Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lincoln, DE
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lincoln
- McMullen Septic Service IncOJ arrived after a call from the office saying he was on his way. He carefully backed into the drive with that big truck and never had an issue. He was very personable and walked us through the entire process, as we had never had this service performed before. He gave us helpful tips on keeping the septic operating properly. He was very clean, and careful of property and fences. No doubt who I will be going to next time
- McMullen Septic Service IncLiving far from my Dad, I used Angie's List to find a septic company in his area. McMullen was responsive, polite, and understanding of the situation and went out to see my Dad the next day. I can't thank them enough for their professionalism.
- McMullen Septic Service IncVery Excellent. Even though they were booked solid for several days they said they would try to get to me sooner than the earliest appointment they could give me (several days away). Two days later they got a cancellation and called me to see if I was available. They came within the hour and tested the system and found that my pump was bad. They had the part on the truck and repaired the system in less than two hours. They were neat and cleaned up everything and were very knowledgable and courteous
- McMullen Septic Service IncThe alarm went off due to the snow hitting the GFI plug. But after further inspection also found the trigger alarm switch was not in its proper placement in the tank.
- Ken Darling And SonsI called at 7:03 Monday morning because my septic system alarm and pump would not turn off. Mr. Darling answered the phone and said he would come check it out after work, between 5 and 6. He arrived around 5 (after his work day had ended) and checked the pump and alarm, adjusted the floats in the tank, then cleared the pipes in the leach field (this took about an hour). He was very knowledgeable, educating me on what he was doing and how to do it myself. Very reasonable price, prompt response and service, extremely nice person. He knows what he is doing
- SLAUGHTER SEPTIC SVCThey came about a year ago to pump out the septic system because it was backed up and then they came this time. They came right out. We paid about $260 total for the service. The service call was $60. He is responsive and professional. When I call him, he is here.
- SLAUGHTER SEPTIC SVCHe was there on time (5 min early actually), explained what they were going to do. His helper dug up the one part and the pipe was clogged a bit but the digging shook it loose; in the meantime Mr. Slaughter removed the lid from the tank and checked that out. Hooked up his truck and proceeded to drain out the tank. Charged $230, initial $210 and $20 more for additional 200 gallons drained. Itemized his bill, and then gave us a very informative lesson on septic system dos and don'ts. Will use him again when needed. Great job
- McMullen Septic Service IncMcMullen's price was reasonable. They responded promptly and they did what they promised they could do. I am satisfied with them.
- McMullen Septic Service IncOur septic system sent up an alarm at about 1:30pm on 12/15. I called up Angie's List on the web and researched a few different companies and settled on McMullens. The fellow who answered the phone was friendly and extremely helpful. He gave me a straight answer when I asked about cost and said he could send a truck out in about an hour. A truck arrived within 30 minutes of the call. The service tech, Joe, worked quickly to determine the cause of our problems, and came up with a good plan to make the septic system functional until we could arrange for the repairs needed. He did not in any way attempt to ratchet up the costs, but performed the job as any professional would - quickly, efficiently, and with much patience as he explained exactly what he was doing and what I should do to follow up. I cannot say enough good things about the service provided, and I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to friends or neighbors. Very nicely done McMullens. Thank you
- Price And Son Septic ServiceWhile not the most sociable, neither when answering the phone to schedule service nor once on scene, Mr. Price was quite friendly once I initiated conversation. I am not much of a conversationalist either, but I did want to know about the tank and how it looked and the level, since we just bought the house the previous year and I was uncertain about how frequently it should be pumped. He answered my questions plus had a bit of friendly conversation, so I was happy in that respect. They did not make a mess or tear up the yard (granted there is no digging to gain access to our tank because of how it is set up and the high erosion of our sandy soil). I feel like I was slightly overcharged, but I'm not concerned since we won't have to pump again until we go to sell the house in 4 years
Septic Tank Companies in Lincoln
- Business Description:Poseidon Plumbing & Home Services, LLC, are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our businessRecent Review:Very nicely. Prompt service with no fuss.I would use this company for all my plumbing needs.Demetra W.
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva.Recent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:We are your "One Stop" Contractor. No job too big or too small.Recent Review:The service was outstanding. They took care and help us to select the products. I give kudos to Chis and 5 stars. I would recommend them to anyone. They were reliable and great sense of ownership.Nancy F.
- Business Description:"If There's Any Delay, It's You We Pay!" $5 per minute up to $300. 100% Satisfaction guarantee! 24 Hour service with no overtime charges! 0% Financing available. Water heaters, drain clearing, full service plumber. Call now for a guaranteed arrival timeRecent Review:He was very good. They were very good when coming out and do the job.Irene H.
- Business Description:We provide you with quality solutions for all of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs! We have over 13 years of experience and highly trained technicians who provide top-notch service. We provide quick responses, emergency service and very competitive pricing. You'll always get friendly, quality service, upfront pricing so there are no surprises and financing on installations to help you fit it easily into your budget. And to back it all up, we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee..Recent Review:Job went poorly, and took weeks to complete, because of deception by the contractor. Contract included a fee for a city "permit," but contractor did not obtain the required permit until weeks after the new sewer line was laid and covered with dirt. When I asked the contractor about the city-required inspection, the contractor told me that the inspection would be done "remotely" with submitted photographs. The city inspections department told me photographs were not acceptable, and no permit had been applied for by the contractor. This time when I asked the contractor, I was told "We didn't think a permit was needed, because you are outside the city limits." (My home is only blocks away from city hall!) Weeks later, once the contractor finally obtained the permit, the city required the contractor to uncover the new line in order to be inspected. The inspector also required the contractor to reconfigure interior drain pipes that had not been installed according to code. Not a satisfying experienceChris A.
- Business Description:Fast, reliable, dependable. 24-hour emergency services. Licensed and Insured. No job too big or too small.Recent Review:It went very well. They knew that we were without water so they came the next morning (which was a Saturday) and worked for 8 hrs straight to get everything done so we would have our water back on.Tracy F.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Plumbing ContractingAll around plumber and excavating Lic and Insured Family Business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Dover Afb
- Long Neck
- Rehoboth Beach
- Wye Mills
septic tank services in Lincoln
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Kuz & Landon Septic Service12615 Sheppards Crossing Rd
- 2 Kuz & Landon Septic Service
- Jack's Plumbing27823 Oak Meadows Dr
- Jack's Plumbing
- OC Home Service Group PO Box 428
- OC Home Service Group
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services8919 Double Hills Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing, Drain & Septic Service of De8919 Double Hills Rd.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services