Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2013

Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when

Finished BathroomCompleted ProjectSide View

handyman (53)interior painting (15)home remodeling (15)plumbers (15)drywall (14)door installation (13)flooring (13)electrician (12)roofing (10)fence company (10)lighting (9)driveway gate installation (8)

06/19/2022

Evelyn S.

Robert checks all of the boxes: prompt, courteous, and competent. We called him in the morning to repair a riding mower, he said he would be here in the afternoon and he was true to his word. Will definitely use him for all our future needs,

Description of Work
Riding mower repair.

Category lawn mower repair, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/19/2022

03/24/2022

Craig R.

Excellent job replacing a old fence. The quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail is some of the best I’ve seen. We’ll be using their services on other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Fencing project

Category fencing

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

01/09/2021

Nina P.

We are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home projects!

Description of Work
Build a closet for bedroom

Category drywall, picture framing

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

12/16/2020

Jeffrey T.

He did an excellent job. His price for the work was beyond fair. I will definitely hire him again. He took his time with the details and explained his process every step of the way. I feel comfortable recommending him to anyone.

Description of Work
Wall expansion around fireplace

Category drywall, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/14/2020

Robyn C.

He did an exceptional job and we would highly recommend him for any renovations or remodeling job.

Description of Work
Remove an old kennel bath tub and replace with a new kennel tub

Category remodeling, pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

03/14/2020

Patricia W.

Very professional and excellent service!

Description of Work
Unclog drain and install new garbage disposal.

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

03/01/2020

Toccara D.

I called Bob after I reviewing Angie’s list on Friday. He stated that he would come to my home on Saturday around 5 p.m. He did not show neither did he call to inform me that he will not come. Around 6 p.m. I text him and he stated via text that he would have to come the next day. We agreed upon a time of 6 p.m. Bob still has not showed to my home as it is 6:45 p.m. and neither did he call for the second day in a row. Very unprofessional to have a potential client waiting around and not giving the courtesy of a phone call to inform of not being able to come.

Description of Work
Floor installation

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Review for Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor - 3840 US Highway 17 S, Brunswick, GA - 38418660

02/05/2020

Michael S.

Tried twice to contact him, but he never returned my calls

Description of Work
Playground equipment repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Im sorry you were not able to reach us. Its not understood exactly why angie's list has a contact number that is not associated with our company. The online telephone number is a link to our company. It's simple really, the only way you can contact us with the link telephone number is on angie's list and on our listing. Once you are no longer on their site, the link number leads you to nowhere. If you know our company name, you can simply Google us to find the correct information and telephone number. Your not the first person, who has used the link number and did not reach us. Im really sorry this is how it worked out. Sorry to see how you rated us and we have never met or spoken to one another. Our telephone number is 9122302271 if you are still in need of services, you can call. We will be happy to assist you. Bob Casebier

01/27/2020

John W.

Bob is amazing. I was new to town and was lucky enough to find Bob on this service. He can literally build a house from the ground up if needed. I bought a bank owned property and it was trashed by former owners. Bob came in, gave a fair assessment and provided excellent professional work on time and in line with his estimate. He always provided recipes for items purchased on my behalf. In addition, he always gives you many options in terms of saving money or going higher end. Depends on what you want to do with the property. He painted inside and out and it came out great. He redid both bathrooms from full demo to completed product and it came out great. Having a contractor you can trust and not have to chase down is his biggest asset. He just gets it done, it’s done on time and it’s fantastic quality and price.

Description of Work
General remodel

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, garage doors, handyman service, hauling services, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water heater repair, pressure washing, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, driveway gates

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Review for Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor - 3840 US Highway 17 S, Brunswick, GA - 38352324

09/07/2019

NORA & LOU O.

Perfect. Great job, very professional, high quality focus to avoid marking walls etc. We will use him again to hide the wires behind the wall (we were only briefly in town) as well as some other things we will want done.

Description of Work
Installed a Sanus wall mount and the flat screen TV on it.

Cost $0.01

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

08/01/2019

Anthony D.

It went great he drove out to Waycross GA to repair a floor that was damaged by one of my delivery teams. He was reacted quickly, professionally, even took video of the area after repaired. In my line of work I never want to call a someone to do a repair, but I will definitely be calling Casabier Construction if I ever need work done again

Description of Work
Hardwood floor repair for customer.

Category handyman service, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/22/2019

Rhesa W.

This company was awesome! It’s like I have a brand new home. They are extremely professional and pay attention to detail... it’s just perfect! Would I hire them again? ABSOLUTELY!

Description of Work
Drywall, flooring, bath vanity installation, painting, baseboards, fireplace tile, fireplace surround, plumbing...

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

06/24/2019

Robert O.

Mr Casebier responded promptly to my voice mail and stopped by that day to give us an estimate. We had extra tile so the job was labor only and his quote of $100 was quite reasonable. He said he could do it in a day or two. It has been five days now with no word. I hired someone else recommended by our homes new production manager. He just completed the job to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
We had one broken tile on the bench in our master shower

Category ceramic tile

06/20/2019

Chip L.

Outstanding! Should be number one on anyones list to call and hire first...he is on mine. Can not recommend strongly enough. Simply outstanding in all categories!!!

Description of Work
Tile, door repair, Patio screening, electrical and appliance installation.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, electrician, fencing, garage doors, handyman service, hauling services, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, water heater repair, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, garage builders, home builders, skylights, mailbox repair, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, sunrooms, hurricane shutters, driveway gates, patios

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

06/02/2019

Brandi M.

Bob was very professional and punctual with reasonable prices. Will be my go to handyman for future work needed.

Description of Work
Programmed garage door openers

Category garage doors, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

12/05/2018

Blake M.

We hired Bob to completely remodel our master bathroom- including removing walls and repositioning doorways. He installed a custom tile shower, new vanity, lights, toilet, and flooring. We are so pleased with the way everything turned out! Bob was very responsive to our phone calls and texts. He made sure each step of the project was to our satisfaction before continuing, and the price was very reasonable. He was great at rolling with the surprises of previous homeowner plumbing and electrical work. Would definitely recommend for any project!!

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Review for Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor - 3840 US Highway 17 S, Brunswick, GA - 37590166

09/17/2018

James W.

Bob came out the same day I called. Knew exactly how to fix my drawer. He was very friendly.

Description of Work
Fixed a drawer in my kitchen

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

It's was great meeting with you and helping you with your homes needs. Need anything else feel free to call. We'll be here when you need us. Bob Casebier

07/30/2018

William F.

Extremely professional job. Repairs completed in less than an hour. Price more than reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair storm door closure.

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

05/01/2018

Kara W.

Things seemed to arise that delayed the job getting started. About a month after giving him deposit, they were able to get started. I wasn't happy with their language while working nor with the many screws, nails, and cigarette butts they left in my yard. However, they did a great job and Mr. Casebier was professional when talking to me.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category decks, handyman service, roofing

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

04/09/2018

Jason M.

We were on a strict timeline and Bob and his crew were responsive and easy to work with. We look forward to working with Casebier Construction on future projects.

Description of Work
painting/flooring/remodeling

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

Review for Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor - 3840 US Highway 17 S, Brunswick, GA - 36964570

01/15/2018

Cindy H.

Punctual, professional with excellent craftsmanship. We will definitely hire Casebier Construction again.

Description of Work
Replaced wet wall in bedroom, replaced exterior and interior doors, and replaced a toilet.

Category drywall, handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 09/10/2016

12/28/2017

Janette L.

We agreed to meet at my house. He immediately tackled the irrigation head by going to hardware store. Came back, fixed it and helped identify clogs in the system. He also did excellent job fixing wooden fence door that was out of alignment. Perfect. Thought I would have a good working relationship with a reliable and knowledgeable professional. He was to call me next week with estimate for screening in the back patio. Never heard from him again. I called, I texted him too. Nothing. Months later still nothing.

Description of Work
Looking for handyman as a go-to guy. Initially requested quote to screen in back deck. That was my major project. Also needed irrigation head fixed ASAP.

Category handyman service, sunrooms, driveway gates, patios

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

Well I'm happy you were happy with the items i did complete for you the first time. Sorry to see the rest of your review though. I'm not sure about the phone calls and text you mentioned. I did have to replace my phone October 25 2017. Lost quite a bit of valuable contact information along with messages to say the least. As it appears yours was among the lost information. Clearly my phone number is still the same, and we are still conducting business as usual. Sorry to know we let you down. Best wishes for 2018.