Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Milton, DE
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Milton
- McMullen Septic Service IncOJ arrived after a call from the office saying he was on his way. He carefully backed into the drive with that big truck and never had an issue. He was very personable and walked us through the entire process, as we had never had this service performed before. He gave us helpful tips on keeping the septic operating properly. He was very clean, and careful of property and fences. No doubt who I will be going to next time read less
- McMullen Septic Service IncLiving far from my Dad, I used Angie's List to find a septic company in his area. McMullen was responsive, polite, and understanding of the situation and went out to see my Dad the next day. I can't thank them enough for their professionalism.
- McMullen Septic Service IncThe alarm went off due to the snow hitting the GFI plug. But after further inspection also found the trigger alarm switch was not in its proper placement in the tank.
- McMullen Septic Service IncVery Excellent. Even though they were booked solid for several days they said they would try to get to me sooner than the earliest appointment they could give me (several days away). Two days later they got a cancellation and called me to see if I was available. They came within the hour and tested the system and found that my pump was bad. They had the part on the truck and repaired the system in less than two hours. They were neat and cleaned up everything and were very knowledgable and courteous read less
- McMullen Septic Service IncThe technician that came out was just wonderful. I wish I could find a million people like this guy. He was kind and caring and explained everything. He took his time, he didn't rush anything. He was just a wonderful man. He took everything apart and explained everything that he was doing. He even went under the house to see if my main line broke. He went above and beyond read less
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesI CALLED ROTO ROOTER OF DELMARVA TO HAVE MY SEPTIC TANK PUMPED AND CLEANED. BECAUSE I OWN AND OPERATE A FAMILY HOME DAYCARE, I NEEDED THE SERVICES PERFORMED AROUND MY SCHEDULE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO SCHEDULED MY SERVICE WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE AND POLITE. SHE SCHEDULED MY SERVICE AT A SUITABLE TIME. I EXPECTED SERVICE WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO BUT THEY CAME OUT THE NEXT DAY!!! THE SERVICE TECHNICIAN ARRIVED ON TIME, CLEAN AND PROFESSIONALLY INTRODUCED HIMSELF ALTHOUGH DRESSED IN A FULL, TIDY UNIFORM. HE EXPLAINED THE PROCESS AND INVITED ME TO OBSERVE IF I WOULD LIKE. HE SHOWED ME THE TANKS BEFORE AND AFTER CLEANING AND UPON COMPLETION THEY WERE S*** AND SPAN!! HE EVEN HAD ME FLUSH ALL TOILETS AND WATCHED THE PAPER COME INTO THE TANK TO ENSURE ME MY SYSTEM WAS FLOWING PROPERLY. HE ALSO OFFERED ME A YEARS' SUPPLY OF SEPTIC TREATMENT AND EXPLAINED THE BENEFITS. DURING DIFFICULT ECONOMIC TIMES, I WAS EXTREMELY SATISFIED IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS. IT WAS MONEY WELL SPENT. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE ROTO-ROOTER OF DELMARVA FOR ALL MY FAMILYS' SEPTIC, DRAIN AND PLUMBING NEEDS AND HAVE TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO THE SAME read less
- Price And Son Septic ServiceI called price and son after being quoted a price of 350.00 for a pump out and date of four days from the time I called from a Competitor.I called MrPrice about 9am and he had other clients before me but promised to get to me soon as possible.He charged 200.00 and arrived at 12:45 and the service was Quick and courteous and I saved 150.00.I will gladly use them in the future read less
- SLAUGHTER SEPTIC SVCHe was there on time (5 min early actually), explained what they were going to do. His helper dug up the one part and the pipe was clogged a bit but the digging shook it loose; in the meantime Mr. Slaughter removed the lid from the tank and checked that out. Hooked up his truck and proceeded to drain out the tank. Charged $230, initial $210 and $20 more for additional 200 gallons drained. Itemized his bill, and then gave us a very informative lesson on septic system dos and don'ts. Will use him again when needed. Great job read less
- McMullen Septic Service IncThe service technician arrived on time, quickly located and dug down to the tank; pump-out took about 30-45 minutes on a sub-freezing morning with howling 35 mph winds. Tech re-filled the dug out section of lawn. Couldn't have asked for better service.
- CLEAN DELAWARE INCI would gladly give Clean Delaware a outstanding review. they did a wonderful job. Both my husband and I are very pleased with the entire job.
Septic Tank Companies in Milton
- Business Description:Poseidon Plumbing & Home Services, LLC, are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business read lessRecent Review:Very nicely. Prompt service with no fuss.I would use this company for all my plumbing needs.Demetra W.
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva. read lessRecent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:"If There's Any Delay, It's You We Pay!" $5 per minute up to $300. 100% Satisfaction guarantee! 24 Hour service with no overtime charges! 0% Financing available. Water heaters, drain clearing, full service plumber. Call now for a guaranteed arrival time read lessRecent Review:He was very good. They were very good when coming out and do the job.Irene H.
- Business Description:We are your "One Stop" Contractor. No job too big or too small.Recent Review:The service was outstanding. They took care and help us to select the products. I give kudos to Chis and 5 stars. I would recommend them to anyone. They were reliable and great sense of ownership.Nancy F.
- Business Description:We provide you with quality solutions for all of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs! We have over 13 years of experience and highly trained technicians who provide top-notch service. We provide quick responses, emergency service and very competitive pricing. You'll always get friendly, quality service, upfront pricing so there are no surprises and financing on installations to help you fit it easily into your budget. And to back it all up, we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.. read lessRecent Review:Job went poorly, and took weeks to complete, because of deception by the contractor. Contract included a fee for a city "permit," but contractor did not obtain the required permit until weeks after the new sewer line was laid and covered with dirt. When I asked the contractor about the city-required inspection, the contractor told me that the inspection would be done "remotely" with submitted photographs. The city inspections department told me photographs were not acceptable, and no permit had been applied for by the contractor. This time when I asked the contractor, I was told "We didn't think a permit was needed, because you are outside the city limits." (My home is only blocks away from city hall!) Weeks later, once the contractor finally obtained the permit, the city required the contractor to uncover the new line in order to be inspected. The inspector also required the contractor to reconfigure interior drain pipes that had not been installed according to code. Not a satisfying experience read lessChris A.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (800) 659-2273, (302) 736-6770. Additional address - 109 Morris Ave, Federalsburg MD 21632. Award winning.Recent Review:Service Today quoted us a price of $518 (labor) to install a new dehumidifier (parts warranty). When we inquired as to why the cost was so high, we were informed that it would be a two hour or longer job. As Service Today had already diagnosed the problem (at a cost of $219) with the dehumidifier (failed compressor) and would be able to obtain the replacement (a new “plug and play” total unit) under the manufacturer’s parts warranty. When the technician arrived with the replacement unit at 8:30 AM on August 16, I asked him how long the job would take. He responded to the effect “not long, it’s an easy remove and install.” Sure enough, 45 minutes later the technician and his assistant were loading up their van preparing to leave. The assistant asked me for payment but was not able to explain the $518 charge for 45 minutes of work. It was at this point that my wife noticed that the dehumidifier was not properly connected to the remote (no readout, no ability to set humidity level). The technician was notified and returned to investigate. After 10 minutes or so, I asked him if the remote was working as he was entering his van. I didn’t get an answer and shortly thereafter observed him in the van on his phone and reviewing what appeared to be a manual and on his cell phone-- apparently trying to get help on how to fix the remote connection. Thirty-five minutes later, he informed us that the remote was connected and asked for a payment of $518. The technician became very indignant with us when I again asked for an explanation of the bill--- he came very close to demanding that we pay and when I asked to be sent an itemized bill, he stormed out of our house. After the technician left the job, we discovered that the remote was not working properly. Service Today continues to refuse to share any details about what their customer service manager referred to as a "proprietary" billing system. While they are scheduled to return to try and fix what they could not the first time out, we are highly reluctant to recommend Service Today. In fact, we do recommend you retain another outfit with a better track record for competency and transparency read lessjeff N.
- Business Description:Septic Tanks and ExcavatingRecent Review:Quick and easy scheduling. Prompt courteous service. Technician was friendly and informative.John Y.
- Business Description:septic tank pumping & cleaning
- Business Description:Willey & Co is 2nd generation business owned and operated by Michael Willey. The company employees between 6-10 local residents at a time. Willey & Co's primary focus is to advertise through positive word of mouth advertisement. In order to achieve this goal we must provide excellent service and excellent prices while providing customer service that can't be matched read lessRecent Review:Things started off great as Willey did our spring inspection and turned on the system. But we soon ran into issues. We asked them to come out in June to help adjust the system and repair issues we were having. The crew came out to the house when we were not home and the changes they made actually made things worse. They moved one sprinkler and as a result, an entire corner of our lawn died from lack of water. They added another sprinkler head and ended up over-watering and flooding one side of the yard. I asked them to come back and fix the issues they created, but this time I requested that I be present so we could avoid issues. As this is a beach house, I had to take a day off from work to be there on a Friday. On the day of the appointment, no one showed. Not a call or anything. I rescheduled for that Monday and again, no one showed. I only found out they weren't coming because I called. What I've come to learn is that the crew is out every morning drilling wells. If they don't finish in the time, they miss their afternoon appointments. Basically, its' tough luck for you. I placed several calls trying to get help. I practically begged to have someone at a higher level help us figure out the problems and help us design the appropriate solution -- putting the right heads in the right places. But it fell on deaf ears. After spending more than $450 (plus the $200 contract), they had fixed a few issues, but created several others that were just as bad, if not worse. Now I still need to pay someone else to undo the damage. The final nail came when our winterization visit was due. Since we don't live in Rehoboth in winter, I called several days before the first expected freeze to make sure they were coming. That's when they told me I wasn't under contract and they couldn't fit me in for another month. Basically, too bad if your pipes freeze and your system gets damaged, no matter how much I begged. That's when I hunted down a copy of our contract -- and sure enough we had a contract for the winterization. When I called to let them know, they apologized and squeezed us in. I've never written a review like this before, but they really pushed me past the edge. I would not do business with them again read lessBruce N.
- Business Description:We clean, service and install septic tanks, pumping stations and drain fields. We also provide porta-potty rentals and dumpster services on the Eastern Shore of Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Rehoboth Beach
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
septic tank services in Milton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Kuz & Landon Septic Service12615 Sheppards Crossing Rd
- 2 Kuz & Landon Septic Service
- CLEAN DELAWARE INC26581 LEWES GEORGETOWN HWY
- CLEAN DELAWARE INC
- Jack's Plumbing27823 Oak Meadows Dr
- Jack's Plumbing
- OC Home Service Group PO Box 428
- OC Home Service Group
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services8919 Double Hills Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing, Drain & Septic Service of De8919 Double Hills Rd.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services