TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

06/30/2022

9800 Old Dogwood Rd

Roswell, GA 30075

We accept remote payment

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs....

electrician (532)lighting (127)ceiling fan installation (51)HVAC Companies (41)landscape lighting (24)home inspection (16)home theater installation (14)home security systems (11)plumbers (5)generator service (1)garage doors (2)cable tv (1)

06/21/2021

They called pretty much immediately and the were able to do an estimate about a week and a half later later. Their estimate could have been a bit more detailed.

Description of Work
Would like to add a gas line so that we can install gas lanterns.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

03/10/2021

They were very good to work with, efficient and came immediately.

Description of Work
Update electrical panel.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Thank you so much! We appreciate you trusting us with the project!

03/03/2021

I had a gas leak in one of my furnaces, Atlanta Gas light came out to verify the leak. I call TE Certified because of the great Angie's list reviews and I previously used them before on another project. All I wanted was the gas leak repair and to inspect the 2nd unit that I had. The technician told me that I had mold in my downstairs unit and it needed replacing. After checking the upstairs unit a...

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

03/01/2021

If I could give these guys six stars, I would. Awesome service, fantastic work, very courteous and knowledgeable technician. I would not hesitate to recommend TE Electrical to anyone needing an electrician.

Description of Work
Replacement of home electrical panel

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thank you so much! This means a lot to us!

02/17/2021

I had an electric panel upgraded in my house. I had the service increased to 200AMP and arc-fault breakers installed. The house's panel was 42 years old and out dated. In addition, the TE Team got my house up to code with new smoke alarms and CO2 detectors. Wilson and Jason were my technicians and they did an outstanding job on upgrade. There were several issues to resolve in my older house. They ...

Description of Work
Electric Panel upgrade and service upgrade

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thank you! We appreciate you trusting us with the job!

01/30/2021

TE Certified Electrical was very responsive in setting up an onsite visit. Besides providing a cost estimate, which included details of the work effort needed, the technicians also provided recommendations on additional work that they recognized would be required to get my electrical system up to code. Due to the cost estimate being too high versus the benefit, I opted to not have the electrical w...

Description of Work
Installation of a portable generator transfer switch

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate you!

01/20/2021

i was satified with the work that was done , he was punctual and pleasant i would use them again

Description of Work
replaced wall outlets

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you!

01/02/2021

Went well the guys were professional and nice.

Description of Work
Gas pipe and down stairs sink.

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate you!

12/03/2020

Window air conditioner installation

Description of Work
Window air conditioner installation

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you for trusting us with the job! We appreciate you.

11/09/2020

Wilson and David did an excellent job of installing new outlets and fixing fire hazards throughout my house. They took their time instructing me and explaining what they were doing to help keep me and my family safe. I would definitely hire them again they are very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Outlets and lighting

Category electrician,lighting,home security systems,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you trusting us with the job!

Fulton, Cherokee, Cobb, Dekalb, Forsyth, Gwinnett, and portions of, Hall Counties

Mobile homes, high raise buildings, RV's or vehicles, industrial or heavy commercial type electrical work. Commercial HVAC work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check