Tan the Handyman LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

5612 Hawthorne Ave

Richmond, VA 23227

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Proficient and experienced handyman with over 15 years of service work in all fields of residential and commercial home repairs. Over 600 five star reviews with On another platform called thumbtack. Started off as a part time job and has grown to a staff of 10 people all specializing in their own field. Painters, finishers electricians plumbers and Roofer. If you want it done right please call us for free estimates....

handyman (13)small appliance repair (8)electrician (8)home remodeling (7)drywall (7)interior painting (5)drain cleaning (4)lighting (4)general contractors (4)awnings (4)hardwood floors (3)window replacement (2)

06/07/2021

We talked and he gave a quote of $250.00, the agreement was he would be fixing the issue that we have but after that time , about 1 week a half, Tony was a no show and never showed up for any schedule. and kept on rescheduling and I have text messages from him, and it is unprofessional to say that you are coming to work on a job, but does not show up at all. My tenants are upset and and I now owe ...

Description of Work
Wood work repair under kitchen sink. Plumbing leak caused damage to wood under sink that needs to be repaired.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

All that is correct I took no monies for a service I just could not get to. I’m committed to job I’m on who have already paid me I don’t chase money and I’m not the only service provider who at this time overwhelmed with work.we do an excellent job when we are allowed to perform the service but things happen emergencies happen nothing I can control. Again my apologies

04/07/2021

Over a period all the work assigned to them was done and did a great job. They also helped me with fixing other things which was not mentioned in the report. Tony’s team members are super friendly and did a great job too.

Description of Work
Wanted to fix the house based on the home inspection report.

Category awnings,electrician,handyman service,roofing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/03/2021

Tan and his team were super helpful, punctual, and professional. They did a great job and the price was very fair. We will definitely be using Tan again for any additional services around our house.

Description of Work
Farm house sink installed, cabinet work, tile installation, and mounting a wine fridge.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

02/23/2021

Mr. Tan did a great job for a reasonable price. Only complaint is that he didn't keep his mast on while working.

Description of Work
Assembling 2 end tables and a cat tower

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

I was assembling tables about 20 feet from you I was on job almost 3 hrs in house mask becomes unbreathable but I understand concern

02/01/2021

The work was done very well. Very satisfied, and very reasonable prices!

Description of Work
Assist in Siding replace.

Category siding

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/26/2021

These guys were always on time and very respectful to our home. The quality of work was impressive. I am looking to hire them again for future projects

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom

Category awnings,drywall,electrician,picture framing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

01/20/2021

My front door had gaps around it and a crack that was letting air in. I decided it was time to have it replaced. A friend recommended Tony Tan, so I gave him a call. He came by that evening, gave me an estimate and went ahead and made the appointment. The following day he came by with his associate took away the old door replaced it with the new. I was totally impressed by how efficient they were ...

Description of Work
Front door replaced.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

01/20/2021

Tony came and reviewed and was able to evaluate and fix the problem. I use him a lot and he gives quality service and communicates effectively.

Description of Work
Evaluation of issue with heat

Category awnings,handyman service,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

10/05/2020

We had a great experience working with Tony Tan and his team. They promptly responded to our inquiry, came out the next day to provide a quote, and were able to come swap out our light fixtures within a week of us reaching out. We were happy with their work and pricing, and plan to work with them on future house projects.

Description of Work
Changing Light Fixtures

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 10/04/2020

09/06/2020

The repair went great. They were able to come same day I called and drywalled the ceiling hole for us.

Description of Work
Repair ceiling

Category drywall