Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Melbourne, FL
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Melbourne
- Florida Foundation AuthorityThe team that completed the work were awesome. They were very professional and transparent from beginning to end. Actually from the first conversation to the last interaction, I have nothing but praise for this company and their employees
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe two member crew arrived on time, were courteous and were careful about keeping our hallway and other rooms dustfree. On this job, we had a last minute unexpected change in our plan (which is not anyone's fault), but they were very accommodating, made useful suggestions, and helpful. The job was completed nicely. Everyone we worked with were reasonable. We would use them again
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe 2-member crew arrived on time, were courteous, and were careful about keeping our hallway & other rooms dust free. In this job, we had a last minute unexpected change in our plan (which is not anyone's fault) but they were very accomodative, made useful suggestions, and helpful. The job was completed nicely. Everyone we worked with were reasonable. We would use them again
- Hi N Dri Roofing.”“Hi-N-Dri Roofing did such a good job, that a few months later I called Keith to install a metal roof over my aluminum shed that was leaking. I would highly recommend Keith Dowding as my roofer!”
- Aqua LockOver all I was very pleased with Aqua Lock but they have to come back because they didn't evalutae what we needed thoroughly enough. Once they realized that we still had a problem, they came back out and addressed further issues at no cost to us. They did everything they could to make up for the mistake they made. What we needed doing is just there were additional problem they didn't realize were there as well. Once they realized, we did fix something we needed to be fixed but we didn't realize this was going on too, they came out and fixed it for us at no extra charge which was really, really wonderful. The only reason I give them a B is because I did ask them, I said "why didn't you figure this out the first time?" The problem was we were trying to sell that house and we were under an awful lot of stress trying to get it ready and I was frankly afraid that this is going to cost me more money but they didn't take advantage of us at all. In fact, they absorbed some of the loss themselves. Everything the did needed to be done, there's no questions, it's that there were some underlying things going on. They didn't understand the scope of it until I called them back and said there is still water in my garage. They flew back out there that day. The man that owns that company has been doing this for over 20 years. He didn't come out initially to assess the problem, he couldn't be everywhere at once so that could have been part of the issue. I did ask them about another issue that affected the waterproofing but that wasn't their area of expertise. All that was was the garage door bottom needed a thicker, newer seal and actually that's not their deal and the contractor that was painting the house said, you're still getting a little bit of water in there. I couldn't use them if I wanted to because they are a two day drive away since we moved. What they did for us on top of that which they didn't charge us for was shoot another a couple of hundred
- Kinetic Basement Solutions IncI own a home that was built back in 1939. Suffice it to say, the basement was old-school. My friends and I used to joke around and call it the and quot;scary basement,and quot; complete with crumbling concrete floors and cobwebs. Hope that gives you a basic visual. Although I have luckily never had any flooding/standing-water problems, there was an overall consistently musty smell in the basement and the general climate in the space was damp - despite the $300 dehumidifier that I had running non-stop for 5 years (it was hooked up to a floor-drain.) Not knowing exactly what I was looking for (mold/mildew removal and air quality improvement are admittedly not my areas of expertise), I called around to at least 5 different places with the goals of: getting ideas from them as to how to improve the air quality of the space (I figured, they're the experts!); to get an estimate; and to learn their availability in their schedules in order to complete the work in a timely fashion. By FAR, Kinetic Basement Solutions stood out above the rest. The proprietor squeezed me in to his busy schedule, came right in and presented himself as both extremely knowledgable as to what was needed in order to improve the space in general as well as the overall air quality; and was very highly motivated to do the work (the man has an inordinate amount of energy and moves at the speed of light!). He was able to give me an immediate estimate with a more formalized and detailed estimate emailed to me by his secretary within 24 hours. After reviewing the detailed estimate, I did my research and went online to compare general prices - I learned that his prices were remarkably fair and reasonable. Here's the bottom line: they came when they said they would; they hustled to get the work done quickly and efficiently; they called me multiple times and always kept me updated regarding their progress and schedule for remaining tasks; they were cautious; they were hardworking; they were very professional; their prices were on-point and reasonable; and the work they did 2 months ago has already proven to have significantly improved both the overall living space as well as the air quality of the basement. I could not have been happier with Kinetic Basement Solutions and I would HIGHLY recommend them to others. In fact, I already have
Basement Waterproofers in Melbourne
- Business Description:Florida Foundation Authority, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. From repairing foundation cracks, sealing crawl spaces, fixing sagging floors, and leveling uneven concrete, their specialists can handle virtually any structural problem you have. Florida Foundation Authority is a recognized accredited..Recent Review:everything worked out excellent, we were very satisfied with the job they didGudrun R.
- Business Description:General Contractor We are proud to serve our community with outstanding services. Our team is known for over the top performance, experience, leadership, design, and quality with over 30 years of experience. No jobs are too small or too big, Construction Residential & Commercial Construction Rehab Concrete restoration Remodeling & renovations Bathroom, kitchen design & renovation On site Interior Designer (by request) Windows & doors All constructioRecent Review:IGA overdelivered and surpassed all of my expectations. Customer service was exceptional. Matt is a very talented and gifted guy. I am super grateful. He explained everything in detail. He and his team are very professional and reliable. My bathroom looks incredible. A total state of the art and updated design. Thank you so such Matt and your amazing company IGAJasmine K.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates and advice of work needed to be done. We have our own men the same proven people working for us for years no sub contractors. License all areas worked in Florida compensation insurance and liability protecting our customers property and our men. All work is done professionally and guaranteed. We have a background of doing apprentice-ship for three years in painting certified. Family company father sons brother grandson granddaughter son-in-law. Customer satisfaction is..Recent Review:Hiring Jos Steven’s & Sons worked out perfectly for our move to Florida. We bought a house from my sister and because we were out of state, she met with Vince. She said he had a great vibe and she felt like he would be honest and up front. Vince is busy, so we had to be a bit patient for him to get back with us, but when he did, he allowed all of the time we needed to determine the scope of work. Vince recommended we do ceiling paint to match our walls which was VERY foreign to us. He described every way possible how it would look, but because we were out of state and couldn’t see an example personally, we opted for the traditional white paint. Later, we visited a home with the same color paint on the walls and the ceiling that we were using in our house…it looked fabulous, especially with a high gloss white crown molding. A lesson learned for the future. When the day came for our popcorn ceiling work, the initial worker arrived 20 min early followed by van after van of workers. Every employee was courteous and upbeat, and you could tell by their banter, they enjoyed working with one another. One of their workers was deaf and his co-worker could sign to him above my novice ASL alphabet so there was never a lapse in communication. We unexpectedly changed the scope of work when we realized a “1970’s” style kitchen tray ceiling could be removed. Unfortunately with this demolition, we found gremlins with wiring, plumbing and the HVAC. The foreman contacted Vince who immediately contacted the respective specialties and had them at our house within hours to troubleshoot the problems. We assisted with the removal of the drywall and were warmed by the kindness of one of the workers, Alfredo, who brought everyone cold water bottles from the cooler in his truck including me and my husband. Their joking and laughing as they worked made for a joyous work environment. As for the ceiling, the first team wrapped the whole house in plastic and as rooms were wrapped, another team removed the popcorn, followed by the texture and knockdown and then paint. As rooms were completed, the plastic was removed and the ceiling fan blades replaced. I believe all of the work would have been done in one day had we not expanded the scope of work. My scores of “4” for responsiveness and price are because at first it was difficult to get a return call. After looking at reviews we knew we wanted to go with Jos Steven’s & Sons, so made the extra effort to contact them. Once we were scheduled, Vince was very prompt in getting back to us. Because of our delay in removing the tray ceiling, we still have some work to do so unsure of what the final bill will be as gremlins reveal themselves, but the original quote was fair. I highly recommend Joseph Stevens & Sons for popcorn ceiling removal. Our gratitude to Vince, Danny, Brian, David, Alfredo, Todd, Jeff, Mario, Noe, Ian (electric) and Tyson (plumbing) for creating a wonderful new ceiling in our new Florida homeLinda D.
- Business Description:Since 2011, All Dry USA specializes in water, fire, mold remediation, restoration and roofing services. Our goal is providing prompt and professional solutions with an emphasis in customer service. Providing 24 hour 7 day a week service, our certified and licensed technicians cover south Florida including Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county. Call toll-free at 1-888-998-2379 (2Dry) for assistance. State License #CGC1524408 Mold Remediator #MRSR297Recent Review:They were EXCELLENT. Professional, clean , neat and respectful. They were also respectful of Covid procedures, due to our family being in high risk group. I highly recommend the team we had from ALL DRY USA. A+Jeannie R.
- Business Description:Stucco, Stoneworks and Drywall is a local drywall, plastering & stucco contractor in the greater southwest Florida area specializing in residential projects requiring repairs and refurbishment. We also give a 1 year warranty on all material and labor. We have over 34 years experience exclusively in Stucco, plastering, stone and drywall. We also repair, resurface foundations, retaining walls, stucco, drywall, real old time plaster walls not to mention drywall repair and concrete crack repair. ..Recent Review:John is a professional. He follows through and very easy to communicate with. His work and ethics are High Quality. I would hire him again in a heart beat! You wont be sorry.Tammy E.
- Business Description:Our History: United Water Restoration is a full service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold emergencies. Headquartered in sunny Ormond Beach, FL. United Water Restoration Group has dutifully serviced the state of Florida for over 14 years. What started as a small company has evolved into a national franchise bringing the same level of professionalism, family values, personal attention our customers in Florida have..Recent Review:It came out good. He did a great job explained everything to me what he's going to do and the procedure. He did a great job overall. The price should have been 250 dollars and when they came back they asked for another 250 dollars and I thought it was really expensive for the job that they've done. I would definitely hire them again if they will give me a fair priceJohn H.
- Business Description:All Purpose Drilling (APD) is a family owned and operated foundation repair company started in February 2014. The owner has been in the foundation business for over 15 years. Since 2014 APD has completed hundreds of commercial and residential foundation repair projects. APD understands the foundation process from start to finish. APD offers: free estimates, prompt service, transparent pricing, the best warranty in the industry, sealed engineering report, and military discounts. APD does not ..Recent Review:Due to improper initial installation, a "swim spa" at the house we bought several years ago was sinking. I contacted APD in July and their response was immediate. Joe of APD made a personal visit and gave a detailed explanation of the process his company would use to stabilize the spa. He also advised of any possible concerns. A reasonable price was also provided. We had full confidence in Joe and APD. However, shortly after his visit, a storm caused significant additional damage to the spa and we were forced to go in a different direction and have the spa removed. I would recommend APD, their concern and response was swift and very professionalJerry H.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:Hello! I am Phillip. I started this business in Florida in 1980. We are a family owned business managed by myself, my sons, grandsons, nephews and nieces. No subcontractors used.Recent Review:Never returned my phone call/message to themPeter M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated 24 Hour emergency service flood, fire & mold remediation company. State Certified General Contractor. IICRC Certified Firm, EPA Certified and Licensed State of Florida Mold Remediator. Xactimate pricing & Insurance friendly. We will work with your insurance company on behalf of you. We handle all flood and water damage clean up and dry out, mold detection and removal as well as fire, smoke and odor removal. Guaranteed to get your home or business back to pre loss ..Recent Review:Coastal DKI is horrible, memorably bad service. Had to dial them multiple times everyday just to get them to show up. Took months longer than it should have and after being billed and being reimbursed they come up with new bills. I had a similar mold issue in another rental unit and used AAA QUALITY SERVICES, INC. 371 SE 13th Ave. Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Mold Remediation AAA was excellent and much cheaper. Great customer serviPatrick G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- West Melbourne
- Satellite Beach
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Palm Shores
- Cocoa Beach
- Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral
- Saint Cloud
- Vero Beach
waterproofing contractors in Melbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Coastal DKI3154 SE Gran Park Way
- Coastal DKI
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Iga Construction
- Joseph Stevens & Sons Inc525 Atlantic Ave NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- Joseph Stevens & Sons Inc
- Mike's Handyman Services129 Theresa Drive
- Mike's Handyman Services
- Regal Disaster Recovery2030 Palm Bay Rd NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- Regal Disaster Recovery
- Wynn Innovations, INC2551 Appalachian Dr
- Wynn Innovations, INC