Please call for more details.

Keep Smiling Plumbing & Electric

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2005

3705 Harrison Rd SW

Loganville, GA 30052

Keep Smiling Plumbing & Electric is a family-owned, family-operated, full-service plumbing and electric business, serving Gwinnett County, Georgia. We are Master Plumbers and members of the Plumbing & Mechanical Association of Georgia. Keep Smiling Plumbing & Electric is there when you need us, ready to take care of any problem that you may have with your plumbing or electrical systems. We also have available a full line of quality replacement products if you want to upgrade or update....

05/28/2021

Julie P.

The tech was on time ,up front in what needed to done .Well manner and professional .The price was what was agreed to and the mess was cleaned up.I could not be happier.Thanks to my experience with Keep Smiling Plumbing I will give them a call again. A five star company in my eyes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet switched out, outside hose bids changed, water pressure checked , shower heads changed out and a foul smell coming from laundry room drain

11/16/2020

Frank I.

This was an outstanding experience and it has certainly changed my view on plumbing services for the home. As a long time homeowner I have used different plumbing services over the years and I was very skeptical about starting this process but I really needed to get this work done. I remember that my godson had used hey service and was really pleased with the quality and performance, so I called him and get the information on keep smiling plumbing, went to Angie’s list to read the reviews and decided to give these guys a chance. I place a call, and after two rings it was answered by Shirley, who had a pleasing voice and was very professional providing me information about the business. Needless to say I was impressed and that was just the beginning of my project. Shirley told me that someone would be out the next day between 9 & 11am to take a look at my issue and give me an estimate. Sure enough, Brian arrived about 10 minutes after 9, assessed the problem and gave me an estimate which was much less than I expected because of my previous experiences and certainly I gave him the go ahead. Brian was efficient, professional, quick and cleaned up the work area. I was very impressed with this company and I HIGHLY recommend. I will use them in the future for all of my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Reset toilet in powder room

07/17/2020

GREG B.

Awesome! Shirley took my call this morning and was very efficient and professional in getting my contact information as well as scheduling Gary (Plumber) to see us later in the morning. Shirley was also very polite and pleasant! Gary was our plumber today and he did a fantastic job for us. He arrived on time and completed his diagnosis of the issue. He explained his plan for repair of the issue and gave us the amount it would cost, which was very reasonable. He went right to work and finished in a timely manner. It was obvious that he takes pride in his work! We will use Keep Smiling Plumbing again if necessary and hopefully will have Gary as our plumber. Sincerely, Greg B.

Description of Work
Water pipe split

Category plumbing, drain pipe

04/26/2020

Michael J.

OUTSTANDING!! Jonathan showed on time, very polite and went right to work. Eventually his tools were not quite up to the job (the clog was deeper than his snake could reach) so he fixed the other problem (replaced the shutoff valve under a toilet) while waiting for word from the office. Eventually he came back the next day with a longer snake and cleared the drain! Charged me the quoted price, never tried to upsell or overcharge me even though it took much longer than they expected. Totally proffessional and absolutely committed to providing the service you want. I would absolutely hire these guys again!

Description of Work
Kitchen drain was clogged

Category drain cleaning

12/04/2019

Mark S.

It was good. Very good. Very good service. Good quality work.

Description of Work
Installed hot water.

Category water heater repair

12/02/2019

Jason B.

Keep Smiling plumbing was quick and very professional.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

09/26/2019

Clement K.

The technician is a very active listener. With his professional knowledge, he diagnosed the multiple draining issues: kitchen sink slow drain, kitchen sink back-up when draining washer, and toilet slow drain. The partial blockage was gone when he test-ran the drain. I was not even charged for a trip charge. When I need to replace a water heater, Keep Smiling Plumbing will be in my mind.

Description of Work
Multiple draining issues

05/13/2019

Jennifer G.

They did good in everything, guy knew what he was doing and he came on time he was efficient and I was very happy with the work that he did

Description of Work
They did a gas line

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your kind words and your business!

09/28/2016

Patricia R.

I live in an old 70's ranch and the quality of their work will keep me going back for all my plumbing needs. Always on time and professional.

Description of Work
This is my "go to" company for plumbing. They installed a new hot water heater, replaced faucets and repaired my toilets.

02/08/2016

Michael L.

Very professional and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
installed new water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

11/13/2015

Nicole G.

Two men appeared. They were in my home for about an hour and removed a seized shower handle and replaced a shower cartridge and handle, and the flapper and valve in my toilet bowl. The toilet bowl fix I have done before, and the only reason I had them do it is because I was most concerned about the leaks in my shower and backyard and I figured I'd have them do that while they were there doing something more important. However, I do not think that the cost of $208 plus a $12 trip charge was warranted for replacing the flapper and valve in the toilet bowl and the shower cartridge. (I also spent $139 in material) Keep Smiling is transparent about the cost of them coming out no matter what service they are providing. I have no problem with that. However, I do not honestly feel that while they were in my home they were not diligent in finding the problem to my leaks. I could have lived with the shower handle problem and I could have fixed the flapper/valve problem myself, my real problem was the leaks in the shower that was coming down to the first floor and the leak out of my spigot in the backyard. Based on what they wrote on my receipt, "Checked out rear spigot for freeze break; house on slab, cutoff to outside spigot under kitchen cabinet, pipes dives back into floor of cabinet. Needs siding removed to access piping rom exterior." From my understanding they do not remove siding. I found that incredulous. So my understanding was that I would have to find someone else to remove the siding or do it myself in order for them to inspect the pipes from the outside. I did tell them I was doing a kitchen remodel and they said that when the cabinet is removed that it be looked at from the inside. But what if the leak was on the outside and all that was needed was to remove the siding! In addition, I later found out that the leak from my shower did not come from the shower door, as they stated on my receipt, but from a busted pipe behind the wall. The contractor working on my home renovation found that. He cut a hole in the bathroom wall from the toilet room side which shares a wall with the shower, and he cut a hole in the ceiling from the first floor to find it. I would not have mind if Keep Smiling had done that as well, but I was not given the option. In conclusion, they are nice and professional when on the job site. However, the price per hour could be better spent.

Description of Work
Checked for leak in my bathroom shower and backyard spigot for freeze break.; Replaced fill valve and flapper on toilet bowl; Cut off seized lever handle from shower and replaced cartridge and put on an acrylic new handle.

09/18/2015

jack B.

I had contacted a plumber I had used before and was given a flat rate. I contacted Keep Smiling Plumbing off of Angie's list. They accommodated my schedule, made the repair and saved me over $100 from the quote I had received from my "former" plumbers. Great job. Very professional and clean.

Description of Work
replaced PRV

09/16/2015

jan W.

From what other workmen said, and from what we saw, we assumed we'd have to rip up the floor or wall to get at the leak upstairs. The great people from Keep Smiling figured a way to fix it in place without having to tear up anything, much cheaper than the way most people would have repaired it. That was a week ago; it hasn't leaked since! They also did two other small jobs while they were here, all for about what some local ripoff plumbers would have charged just for a service call.

Description of Work
Fix 2nd floor shower drain leak, install refig. icemaker line, check kitchen sink to solve leak problem

Category handyman service, plumbing

08/11/2015

Karen M.

The plumber we used before doesn't service the area we recently moved to. They recommended Keep Smiling Plumbing and assured me that I would be very pleased with the service. They were right! Keep Smiling is awesome. Beverly was knowledgeable and pleasant, and just plain fun to talk with. She got our appointment set up, working around our busy schedules. Adria and Will showed up on time, evaluated everything I asked them to look at, and got my washing machine connections fixed so I can do laundry. They also gave us recommendations and estimates on work we would like to have done later. Professional. Courteous. Knowledgeable. We have found our plumber for life! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky and crossed up washing machine hose connections so we can do laundry, got a toilet flushing properly, and inspected and identified a problem with sewer ejection pump.

06/29/2015

Charlie P.

It went flawlessly as always! The bathroom vanity's supply lines were re-positioned so the new vanity sits flush to the wall. As well, the shower no longer drips after being turned off. This is the second time I've used this company and I would use them again. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They moved the hot & cold water supply lines so they would line up with the access hole in the back of my new bathroom vanity. While they were there, they also replaced the stems in my ancient shower knobs.

03/31/2015

michele M.

I have used this company before. Friendly, professional, quick to respond

Description of Work
New water heater installed

Category plumbing, water heater repair

03/20/2015

Michael L.

Everything went perfectly! The information that the company prior to installation in changed in water heater (as of 4-15) was extremely helpful! They are very knowledgeable about their products and services.

Description of Work
Removed all old water heater and replaced it wth a new one.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/20/2014

MITCH M.

It went very well. Josh arrived on time with all the tools and the toilet and faucets. He was professional, friendly and thorough. All plumbing in the house was checked over. He made sure all was in working order and had no issues After he left, we noticed a slight drip in the shower. We called the office and they immediately called him He returned within 10 minutes to look at the drip and fix the issue Very happy with the service Very happy with the products (toilet, faucets and shower head and handles)

Description of Work
Installed toilet, replaced faucet and shower head in showers - had to change out piping due to age of house to bring to code and allow new fixtures to fit, replaced sink faucet, fixed sink faucets in double vanity bath, checked other bathroom showers, and sinks. Please note for this price - the new toilet, sink faucet, shower head and shower handles were included.

10/21/2014

Kathyrn T.

They are highly knowledgable, family owned, and have excellent customer service. They are very dependable and trustworthy.

10/19/2014

Mary Ann A.

These people are reliable and competent, but the woman who took the call was annoying. She gave me the feeling they were gouging me, and were proud of it.

Description of Work
Repaired toilet.

10/18/2014

Foster B.

We here using way to much water. They were timely, knowledgeable and fixed several problems. Have used in the past to replace two toilets and got the same service then. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Solved water leak.

10/11/2014

BETSY C.

I was thrilled! The plumber was so informative and did onl what was really needed

Description of Work
checked my whole house for leaks and fixed a toilet problem

07/23/2014

Timothy T.

Great customer service and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired leaking shower.

07/16/2014

Ellen G.

It's been several years since the last time I used Keep Smiling but I wouldn't use them again. Owners Carl and Beverly's son (can't remember his name) came out to fix the problem and he fixed it just fine. But he had to wait for almost 40 minutes to see if the putty/adhesive was to dry enough to make sure the leak was resolved. I had no problem with making sure that the work was done properly except that he would only quote me a rate that was hourly so basically I paid him to stand around for an hour! And on top of the $268.00, I was charged a $10.00 trip charge even though I hired him to do the work.

Description of Work
Repaired the leak at the PVC 90 degree angle on the main waterline in my basement.

05/20/2014

JAMES G.

A lot of us consider DIY on plumbing tasks. But what may seem simple, often has complications requiring knowledge, expertise, and special tools. Such was my case. I'm glad I called in experts. No way would I have done as well as the professionals of Keep Smiling. Would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed toilet and replaced outdoor faucet.

Wallis Landscape, Inc.

Wallis Landscape is a family owned and operated full service landscape company since 1988. We specialize in design and installation, drainage and lawn maintenance. We provide free estimates and fully insured. Our service area includes Grayson, Lawrenceville (South of 316), Lilburn, Loganville, Snellville and Stone Mountain.

PJC Construction

Family owned and operated Fencing company. Home town company specializing in Fencing, Decks and general carpentry. We have been In Business for 21 years when you call you get the owner not a salesperson. Our most prized possession is our customers, we let our work speak for us. No Job to big or to small we can do them all with quick turnaround times and short lead times. Call us today 678-751-2136

Offers by PJC Construction  on Angi
    Barlow Grading llc.

We are a small local grading business with 8 years experience! I am a owner/operator . We offer Clearing & Grading , loader work , skid steer work , farm cleanup , driveway & culvert pipe installation, gravel , these are just some on the thing that we are able to serve you with ! We can do a little bit of everything.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

- Plumbing - Garbage disposal repair and install - Sewer repair and sewer line services - Toilet repair - Burst pipe repair - Drain repair - Drain cleaning - Piping and repiping - Leak detection and repair - Gas water heater install, repair, maintenance - Electric water heater install, repair, maintenance - Tankless water heater install, repair, maintenance - Gas line repair - Gas leak detection - Gas line installation

Septic tank pumping