on both accounts. We have had many successful situations where skunk has been totally removed from dogs and houses and are unsure why our product didn’t work for you. Removing skunk spray odor from dogs, clothes, sheets, etc. completely is one of the odors our products do very well, thus the many questions and disbelief on the representatives' part. We will be refunding the full purchase price to this customer via check to the address listed on this site. Again, I am very sorry for the way in which this customer was treated and have taken action so this does not happen again.

06/17/2015

Lisa B.

I ordered OdorXit a couple of months ago and just used it for the first time this weekend. My girlfriend was moving out of an apartment and they were going to charge her to replace the carpeting due to dog urine. There were a number of dried areas that showed up under black light. The odor came out, but the stains still showed under black light.

Description of Work
Concentrated OdorXit and small black light were sent in a timely manner

06/17/2015

Julie B.

This product is my new BFF. With 2 dogs and 2 cats, I feel like I'm always cleaning and using air freshener to keep the house smelling good. I used the concentrate last week and had such great results that I immediately ordered the air freshener. Was not disappointed. Works wonderfully!!!!

Description of Work
Prompt response and delivery of item.

06/10/2015

Julie B.

Great product! Worked fabulously on my first treatment. And the bottle will most likely last a long time because the ratio is 1 ounce of product to 30 ounces of water. I used a spray bottle and a scrub brush. Literally watched the stains go away with the UV light. Nothing is perfect and sometimes stains will be so embedded that they will need multiple treatments (or possibly different treatments?), but I am very pleased with this product and will be purchasing more in the future.

Description of Work
Provider sent the product and was available by phone et email for questions or concerns.

03/03/2015

Donna L H.

Providers appeared knowlegable, were appropriately friendly and timely with their service. I haven't had a chance to use the products yet so I can't comment on their quality

Description of Work
The provider explained their products, took an order, and delivered the products.

02/19/2015

Kristina D.

I had a sick cat that peed on pretty much the entirety of my laundry, bedding, upholstery, carpet, etc. I've used a variety of products on some of these things but OdorXit specifically saved my clothes. I didn't think they could be saved in a lot of cases, being literally saturated with cat urine but they were. This is what I did for the worst loads (front loading washer, might be even easier with a top loading one). 2 capfuls or so of OdorXit concentrate in the pre-wash portion and one capful in the wash portion of the HE washer I have, along with a good laundry detergent (I used one with Oxy stuff and it worked well).. Set to pre-wash and heavy-duty washing, low spin speed, and rinse as many times as it will let you. Wash again without the Odor Xit with preferred detergent scent (since the Odor Xit gets rid of the cat urine smell, but it itself has a smell that I don't enjoy very much but if you are okay with it, these steps afterward might not even be necessary). Then I (because I believe the best kill is overkill) do one more spin on 'rinse and spin' mode with some scented laundry crystals and voila. Clothes I can wear again. For clothes that aren't saturated, this is likely very much overkill but for me it worked and I don't think anything else on the planet would.

Description of Work
I used this product to save my clothes.

Widmer's Cleaners - Carpet Cleaners

See our Website at widmerscleaners.com. Widmer's Cleaners has been your trusted Premier Cleaner since 1910. Our carpet cleaning division provides in-home carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile/grout cleaning and wood floor cleaning. You can rest assured that we are IICRC Certified. Our techs are Professional, Uniformed, Courteous, Background Checked and Drug Tested! Our dry cleaning division offers free pick-up and delivery for area rug cleaning and dry cleaning.

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

Offers by Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration on Angi
    Power Clean Chem Dry

Power Clean Chem Dry offers carpet, upholstery, tile and wood floor cleaning. Our unique hot water carbonated extraction gives a deep clean without over saturating your carpets or upholstery. This allows for quick dry times of 1-2 hours. We also offer tile cleaning and sealing, as well as wood floor cleaning and polishing. We are owner operated and our technicians have been in the industry for many years.

Offers by Power Clean Chem Dry on Angi
    Animal Grooming
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Odor Eliminating Product Sales & Instructions. No waiting for a service person to show or take time off work! DIY with complete instructions and a toll free HELP line! Read other's success stories on Angie's List!

We sell Odor Eliminating Products - Check out our RAVE Reviews!