JOHNSON DAVID ELECTRICAL CO

With Angi since September 2007

Having been awarded for our excellence by numerous professional organizations, our team at Lightning Bug Electric has the skills and knowledge to help you with a wide array of electrical problems. Our Marietta electricians have over 25 years of experience in the industry and we always provide around-the-clock availability. If you are looking for a team led by a master electrician, you have come to the right place. We provide residential and commercial customers with wiring and rewiring, lighting upgrades, outlets and switches, full electrical remodeling and installation, and more. Call our team today to schedule your free electrical service estimate.

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs.

We are a locally owned and operated electrical service and repair company. We specialize in residential and commercial applications. All of our technicians are fully licensed and highly trained. We operate our pricing off of a flat rate pricing system that allows our clients to know exactly what the job will cost before any work begins. All jobs come with a tleast a full 2 year warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Additional Contact: Brad Puckett

09/27/2017

Very professional and reasonable priced. Showed up on time which is a biggie for my wife.

Description of Work
Under counter lights, hung TV, gfic switch in bathroom

02/17/2016

Fast, professional service. Last year I had 2 switches replaced by Reliable. They charged me an $89 "service fee" then another $89 for 2 switches. The work by Reliable took all of 5 minutes Johnson charged me $95 for 6 switches. I will definitely call them in the future. Years ago, Johnson installed recessed lighting and fixtures in my home for a reasonable fee. They are small and local and deserv...

Description of Work
Replaced 6 switches that were not working properly

09/12/2007

Johnson David did a wonderful job. Everything was done the way I had expected and the company was great to work with. I would definitely suggest that other people should utilize this company when the time is needed for electrical work to be done.

Description of Work
Johnson David replaced two ballast in the utility room.

ELECTRICAL SERVICES.