Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Milford, DE
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Milford
- McMullen Septic Service IncOJ arrived after a call from the office saying he was on his way. He carefully backed into the drive with that big truck and never had an issue. He was very personable and walked us through the entire process, as we had never had this service performed before. He gave us helpful tips on keeping the septic operating properly. He was very clean, and careful of property and fences. No doubt who I will be going to next time read less
- McMullen Septic Service IncLiving far from my Dad, I used Angie's List to find a septic company in his area. McMullen was responsive, polite, and understanding of the situation and went out to see my Dad the next day. I can't thank them enough for their professionalism.
- McMullen Septic Service IncVery Excellent. Even though they were booked solid for several days they said they would try to get to me sooner than the earliest appointment they could give me (several days away). Two days later they got a cancellation and called me to see if I was available. They came within the hour and tested the system and found that my pump was bad. They had the part on the truck and repaired the system in less than two hours. They were neat and cleaned up everything and were very knowledgable and courteous read less
- McMullen Septic Service IncThe alarm went off due to the snow hitting the GFI plug. But after further inspection also found the trigger alarm switch was not in its proper placement in the tank.
- CLEAN DELAWARE INCI had a backup in my septic system. Called them in the morning and they were out that same afternoon.. As I was new to septic systems, the technician thoroughtly explained to me what the system was comprised of, how it was laid out in my yard and how the entire system worked. In addition, he have me some great tips on how to prevent backups in the future. He cleaned up the yard completely. Great read less
- SLAUGHTER SEPTIC SVCHe was there on time (5 min early actually), explained what they were going to do. His helper dug up the one part and the pipe was clogged a bit but the digging shook it loose; in the meantime Mr. Slaughter removed the lid from the tank and checked that out. Hooked up his truck and proceeded to drain out the tank. Charged $230, initial $210 and $20 more for additional 200 gallons drained. Itemized his bill, and then gave us a very informative lesson on septic system dos and don'ts. Will use him again when needed. Great job read less
- ROBINSON SANITATION SERVICEHe showed up to perform the work at the time specified. He introduced himself and went straight to work. He was very friendly and professional, and very thorough. He took his time to make sure everything was done right before he left.
- Daisey's Well Drilling IncThey were very professional. They went above and beyond; the job went on time and within budget. They addressed any issues that arose and they are very responsive. I was very pleased with the work that they did.
- McMullen Septic Service IncMcMullen's price was reasonable. They responded promptly and they did what they promised they could do. I am satisfied with them.
- McMullen Septic Service IncThe service technician arrived on time, quickly located and dug down to the tank; pump-out took about 30-45 minutes on a sub-freezing morning with howling 35 mph winds. Tech re-filled the dug out section of lawn. Couldn't have asked for better service.
Septic Tank Companies in Milford
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva. read lessRecent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:"If There's Any Delay, It's You We Pay!" $5 per minute up to $300. 100% Satisfaction guarantee! 24 Hour service with no overtime charges! 0% Financing available. Water heaters, drain clearing, full service plumber. Call now for a guaranteed arrival time read lessRecent Review:He was very good. They were very good when coming out and do the job.Irene H.
- Business Description:We are your "One Stop" Contractor. No job too big or too small.Recent Review:The service was outstanding. They took care and help us to select the products. I give kudos to Chis and 5 stars. I would recommend them to anyone. They were reliable and great sense of ownership.Nancy F.
- Business Description:For more than six decades now, ServiceMark, with offices in Wilmington, DE and both King of Prussia, PA has been providing comfort without compromise. Today, our exceptional team of technicians, installers, master plumbers, sales professionals and support staff consider your satisfaction their success. We offer 24/7 emergency service read lessRecent Review:Technician was here same day I called (Saturday), evaluated problem gave me price and at my request did repair work on Monday. After repair was complete, area was left neat and clean. Service Mark/Horizon does a good jo read lessRichard B.
- Business Description:Poseidon Plumbing & Home Services, LLC, are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business read lessRecent Review:Very nicely. Prompt service with no fuss.I would use this company for all my plumbing needs.Demetra W.
- Business Description:We provide you with quality solutions for all of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs! We have over 13 years of experience and highly trained technicians who provide top-notch service. We provide quick responses, emergency service and very competitive pricing. You'll always get friendly, quality service, upfront pricing so there are no surprises and financing on installations to help you fit it easily into your budget. And to back it all up, we offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.. read lessRecent Review:Job went poorly, and took weeks to complete, because of deception by the contractor. Contract included a fee for a city "permit," but contractor did not obtain the required permit until weeks after the new sewer line was laid and covered with dirt. When I asked the contractor about the city-required inspection, the contractor told me that the inspection would be done "remotely" with submitted photographs. The city inspections department told me photographs were not acceptable, and no permit had been applied for by the contractor. This time when I asked the contractor, I was told "We didn't think a permit was needed, because you are outside the city limits." (My home is only blocks away from city hall!) Weeks later, once the contractor finally obtained the permit, the city required the contractor to uncover the new line in order to be inspected. The inspector also required the contractor to reconfigure interior drain pipes that had not been installed according to code. Not a satisfying experience read lessChris A.
- Business Description:Additional phones - (800) 659-2273, (302) 736-6770. Additional address - 109 Morris Ave, Federalsburg MD 21632. Award winning.Recent Review:Service Today quoted us a price of $518 (labor) to install a new dehumidifier (parts warranty). When we inquired as to why the cost was so high, we were informed that it would be a two hour or longer job. As Service Today had already diagnosed the problem (at a cost of $219) with the dehumidifier (failed compressor) and would be able to obtain the replacement (a new “plug and play” total unit) under the manufacturer’s parts warranty. When the technician arrived with the replacement unit at 8:30 AM on August 16, I asked him how long the job would take. He responded to the effect “not long, it’s an easy remove and install.” Sure enough, 45 minutes later the technician and his assistant were loading up their van preparing to leave. The assistant asked me for payment but was not able to explain the $518 charge for 45 minutes of work. It was at this point that my wife noticed that the dehumidifier was not properly connected to the remote (no readout, no ability to set humidity level). The technician was notified and returned to investigate. After 10 minutes or so, I asked him if the remote was working as he was entering his van. I didn’t get an answer and shortly thereafter observed him in the van on his phone and reviewing what appeared to be a manual and on his cell phone-- apparently trying to get help on how to fix the remote connection. Thirty-five minutes later, he informed us that the remote was connected and asked for a payment of $518. The technician became very indignant with us when I again asked for an explanation of the bill--- he came very close to demanding that we pay and when I asked to be sent an itemized bill, he stormed out of our house. After the technician left the job, we discovered that the remote was not working properly. Service Today continues to refuse to share any details about what their customer service manager referred to as a "proprietary" billing system. While they are scheduled to return to try and fix what they could not the first time out, we are highly reluctant to recommend Service Today. In fact, we do recommend you retain another outfit with a better track record for competency and transparency read lessjeff N.
- Business Description:septic tank pumping & cleaning
- Business Description:Bryan Farm is a locally owned and operated business by Matt Bryan. Matt's been working in the landscaping, excavation and grading industry since 1987. We provide services all over Delmarva to residential, commercial and farm customers read less
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Great, everyone we interacted with communicated well and were professional. They were very knowledgeable on septic systems and explained things so I could understand.Melissa H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Dover Afb
- Wye Mills
- Rehoboth Beach
septic tank services in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Kuz & Landon Septic Service12615 Sheppards Crossing Rd
- 2 Kuz & Landon Septic Service
- CLEAN DELAWARE INC26581 LEWES GEORGETOWN HWY
- CLEAN DELAWARE INC
- Jack's Plumbing27823 Oak Meadows Dr
- Jack's Plumbing
- OC Home Service Group PO Box 428
- OC Home Service Group
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services8919 Double Hills Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing, Drain & Septic Service of De8919 Double Hills Rd.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services