Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Canton, GA
There are 33 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Canton
- Arnold's Septic Tank ServicePurchased my home 2 years ago. Called to have an inspection done. Was encouraged to have it pumped also. Caleb and Alex arrived and located my Septic System. It's a 1,000 gallon tank and about 90% full. Didn't know that they would have to use a Backhoe to dig down to the Concrete Tank to gain access for pumping. As professional as these young men were I followed along with confidence. They told me what to expect ever step of the way. As they were almost finished they noticed a potential problem with the opening to the Drain Field. Both spent over an hour or more gaining access to the second opening on the far side from which they pumped. In the end they finished up and I offered a Tip of which Caleb refused. I assured him that I would write an Excellent Review. Not only would I hire them again, I'm also posting to my Subdivision's Community Page. Great job Caleb and Alex
- All In One SepticJames did a great job with the septic inspection. He addressed all of my questions and explained in detail how the system works and how to make sure I get the maximum life out of it. I would definitely recommend him for all of your septic needs and will continue to use his services in the future.
- Brownlee Septic Tank ServiceBrownlee Septic exceeded our expectations. They provide professional, quality, timely, and affordable service. Mr. Brownlee explains the repair/maintenance service in detail so that you are clear about what services are being provided. We couldn't have made a better choice and recommend that you give them a call for your septic needs. You will not be disappointed
- All In One SepticVery well. He diagnosed the problem within 30 minutes. We agreed on a price and they got it repaired. I was at home. He showed me the problem. He demonstrated the fields were doing the job and only the outlet pipe needed repair. He showed pictures of what it looked like prior to filling the hole back in. I am very satisfied and recommend
- All In One SepticIt went fantastic! They made it quick and easy. I explained the problem we were having, they really listened to me and quickly went about diagnosing the problem. They then told me what was wrong and exactly what it would take to fix it. They were straight forward and honest about everything. The price was the price, no add ons, no hidden fees, no surprises and the price was great! They did the work in no time at all and showed me what they were doing. When they were done they left the yard in great condition. I highly recommend All In One for any septic needs
- All In One SepticJames and John did a terrific job! They arrived on time, worked efficiently and James was willing to answer all of my "never owned a septic system before" questions as they worked. Will definitely use them as my go to septic service team!
- All In One SepticAdded a second riser and a filter to bring to code and extend the life of the septic field. Also evaluated the doser tank, field lines, and pump and found them to be ok.
- Ray's Septic Service, LLCIt was a wonderful service. They did a very great job in repairing my septic tank, price is fair. They fix it correctly i have no complaint.
- Sludgebusters SepticThe owner and his coworker were polite and professional. They were careful in digging and did the job efficiently. We were thrilled that the cost was exactly as they stated. We will be using them again!
- All In One SepticAll in One. Did the job right. While they are busy and were able to fit us in the continued to communicate eta until they arrived. They were professional and polite. I would highly recommend them.
Septic Tank Companies in Canton
- Business Description:We specialize in septic tanks, inspections, system services, repairs, 24/7 emergency services, sewer services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:James did a great job with the septic inspection. He addressed all of my questions and explained in detail how the system works and how to make sure I get the maximum life out of it. I would definitely recommend him for all of your septic needs and will continue to use his services in the futureDan I.
- Business Description:Full-service septic tank repair, installation and maintenance company. We have established a reputation of top-notch customer service, integrity, and effective results. Our goal is to find a solution to all of your system issues. Cater to homeowners and businesses. We also have the latest equipment and only use commercial-grade chemical treatments. We aim to give your tank the overhaul it needs. We are licensed, insured and adhere to the highest industry standards - proudly serving Bartow, Ch..Recent Review:It was a wonderful service. They did a very great job in repairing my septic tank, price is fair. They fix it correctly i have no complaint.Lennie R.
- Business Description:Arnold's Septic Tank Service is owned and operated by Arnold Bowen Senior and family. We have been proudly serving all of the metro Atlanta surrounding counties since 1978. Our goal is to provide customers with service that is fast, dependable, and most of all affordable. We offer flat rate, over the phone pricing which means that you approve the price before any work is begun. We want you to be fully satisfied when the job is complete. At Arnold's the customer really does matter. If you use..Recent Review:Purchased my home 2 years ago. Called to have an inspection done. Was encouraged to have it pumped also. Caleb and Alex arrived and located my Septic System. It's a 1,000 gallon tank and about 90% full. Didn't know that they would have to use a Backhoe to dig down to the Concrete Tank to gain access for pumping. As professional as these young men were I followed along with confidence. They told me what to expect ever step of the way. As they were almost finished they noticed a potential problem with the opening to the Drain Field. Both spent over an hour or more gaining access to the second opening on the far side from which they pumped. In the end they finished up and I offered a Tip of which Caleb refused. I assured him that I would write an Excellent Review. Not only would I hire them again, I'm also posting to my Subdivision's Community Page. Great job Caleb and AlexOrolando M.
- Business Description:Mr. Clean Drain Plumbing Inc. is fully staffed with seasoned, reputable Plumbers who are experienced to assist all of your Residential and Commercial needs. We have a full functioning and equipped shop that our Techs dispatch from in marked vehicles with all of the stocked tools they will use to take care of your needs! Our Customer Service is one of a kind- your Plumbing problem will be ours! We will make the process smooth and worry free. We have great references and referrals. We offer a 1..
- Business Description:At Action Septic Pro all our contractors are licensed and insured. We are a family owned and operated company. Our core values are to treat our customers like we would want to be treated, great service at the best price (we guarantee to beat our competitors written estimates by 10%). When we pump out a septic we do not have any hidden fees; all our septic cleaning services include by code depth tank digging, hoses, sludge, environmental fee and a visual inspection. We have emergency service a..Recent Review:I have waited to write this as I tried to research the job that was done and gain a better understanding. The final result is that the job got done my problem was fixed. However the work was somewhat less than professional and I am left feeling taken advantage of and significantly over chargedMichael S.
- Business Description:COVID-19 UPDATE:As this situation continues, we are following the CDC guidelines to keep our customers and ourselves safe.Please keep in mind, septic pump outs and repairs are all done outside so we don't even need to have contact with our customers. Stay safe everyone! Sludgebusters Septic specializes in septic tank pump outs, septic tank repairs and service, inspections and field line repair. We are a owner-operated business and have been in business for over 6 years. Sludgebusters offer..Recent Review:The owner and his coworker were polite and professional. They were careful in digging and did the job efficiently. We were thrilled that the cost was exactly as they stated. We will be using them again!Elizabeth M.
- Business Description:Franklin's Septic has been in business since 1979. We offer complete septic care. Check us out on the bbb.org website today. Call us today for a great deal!Recent Review:Went great. Very professional and friendly. Lindsay in front office was very friendly and professional as well.Kay T.
- Business Description:Pumpco Septic has over 15 years experience. All of our Technicians are State Licensed, Friendly and here for you! We have the most affordable prices around! We offer 10% off on Seniors & Military.
- Business Description:Are you tired of searching for a reliable and effective plumbing team? Luckily, your search is over! With a decade of plumbing experience, Plumb Doctor has become the most recognized and trusted name in the area. Serving residents in Marietta, Kennesaw, and beyond, this team of plumbers knows exactly what it takes to keep your plumbing system in top shape, keeping your family safe and comfortable. They are your one-stop shop for all things plumbing, including gas line repair, gas pressure tes..Recent Review:Great. I thought it was a little pricy.Luke L.
- Business Description:Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offersRecent Review:Preventive Maintenance Service completed as required. Technician was on time and competent.Joe & Nickie M.
Deals in Canton for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Holly Springs
- Ball Ground
- Johns Creek
- Marble Hill
- Sandy Springs
- Talking Rock
septic tank services in Canton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. S. Contracting LLC
- Aaron Services4255 Brogdon Exchange Ste 200
- AB Sanchez Septic LLC4410 Jot Em Down Rd
- ABC Pumping6620 Jot'em Down Road
- Absolute Environmental225 Industrial Park Rd
- Absolute Septic Tank ServiceP.O. Box 578
Holly Springs, Georgia
- Absolutely Right Plumbing & Septic Tank Services113 Oak Ridge Dr
- Action Septic Pro LLC2330 Scenic Hwy S
- ACTION SEPTIC TANK SERVICE215 Redmond Ridge Circle
- Adesumi Auto & Truck Repair, LLC3961 Floyd Road Ste 300
- Advanced Septic Inc3350 GALTS RD
- Affordable Craftsmen2985 Gordy Pkwy Ste 445
- All American Septic Inc.790 Cartersville Rd
- ALL CITY SEPTIC4695 HERITAGE LAKES CT SW
- All In One Septic250 Sequoyah Ct
- Allgood Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling5238 Royal Woods Pkwy
- American Sewer & Drain Company Inc217 S Main St
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION SVC1600 River Park Blvd Ste 101
- Amos Pump Service4609 Sewell Rd
- APD septic and sewer services6606 hwy 85
- Arnold's Septic Tank Service3466 E Hightower Trl NE
- ATECH PLUMBING & SEPTIC2012 AIRPORT CT
- Atlanta Construction Enterprises Inc121 Courtland Cir
Powder Springs, Georgia
- ATLANTA PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION6175 HICKORY FLAT HWY 110-121
- Atlanta Roofing and Renovations2749 Drew Valley Road
- Atlantis Plumbing LLC1212 Industrial Blvd N
- Avatar Contractor Group 11205 Alpharetta Hwy
- A. S. Contracting LLC
- BAKER COMPLETE SEPTIC TANK SERVICE4290 Maroney Mill Rd
- Banks Septic5765 Hubbard Town Road
- Big Daddy Plumbing925B Peachtree St NE Suite #360
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- Blue Ribbon Plumbing Service6271 Southland Forest Dr
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- BAKER COMPLETE SEPTIC TANK SERVICE
- Clean Septic LLC12195 Hwy 92 Ste 114-335
- Colors & Remodeling, IncPO Box 1393
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning1787 Williams Dr
- CreativeMultiCare Inc110 Andrew Dr
- CTC Plumbing Services LLC1300 Indian Trail Lilburn Rd Ste 111
- Clean Septic LLC
- Delta The Educated Plumber85 Daniel Dr
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dixon's Septic and Plumbing3224 Laura Way
- Douglas Plumber8491 Hospital Dr 113
- Drain King Sewer Drain1719 Rockbridge Road
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Drake's Landscaping and Pool Service3709 River Rd
- DX2 Geosyntex Inc307 Industrial Park Dr
- Delta The Educated Plumber
- Halstan Development Group46208 Mill Creek Avenue
- Happy Homes Construction331 Colley St
- Heritage Plumbing IncPO Box 598
Ball Ground, Georgia
- His-N-Hers Solutions1336 Elm Cir
- Home Town Services1532 Rockbridge Rd NW
- Horton's Grading Hauling Septic212 Welcome Arnco Road
- Halstan Development Group
- M.A.G.A Plumbing146 King Ave
- Mark Turner Grading LLC1518 Highway 3 north
- Master Rooter7450 Wits End Dr
- Mechanical Jobbers Marketing Inc6691 Tribble St
- Metro Septic and PlumbingP. O. Box 200425
- Michael Carr & Associates Inc821 Jett Roberts Rd.
- Mike Moore's Plumbing464 Windol Ct
- Millwood Plumbing, INC70 Kelli Clark Court Suite G
- MOODY PLUMBING CO INC834 Peardon Ct
- Mr Clean Drain Plumbing Inc5410 Matt Hwy
- Mr Plumber1787 Williams Dr
- M.A.G.A Plumbing
- Papas Septic Service LLC5006 Old Field Ct NE
- Peach Tree Septic
- Pete's Plumbing Inc2280 Justin Trail Ste D
- Plumb Doctor, LLC747 Chance Rd
- Plumbers Plus683 Bandy Rd
- Plumbpros Plumbing Co1700 Cumberland Point Dr SE suite 15
- Precision Septic Tanks1090 King Rd
- Prime State Property Inspections
- PROFESSIONAL HAULING & GRADING SEPTIC TANK5850 CHARLES LN
- Pumpco Septic ServicesPO box 3039
- PVC II Inc3460 River Rd
- Papas Septic Service LLC
- Quality Works Management LLC514 Waterfront Dr
- Quality Works Management LLC