Rooter One

• Trade License Number
  • CFC1428754

1742 SE Lorraine St

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952

We're ready to serve you 24/7 from Vero Beach to Stuart and Okeechobee. We have over 30 years of plumbing experience and we offer many discounts, including senior, military, fire/rescue and law enforcement. We are competitively priced and guarantee our work with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau and are the recipients of the 2019 & 2020 Super Service Award from Angie's List. We've been in business since 2004 and we're licensed and insured!...

4.1

plumbers (27)septic tank service (11)drain cleaning (7)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)well & water pump repair (1)

04/09/2021

Royce was great. answered all questions problem solved gonna be able to sleep good tonight

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped issues

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2021

09/01/2020

Both Pete and Lawrence were seasoned professionals and work professionally. I am very pleased. As a specifications engineer, I know quality, workmanship, and pride in a job well done... these guys are the ones I will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet and valves.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank you for the review! We rely on customers like you to let us know how we're doing and are very happy to hear both Pete and Lawrence did a professional job for you. The entire team at ACS Rooter One thanks you for choosing us!

08/10/2020

Dwayne came and first tried to snake blockage which was more than 150 feet down line, when that didn't work he fired up the jet hose and got the job done. Excellent focus, understood the problem and did not give up until they fixed it. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to clear exterior drain pipe

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that our technician Dwayne got the job done to your satisfaction and that you would highly recommend us. The team at ACS Rooter One thanks you!

08/04/2020

Peter arrived as the point man and scoped out the job. His pump truck arrived and immediately got to work. The tank was very full so it took some time to remove the waste but the job got done. Peter did a great job and I recommend him and his company for their professionalism and thoroughness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump out septic tank

CATEGORY septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that our technician Peter did a great job and that you would recommend him and our company. The team at ACS Rooter One thanks you for choosing us!

07/30/2020

Excellently. Lawrence was wonderful. Very informative, courteous, and the work was done efficiently. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pump out

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that you found our technician Lawrence to be informative, courteous and efficient. The team at ACS Rooter One thanks you for choosing us!

04/09/2020

I selected a professional from Angie's List after I read the reviews of other customers and Rooter One was the company that I chose because of the reviews given by customers which was very good. I called Rooter One left my information to be contacted and I received a telephone call from Ms. Paige who was very pleasant and a professional she scheduled me an appointment that was convenient for me. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my main lines cleared of toilet paper.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Photo for Rooter One - 1742 SE Lorraine St, Port Saint Lucie, FL - 38490298

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Peter did an excellent job for you and was also smiling and courteous as well as Paige :-) We greatly value your input and are excited to hear that you'll be using us in the future. Thank you from the entire ACS Rooter One team!

04/04/2020

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! This company is about as untrustworthy and dishonest as it comes. I don't know how you have a five star rating unless they have had office and family fill out their reviews. They were paid to clear a line that is clogged ($290) and days later it's clogged again and backed up. My teneants have not been flushing toilet paper for the last 5 days since the work was done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear plumbing lines and empty septic tank

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

04/03/2020

I sent you guys an email and got no response. He quoted me a price when he first got there which was fine. He had to go buy two parts at Home Depot which for less than $35 and when he finish the job all of a sudden the price doubled Paige in the office said she will get with the technician and ask him about it she never did call back I called her like three times

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a wax ring and flange in bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing

COST $481.15

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

Thank you for giving us an "A" rating and review! Having customers like you reminds us how lucky we are to remain in business during these difficult times. The team at ACS Rooter One thanks you for placing your trust in us!

02/09/2020

repair leaking washing machine valves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on a Sunday afternoon and got Laurence, the on call technician. He provided an estimate based on my description of the issue. He was here very quickly and did an excellent job. He was very professional and the price was in line with the estimate. I would recommend Rooter One to anyone who needs plumbing service.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Lawrence did an excellent job for you and was very professional. We greatly value your input. Thank you for the review from the entire Rooter One team!

01/10/2020

Septic tank was pumped out. Price was ridiculous. Would not use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped out.

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

We're experts in all types of plumbing and septic including new drain fields, drain field repair, septic pump outs, new construction, remodels, gas or electric water heaters, drain cleaning & repairs, new sewer installation, backflow testing & repair, line jetting repair, lift station maintenance, and repiping specialists. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are a 2019 & 2020 Angie's List Super Service Provider with an A rating and hold an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing