Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Denver, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Denver
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.He was very polite and suggested another company as their company does not install the powder-coated, chain-link fencing that I was looking for.
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.I called on July 15 and left a message that I was interested in putting up a fence and asked that they call me and confirm that they would come to Tripoli. I have not had a response!
Fencing Contractors in Denver
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:My team and I provide a great experience while serving our customers in any task they are in need of. Safety and quality can be reached at the highest level while having a great turn over rate on the task at hand
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:30 years of combinded service.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated Custom Landscape Contractor. We off full lawn care and snow and ice management services. We also offer concrete and asphalt contracting. One call takes care of all your property's needs
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned business. No job is to big or small. We offer free estimates. We specialize in: Siding Drywall Floors Painting Decks Insulation Fences We can do just about anything you would need done!
- Business Description:Additional phone - (888) 477-4474.Recent Review:Right after our deck contractor was finished, he was here. He did a great job. I had no problems with the work.Keith E.
- Business Description:Contact us at (855) 869-7104 in Waterloo, IA, to learn more about our full range of fencing contractor services.Recent Review:He was very polite and suggested another company as their company does not install the powder-coated, chain-link fencing that I was looking for. <br />Lynette D.
- Business Description:Licensed, insured general contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Cedar Falls
- Shell Rock
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
fence companies in Denver
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ahrens Construction620 Tremont St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Ahrens Construction
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service101 Sprcue St.
La Porte City, Iowa
- Bierman's Hauling & Handyman Service
- Cameron Enterprises1718 Seneca Ave
- Cameron Enterprises
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.1800 Burton Avenue
- Miller Fence & Flag Co.
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC1015 W. 2nd St.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Schultz Repair & Renovation LLC