Shore Construction Services, LLC

Founded 2020 •

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva. ...

Joshuas Paving LLC

Joshua Paving LLC is licensed & insured, we are owned & operated by a 3rd generation asphalt specialist with lots of experience to get the job done the right way, whether its commercial or residential new asphalt installation, asphalt seal coating or repairs we are here to help you

MCNEIL'S PAVING

We have been in business since 1957. We are licensed and insured. Offering quality work at affordable prices. Specializing in blacktop, tar & chip, seal coating, repairs, and gravel. Residential and commercial.

Offers by MCNEIL'S PAVING on Angi
Accurate Asphalt LLC

At Accurate Asphalt we understand the importance of customer relations. Our customer bonds are just as strong as the asphalt we install. If you're looking for a contractor that will give you peace of mind while working with your budget Accurate Asphalt is the company for you.

01/13/2021

I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.

Description of Work
They did some concrete services.

11/16/2020

Multiple calls and email - never responded

Description of Work
driveway repair

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

I have zero messages from you. Maybe you have me confused with someone else but I have never received an email or phone call or voicemail from anyone by your name. I’m sorry.

10/15/2020

Excellent. Prompt, thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Remove and replace alley apron plus remove broken curb and replace

Category concrete driveways,mudjacking

09/08/2020

It was great. Everything was good, I am very happy with the workers and the workers were good.

Description of Work
They poured a concrete on my side walls and patio area.

08/31/2020

It was a great service. Very fast and they get back in touch with me. The job was done really quick and in a timely manner. I recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
Concrete repair.

Category concrete repair

Decorative concrete, concrete sidewalks, driveways, footers

Asphalt Driveway