Tope Total Home Maintenance

Founded 2020

Tope Total Home Maintenance specializes in repairing decks, pressure washing houses, driveways, patios and sidewalks, repairing cracks and holes in cement driveways, sidewalks and patios, hanging wall art, hanging mirrors, replacing light switches, outlets, chandeliers, ceiling fans and track lighting (indoor and outdoor), installing dimmer switches, fixing leaky sinks, pipes, toilets and showers, installing vanities, sink and shower faucets, resealing doors and windows, assembling furniture, hanging curtain rods, towel rods, toilet paper dispensers, painting home interiors, and much more....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Custom Made Antique Wall Clock Installed Above The Fireplace

Custom Made Antique Wall Clock Installed Above The Fireplace

handyman202130115
Antique wall clock installation

handyman (16)interior painting (7)plumbers (6)electrician (6)lawn & landscaping (4)house cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)mailbox repair (2)lawn care (2)concrete driveways (2)lawn mower repair (4)locksmith (2)

08/17/2022

John D.

Very well. The mower would not start well and he worked on it for almost 2 hours to get it working properly. Cost did not change due to the time he worked on it.

Description of Work
Lawn Mower & Power Tool Repair

Category lawn mower repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2022

08/15/2022

Erin W.

He was awesome. Arrived on time, finished jobs as promised, gave advice on things I want done in the future.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen faucet, bathroom faucet, three electrical wall outlets and a ceiling fan. Painting .

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

08/15/2022

Elisha H.

Great. He is good at everything, very smart. He is cleaning up someone else's mess

Description of Work
Rebuilt deck, reinstalled French doors, set up Gazeebo and the list goes online

Category electrician, handyman service, landscaping, lawn mower repair, locksmith, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

Thankyou much for your business. You and your mom and dad are very good people. It was a pleasure to be able to complete some of your home maintenance needs. I look forward to your future projects. Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

04/18/2022

Clay B.

Mark is truly phenomenal. He was instrumental in getting my home ready to list. There were numerous small jobs, which he completed on time and within the initially agreed upon price. He made numerous suggestions that improved the home beyond what I was expecting and for reasonable prices. Afterwards, I felt so good about what he had done, I decided to ask for some larger work to be completed: Moving a front porch support beam that had shifted over time and staining my backyard deck. Both jobs were done faster than expected and with a high level of craftsmanship. There is no doubt who I will be turning to for any work needed around the house.

Description of Work
Handyman Services, Painting - Interior, Plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/17/2022

It was a pleasure working with you and anytime you need me give me a call and I’ll be there. Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

04/11/2022

Tara W.

Mark was awesome! He assembled a wall tree and two nightstands and he did a great job! He has a great personality and very professional!

Description of Work
Furniture assembly

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

Thankyou for your hospitality and the great sense of humor you and your son had. It seemed to be contagious because it jumped right on me. I laughed more with you guys than I have in years. It was a very pleasant experience. Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

03/25/2022

Rick W.

Broke one of the two door openers on my storm door. Had to adjust the latching mechanism so the door would close properly. Not exactly the craftsmanship I expected.

Description of Work
Storm door rehung

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

I apologize [Member Name Removed] for the inconvenience this has caused and to make things right I will be refunding you fifty percent of the invoice you paid. The cause of this was dehydration and overheating. I do want to thank you for the previous five star review given to Tope Total Home Maintenance for leveling your sinking shed. We do greatly appreciate your business. Take care. Mark

03/22/2022

Bobbi B.

Mark did a great job on at least half a dozen home projects ranging from interior flooring repair to a siding repair up on the roof. He is trustworthy and detail-oriented. The jobs he completed look terrific. Thanks so much Mark. We appreciate you.

Description of Work
Hardy Plank siding on chimney was replaced and painted. Subflooring was replaced as well as . Wood rot was cut out at the bottom of the front entry door

Category electrician, house cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2022

You are welcome. It’s been a real pleasure working with you and your husband and taking care of your home renovations. Take care and Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

03/20/2022

LIZ C.

Excellently done to perfection. Very friendly and accommodating. Honest, old fashioned work ethic. Fair pricing...maybe more than fair.

Description of Work
Cleaned high rise chandalier in foyer and replaced 9 bulbs

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

It’s been a very pleasant experience working with you and being able to take care of your chandelier. If you need anything else let me know and we’ll get you taken care of. Have a great Easter weekend. Mark

02/08/2022

Heidi S.

Mark with Tope Total Home Maintenance was great! We had a small job, and Mark got it done quickly and professionally. We will be calling Tope Total Home Maintenance for all of our future repair needs. I would 100% recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

It was a pleasure being able to take care of your home needs. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance!

12/01/2021

Lindy H.

Mark is a man that is very well rounded in talent and completes his work with excellency. He is a one stop shop because unlike most he can do anything inside or out of a home. I would highly recommend his services to everyone.

Description of Work
Mark rebuilt my deck where necessary things needed to be done. He replaced deck boards, he replace floor joists, he replaced the railing, he replace some stairs and he added support beams underneath because it was sagging. He saved me fifteen thousand dollars. He also repaired my toilet upstairs. He poured a concrete foundation for my A/C units that were being washed away. He replaced the screens in my patio and also replaced the paneling and trim. He repaired my gutter system and rerouted it because the under ground tubes were stopped up causing all of the water to go under my deck and wash the A/C units to wash away. He also put new plank flooring in my basement and he removed the mold in my diwnstairs bathroom and cleaned and polished it and made it come to life. He also stained all of the tile grout. Absolutely amazing. The last thing he recommended was a dehumidifier down stairs and put it in. Now there is no more mold and the dingy smell is no longer present.

Category electrician, handyman service, house cleaning, lawn service, plumbing, remodeling, pressure washing, mailbox repair, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

I’m happy to know that you are pleased with the quality of service that Tope Total Home Maintenance provides. Thankyou for your business.

11/12/2021

Kevin R.

Great! Marc was the best. He was punctual and professional and the work looks great. It ended up being a more complicated job than originally anticipated but Marc communicated well at every step of the process. We are extremely pleased that we found him!

Description of Work
Installed two grab bars in the bathroom which required cutting out the drywall on two separate walls and adding 2 support beams that the grab bars could be mounted to. Also installed a new shower head and did some additional wall repair and painting.

Category handyman service, house cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

Thankyou for giving us the opportunity to take care of your home modifications. If you need anything else in the future don’t hesitate to call Tope Total Home Maintenance.

11/03/2021

Debbie C.

Mark Tope did an excellent job with my deck repairs and my flood lights. I would recommend his services if you need a good handiman.

Description of Work
Replaced Deckboards and replaced flood lights

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

It was a pleasure doing business with you. If you need anything done in the future give us a call. Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

08/02/2021

Alicia O.

Excellent! Mark is hardworking, efficient, fair, & extremely good @everything! I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Rairoad tie steps put in, Garage was cleaned, gutters cleaned, shelves fixed, front yard trimmed, light bulbs replaced, bathroom painted& several other things!

Category handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thankyou for giving us the opportunity to take care of your home repair needs. It’s been a pleasure working with you.

07/17/2021

Jason W.

Mark was superb!!! He saved me at least $500 on my soffit and fascia repair. Very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend!!!

Description of Work
Soffit and fascia repair

Category concrete driveways, handyman service

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

Thankyou [Member Name Removed] for giving us the opportunity to take care of your home improvement needs. If you need anything done in the future please, give us a call. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

07/11/2021

Mark P.

Mark did a great job for us. Some of the locksets were all over the place, but he knew what to do. Even now in November, everything is still working great.

Description of Work
Installed two locksets on two entry doors. Installed two kitchen cabinet hinges. Installed a door knocker on the front door and also attached street address numbers to a column at the front door.

Category handyman service, locksmith

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance and Thankyou for your business.

06/16/2021

Ravi G.

Mark is extremely knowledgeable and meticulous with handyman work. He did a great job installing/fixing stuff around the house. He is very polite, easy to work with and extremely trustworthy. I would definitely hire him for any future handyman work around my house. I highly recommend him and you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom faucet installation, Installed latches on both fence gates, installed glass in master bathroom and put trim around the base of the fireplace

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance where the only thing that matters is a smile on your face when the job is complete.

05/25/2021

Karen P.

Great experience! On time, knowledgeable of jobs performed, good work ethic and pleasant tobe around.

Description of Work
Installed light ballast, 2 u bulbs, 1 circle bulb, 1 dryer steam port, 1 dryer ventilation tube and exterior ventilation duct. Also repaired hardwood floor and wood rot on garage trim then painted.

Category electrician, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

It was a pleasure working with you. Thankyou for your business.

05/04/2021

Nathan W.

It went well. He did everything. He was very kind and the price was good.

Description of Work
He replaced some of the concrete on our driveway. He pressure washed our front driveway and back porch. He fixed my mower.

Category concrete driveways, lawn mower repair, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

02/26/2021

Sheri J.

Mark was great and very dependable. He worked fast and efficient. I was glad his organizational skill was the best I ever had.

Description of Work
Handymen, Housecleaning

Category handyman service, house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

It was my pleasure working with you and I look forward to doing business with you and your friends in the future. Remember that at Tope Total Home Maintenance we are a company that has very few limitations and can perform most anything you need inside or outside of your home or business.

02/25/2021

Amanda G.

It went great! Marc took great care of my house. I needed a winter/ pre-spring clean up so I had him mow the lawn, including blowing the leaves, cleaning up the front hedges and sidewalk, clearing the gutters, edging the driveway and sidewalk then pressure washing the driveway for me. Mark was very polite and put me at ease. As a woman that lives alone I don’t have anyone to do tasks like this for me, and since he has his own equipment I didn’t have to provide any. Everything looks great and the house is ready for spring! I will definitely be calling him again for spring and summer landscaping

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

It was my pleasure to help you with the things you needed done. Thank you for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

02/22/2021

Karen V.

The owner, Mark, is very honest and polite. He goes above and beyond to be certain the job is completed with thoroughness

Description of Work
Driveway and sidewalk were pressure washed. Trees were trimmed as well as hedges. The yard was mowed, edged, and blown. I also had the locks on my front door replaced. Tope Total Home Maintenance performed all jobs with a professionalism that supersedes any other company I used in the past and I will continue to use their services for any future projects I have.

Category handyman service, landscaping

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

It was my pleasure taking care of your maintenance needs. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thankyou for choosing Tope Total Home Maintenance.

02/18/2021

Eric K.

Prompt, polite and knowledgeable. Mr Tope was able to tackle a LIST of things I needed done that I avoided for months. He can do almost any maintenance worx from electrical to landscape. I have him on my speed dial and will definitely use him again and often.

Description of Work
Hanging wall art above the fire place, repairing the bathroom sink and pies, installing a mailbox and post, replacing the outdoor security lights, replacing the indoor track lighting, hanging a chandalier in the kitchen and installing dimmer switches in both the kitchen and living room and cleaned out the gutters and repaired what was damaged.

Category electrician, lawn mower repair, plumbing, mailbox repair