Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor

Glynn County
12/31/2021

3840 US Highway 17 S

Brunswick, GA 31523

Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when required. Additional contact name - Robert Casebier....

handyman (53)interior painting (15)home remodeling (15)plumbers (15)drywall (14)door installation (13)flooring (13)electrician (11)roofing (10)fence company (9)driveway gate installation (8)lighting (8)

01/09/2021

We are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home pro...

Description of Work
Build a closet for bedroom

Category drywall,picture framing

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

12/16/2020

He did an excellent job. His price for the work was beyond fair. I will definitely hire him again. He took his time with the details and explained his process every step of the way. I feel comfortable recommending him to anyone.

Description of Work
Wall expansion around fireplace

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/14/2020

He did an exceptional job and we would highly recommend him for any renovations or remodeling job.

Description of Work
Remove an old kennel bath tub and replace with a new kennel tub

Category remodeling,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

03/14/2020

Very professional and excellent service!

Description of Work
Unclog drain and install new garbage disposal.

Category handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

03/01/2020

I called Bob after I reviewing Angie’s list on Friday. He stated that he would come to my home on Saturday around 5 p.m. He did not show neither did he call to inform me that he will not come. Around 6 p.m. I text him and he stated via text that he would have to come the next day. We agreed upon a time of 6 p.m. Bob still has not showed to my home as it is 6:45 p.m. and neither did he call for the...

Description of Work
Floor installation

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Review for Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor - 3840 US Highway 17 S, Brunswick, GA - 38418660

02/05/2020

Tried twice to contact him, but he never returned my calls

Description of Work
Playground equipment repair

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Im sorry you were not able to reach us. Its not understood exactly why angie's list has a contact number that is not associated with our company. The online telephone number is a link to our company. It's simple really, the only way you can contact us with the link telephone number is on angie's list and on our listing. Once you are no longer on their site, the link number leads you to nowhere. If...

01/27/2020

Bob is amazing. I was new to town and was lucky enough to find Bob on this service. He can literally build a house from the ground up if needed. I bought a bank owned property and it was trashed by former owners. Bob came in, gave a fair assessment and provided excellent professional work on time and in line with his estimate. He always provided recipes for items purchased on my behalf. In additio...

Description of Work
General remodel

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,garage doors,handyman service,hauling services,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,water heater repair,pressure washing,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,driveway gates

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Review for Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor - 3840 US Highway 17 S, Brunswick, GA - 38352324

09/07/2019

Perfect. Great job, very professional, high quality focus to avoid marking walls etc. We will use him again to hide the wires behind the wall (we were only briefly in town) as well as some other things we will want done.

Description of Work
Installed a Sanus wall mount and the flat screen TV on it.

Category handyman service

Cost $0.01

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

08/01/2019

It went great he drove out to Waycross GA to repair a floor that was damaged by one of my delivery teams. He was reacted quickly, professionally, even took video of the area after repaired. In my line of work I never want to call a someone to do a repair, but I will definitely be calling Casabier Construction if I ever need work done again

Description of Work
Hardwood floor repair for customer.

Category handyman service,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/22/2019

This company was awesome! It’s like I have a brand new home. They are extremely professional and pay attention to detail... it’s just perfect! Would I hire them again? ABSOLUTELY!

Description of Work
Drywall, flooring, bath vanity installation, painting, baseboards, fireplace tile, fireplace surround, plumbing...

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

Residential & Light Commercial Maintenance, flooring, painting, decking, driveways, property access driveways, access roads, Land clearing and under brushing, tractor work. Remodeling all interiors, kitchens, baths family rooms, bedrooms & New Construction. Service areas include: Sea island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick.

Stucco, stucco repair.