Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2008

4-Time Super Service Award Winner! Full Service Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation. Family owned & operated. No subcontractors. No commissioned sales people. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Ask about Angie’s list discount. Interior & Exterior Drainage Systems, Crack Repairs, Mold & Mildew Removal- Mold exterm, Parging, Crawlspaces, Sump Pumps & Emergency Battery Backup Systems, Waterproof Coatings, Wall Panels, Structural Foundation Repairs, Window Well Leak Repairs, Concrete Flat Work & Home Ventilation...

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

10/29/2019

I am happy with the finished product and with the company. Lot of hard work was performed! The workers maintained a courteous and professional manor during the entire project. Pricing was reasonable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

10/28/2019

They did a great job waterproofing a basement. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

10/28/2019

We are professional realtors and we always use Basement Pros for our basement work. Reliable, fair and dependable. Never had a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

10/28/2019

Incredible service. Mr. Ward and his professional team met all the expectations and finished in a timely manner. A++++++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY excavators,basement waterproofing,mold removal,foundation repair

07/02/2018

I'm an out-of-town owner of a single family home investment property in New Castle, DE. For years the house suffered from water penetrating the basement. My current tenants, rightfully so, complained about the water leaking into the basement.......so it was time for me to finally get the issue resolved. I researched service providers & came across Basement Pros through Angie's list. I called to sc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Interior & Exterior Drainage Systems, Foundation Wall Crack Repairs, Mold & Mildew Removal- Moldexterm, Crawlspace Drainage & Conditioning Systems, Sump Pumps & Emergency Battery Backup Systems, Waterproof Coatings, Wall Panels, Structural Foundation Repairs, Window Well Leak Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal