Aqua Lock

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

Aqua Lock is a Locally Owned and Operated Complete Quality Home Environment Company: Offering services in Radon Testing and Mitigation, Mold Testing and Remediation, Foundation and a Patented Crack Repair System, and Basement Waterproofing.Our qualified staff consists of certified Mold Inspectors (CMI 79130) and Remediators (CMRC 79803) as well as, being licensed by the National Environmental Health Association for Radon (License #106033). Our unique client based service allows us to provide assistant to the real estate community, as well as to the private home owner. Please contact us today for your free inspection. ....

Best Option Restoration - East Louisville

Here at Best Option Restoration- East Louisville, we treat our customers like family, which means we treat your home or business like it's our home or business; we treat it with care and respect. Water and Mold Damage can be an overwhelming situation for anyone. Let us take the burden from you. We take all the proper precautions to keep your family and home safe and communicate with you every step of the way. We can even perform the re-build work to get your property back to pre-loss condition. We work with all insurance carriers, as well as self-pay customers. When you choose us, you're choosing the best option!

Yoel Construction

Family owned and operated company with 6 years of experience. We can help homeowners with any type of concrete project. No job is too big or too small for us! We take pride in working hard and making sure our customers are always happy!

Offers by Yoel Construction on Angi
Paradigm Concrete Design

Paradigm Concrete Design is family owned and operate servicing Louisville Ky, . And surrounding areas established by Chad Parrott with more than 26 years of experience in commercial and residential concrete work. Our goal is to provide our customers with prompt service, functional concrete design with artistry, which delivers superior quality. We do all this at an affordable rate to make sure you are more than satisfied. We are committed to creating a completely personalized custom concrete look that will enhance the value, beauty, curb appeal and overall enjoyment of your home or commercial building. Paradigm concrete design is committed to working with you, Whether you are a home owner, commercial building owner or manager, builder, architect, or landscape designer. We can coordinate the entire design and build project or be a member of the team and assure that the concrete aspect of the project will be well integrated and achieve your desired look and finish. Our team members have a proven track record of success from design to completion of difficult concrete projects in and around Louisville Ky. of nearly all sizes in nearly all environments on schedule and within budget. No concrete job is too big or too small for us. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to do our part in preventing the unwanted surprises. Chad Parrott owner, acts as the Project Manager on all projects and has a formal education in Construction Management, has overseen completion of residential concrete and commercial concrete construction projects. And has supervised crews of up to 20 master concrete carpenters,concrete finishers, concrete foundation and general concrete labor personnel over the past 26 years consistently delivering top quality results in projects of nearly all sizes.

01/17/2018

Brenda H.

I was not pleased. Very expensive process for less than two hours of work then equipment was left for several days before being picked up

Description of Work
Mold testing and remediation

11/23/2017

Nanette A.

I did not need to have it done. Owner was very honest and professional and saved me the expense. Would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Mold removal.

09/12/2017

Gerald P.

The salesperson was very helpful and the installation was top notch so no complaints about the work. However, I got a pop-up offering a 10 % discount right after they left and they wouldn't honor it, because "the coupon has to be presented at time of inspection." Make sure you ask about discounts up front because they won't tell you they're offering any. Fool me once....

Description of Work
Waterproofing and foundation repair.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

07/21/2017

Charles S.

Excellent work done. Home inspection and mold report had turned up some mold in the crawlspace of a house my wife and I were interested in buying. Aqualock took care of the mold and completed incapsulated the crawlspace to prevent future mold. Very happy with the job they did. Jay Kraft is a stand up individual who will do excellent work. I hope we never need their services again, but if we do, I know who we'll call!

Description of Work
Mold remediation and crawlspace encapsulation

Category radon testing,mold removal

07/07/2017

Melinda K.

Good. Just wish they would have included some hvac work - like sealing up the seams - being that the insulation was removed.

Description of Work
We had a drain and sump pump installed in the crawl as well as a new vapor barrier and Easy Breathe system. Almost all of the insulation was removed due to mold, all joists and pipes were treated for mold. Two foundation cracks were sealed. Outside we had the back porch excavated to install a drain and drains were installed around the house. These drains lead to a pop up drain

Category basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal,foundation repair

[Member Name Removed] Thank You for the wonderful review and the opportunity to help your home's environment. In regard to sealing up the seams...I am not sure what you are referring to :). I know that Josh, our Production Manager, has been in contact with you...I will bring this to his attention and see if this is something we can service. Again, thank you for the kind words and please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever have questions or concerns in the future. :), Becky

06/23/2017

Susan S.

Having drywall cut out of a ceiling/skylight seemed overwhelming, but the Aqua Lock team was with me every step of the way. Professional and very through in the process.

Description of Work
The ceiling/skylight had mold caused by a previous leak. The owner came to our house and spent about 30-40 measuring and explaining the process.

06/14/2017

Marty R.

They were punctual and professional. Evidently they are very busy because I did have to wait quite some time to have the work performed.

Description of Work
Install the radon mitigation system

Category radon testing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. I am so pleased that our crew was punctual and professional. I know that each crew member takes each home repair very personal. I also would like to apologizes for your install wait. How do you say...being busy is always a good thing for Aqua Lock, but not for our customers. ;) Please know if you should need anything...do not hesitate to contact me. :), Becky

05/04/2017

Rod M.

Very well! Zack,Paul, Marcus were very courteous & professional. Thorough & cleaned up after themselves. Came with a warranty so if we have a problem they will come back out. Would use again. Also, responded promptly to my inquiry.

Description of Work
Mold remediation basement ceiling

04/12/2017

Phyllis H.

OK, but would suggest they use a less smelly product to seal covers on sump pumps.

Description of Work
Radon mitigation in the basement.

03/09/2017

George R.

I haven't decided yet if I will use them.

Description of Work
I got a quote for radon remediation.

Category radon testing

Mold Inspection, Remediation, Radon Testing, Mitigation, Foundation Repair, A Patented Crack Repair System, Basement Waterproofing Services

Concrete Pouring/Finishing.