If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Windsor, CT
There are 20 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Windsor
- Mr. Resurface LLCBefore hiring Ernest, I requested an appointment to see how the finished product would look. I met Ernest at his showroom in Wolcott and I was pleased with how the finish product would look. Ernest answered all my questions. Prior to the job, he sent a list of what to do in order to prep the items for resurfacing. He estimated that the job would take two days to complete. He was able to complete the job in one day. In addition, he was on time, properly covered all appropriate areas before refinishing, and cleaned up when the job was done. I noticed a defect in the finishing a few days later. I called him and he came to repair the defect in a timely manner at no charge as per his warranty. I am very happy with the result, however, it took a day or two for the fumes to go away read less
- Mr. Resurface LLCTub had been painted black (and done poorly) and had lots of surface damage. Tub is now bright white and looks almost brand new. Was also able to do some repair work to the tile surround. Great work.
- Mr. Resurface LLCAs all the reviews i read say, you will not regret calling on Ernest. Very professional and breathes new life into the tub and tile. This is a great value in my opinion compared to other options which won't last long from all the research I did. ..should buy me another 15 years. Also I recommend for a little extra having Ernest pre caulk as it gives it a nice finished look. Great price too considering all the preparation work and major league equipment being used here. Should have done it years ago! See the before and after for yourself read less
- K Kovacs Construction LLCThey came and took pictures, measurements ect. on July 12 2021, after calls and texts, follow up- I got no response. Today, nearly a month later, after I questioned if this man actually worked for this company and tried to correspond with this company did I get a response that they were not interested... which I found peculiar since they spent so much time in my home. I would absolutely use caution if asking these folks into your home read less
- Ace Handyman Services OrangeI had a great experience with Handyman Matters. I knew they were a new company in our town but I had some work at my home which needed to get done which I could not fit into my schedule. I called them and, from the beginning, thought it was a very professional experience from the person who took my call and coordinated/scheduled my appointment to the talented, skilled and polite craftsman who came to my home and did the work with exceptional care and attention to detail. From beginning to end, I was very satisfied and am looking forward to using Handyman Matters again in the future. I will be recommending them to others read less
- Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center IncFantastic, the guys were very clean, knowledgeable and articulate. I can really tell they take pride in their work. Any small problems that arose (which always do) they quickly and easily adjusted to make my project move forward at a fast pace. They constantly kept me in the loop as to what was going on, and recommended minor changes to accommodate the finished look that I was after. The owner George Jay went above and beyond to meet my expectations, I have nothing but good things to say about them , BRAV read less
- Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center IncGeorge the owner is a very busy guy, but there's a staff of great full-time people. In fact, they only sub out electrical work. I worked with their designer to pick out all the parts & pieces and colors before I even got with George to do the contract. They are the opposite of the ''hard sell''. They use top quality. They even talked me out of the high priced toilet I'd wanted because they felt the quality wasn't up to par (they'd had call backs for repairs on ones they'd installed). The job would have taken under 2 weeks, but I was going on a month long business trip and just left them a key and returned to find everything completed, cleaned up and looking and working perfectly. The workers called me a few times to ask me details that hadn't been covered in the contract (placement of things) instead of just doing what they wanted to do, which was really nice. I hope to someday have my kitchen renovated when I have the money. They're not cheap or cut-rate, but top quality is worth it read less
- Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center IncTheir quote came in high, so we didn't go with them. They were very professional. The guy was very friendly. It was just more than we were willing to spend. We wanted to spend more like $15000 to $20000. We didn't need something that high-end.
- Mr. Resurface LLCWhat a great experience! My current shower/tub is tan and i wanted it to be white. I was originally going to replace the fiberglass shower/tub unit to achieve this but based on the high cost to do this and the invasiveness of cutting out the old unit, installing a new one, plumbing, etc i decided to just refresh my existing unit (which was in good shape; i was only going to replace it to change the color) . I texted Ernest the photos and he got back to me with a quote - about 1/3 less than replacing the unit! I setup a date to do it; all very easy with Ernest. He arrived on time, put down clothes and taped up the bathroom. He was very courteous and very professional; i asked him a lot of questions and my impression is very positive; he knows his craft very well and takes pride in his work. The job took a few hours and when done he meticulously cleaned up and gathered all his equipment. The shower/tub looks fantastic and I am really glad i chose to resurface it versus taking it out and putting a new one in, especially when all i wanted to do was freshen it up and change the color. I would definitely hire Ernest again read less
- Mr. Resurface LLCI feel very lucky to have discovered Ernest. What a great service! His quote was accurate; he was very professional in sending the preparation details ahead of time; he arrived on time despite a long drive; he was able to repair the cracks in the tub so you wouldn't even know they were ever there; the job came out great. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. (P.S. It is helpful to schedule the job when outside doors and windows can be opened. read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Windsor
- Business Description:Text me pictures of your job to 203-578-5260 and let me know where in the Connecticut the job is located to get a price for your project. I personally do every job myself, I don't send out a less experienced technician or try to bait you with an incredibly low price just to get your job or take any shortcuts to reduce the price. I'd rather do the job right the first time as my reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. I take pride in my work and and value my customers and give them the be.. read lessRecent Review:Tracey C.
- Business Description:All Squared Construction has the quality,experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satifaction.We working hard for you.Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Great! Work was completed in a timely manner, finished product exceeded expectations and in the end he stuck to the agreed upon quote.Kevin S.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and insured Home Improvement Contractor with 30 years of experience in Home Improvements, Remodeling, and Repairs. We are a family owned business with my son working alongside me as a professional interior and exterior painter with both residential and commercial experience. Our attention to detail and workmanship is top-notch. We are reliable and will do whatever it takes to "make it right" for you.My professional abilities as a Handyman and Woodcrafter include but are not li.. read lessRecent Review:Timber and Meghan were great to work with. The price for the work was extremely reasonable and Timber was very flexible and creative with solutions. The original plan was to power wash and treat the existing fence and pergola. Timber suggested going over the old fence with a new fence and building a new pergola.The overall cost for these changes was pretty much the materials. We provided Timber with a photo of a pergola that we found on line and he recreated it flawlessly. I cannot praise Timber highly enough. We are thrilled with the new deck. One of our friends is a retired home builder who is never impressed. He had nothing but praise for the quality and craftsmanship of the work. We already have plans to engage Timber for additional projects. PS We had to order a new dishwasher while Timber was here. He installed it for us and took the old one away read lessDavid M.
- Business Description:We specialize in Custom Basement Remodeling with your family's health our top priority. If you live in central CT and are looking to finish your basement or remodel an existing one, contact us today. We strive to differentiate ourselves within our industry through customer service, on-time/on budget projects and attention to detail. We are an innovative remodeling contractor focused on delivering high quality craftsmanship and professionalism. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is the .. read less
- Business Description:Basement, kitchen, bathroom remodeling and more...
- Business Description:Whether you need residential or commercial moving or storage, you will find here the service you expect at a price you can count on. We also offers valuable moving tips to help you save time and hassle, plus a complete selection of moving boxes and supplies to help you protect your belongings. Please don’t hesitate to call us to discuss your particular needs - we can provide you with an no-obligation free estimate. We look forward to helping you make your next move the best move of your life... read lessRecent Review:There level of service is horrible. Do you know of any company that destroys your property and refuses to own up to the responsibility? Do you know a company that fails to return messages to their insurance company and the attorney general’s office? Do you know a company that abuses its authority, being criminal-minded by overcharging for services not rendered? Do you know a company that steals your degree and damages your furniture? Do you know a company whose management and their employees work together to scam their customers? I will say this, “If you want your furniture to be moved from point A to B, damaged, you the customer, to be overcharged, and your personal items to be stolen, then this is the moving company for you.” In a nutshell, everything I described happened to me by this company TikTok Moving Inc. managed by Ricki Sharma. Ricki Sharma’s goal is to get the money and he cares less about the best practices when it comes to his company’s level of service. Any star over two is questionable read lessDeevanah J.
- Business Description:We focus on All kinds Of drainage blockage and drain cleaning anywhere from 1-1/2” line to 10” line Main sewer blockage cleaning Water jetting Grease issues Smaller drain cleaning like slow draining sinks toilets floor drains Camera pipe inspections Underground pipe locating read lessRecent Review:I was highly impressed with the whole experience. My appointment was set up quickly. Henry was punctual, friendly and professional. He answered all my questions cheerfully and completely. His work was thorough and excellent. I asked an unrelated question, and to my surprise, he fixed that too. Highly recommend read lessLaurel B.
- Business Description:At Carson Richard Kitchen and Bath Design, our goal is to help you design your project and to visualize it before its completion. To make the process easy and stress-free for you, we are a full-service total home renovation company with access to many resources with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of new home construction or remodeling in every area. We have access to all the products to suit your needs along with designers to help you with your color and design ch.. read lessRecent Review:The work was done meticulously and With attention to details. They met my expectations with my design, and even went beyond the call of duty. Bravo, and thank you!Sima B.
- Business Description:We understand that construction is more than simply following drawings and making sure a structure is up to code. It’s about making your vision come to life. This means that details are as important as the end result – the way joints are placed together, the careful installation of materials to showcase their beauty, the final brush stroke that finishes a project. From concept to completion, we take the time to make sure each milestone is met with the highest level of craftsmanship and profes.. read less
- Business Description:Budget Dry Waterproofing is family owned and operated, We also an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and have been since 2011. We offer free inspections and estimates to home owners and business owners. We also offer both 0% interest and monthly payment plans, accept all credit cards, personal and business checks. Mention Angie's List on your initial call and save 5%. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 203-421-856 read lessRecent Review:Excellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work donecharles s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- East Windsor
- Windsor Locks
- South Windsor
- East Hartford
- Broad Brook
- East Granby
- West Simsbury
- West Suffield
bathtub refinishers in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Great Alternative appliance refinishing503 Powder Hill Rd
- Advanced Coatings & Restorations16 Meadow Dr
- All Mechanical Sewer & Drain7A Strong Rd
- All Surface Restoration550 New Haven Ave
- American Construction & Maintenance LLC.45 Putter Ln
- American Tub Resurfacing LLC25 Brookridge Dr
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arthur Dionne Remodeling Contractor, LLC838 Hillstown Rd
- Artisan Building & Remodeling LLC.1348 Berlin Tpke
- A Great Alternative appliance refinishing
- C & M CONSTRUCTION88 Medford St
- CareFree Home Pros136 Simsbury Rd. Bldg 16
- Carson Richard Kitchen And Bath Designs1275 Cromwell Ave Suite B13
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- CGS REFINISHING LLCPO Box 1992
New Britain, Connecticut
- Charles Abatement, LLC91 Shelton Avenue
New Haven, Connecticut
- Creative Communities Builders61 S Main St. Ste 300
West Hartford, Connecticut
- Cronus Construction321 Ellis St Ste 1
New Britain, Connecticut
- C & M CONSTRUCTION
- FixtUre plumbing & heating507 prospect street
- FixtUre plumbing & heating
- Independent Home - Connecticut53 Miller Road
- Independent Home - Connecticut
- Quality Built Basements142 Pheasant Run
- Quality Built Basements
- The BullBagPO Box 978
North Branford, Connecticut
- The Multi-Service Office, LLC205 N. Elm Street
- TikTok Moving41 Madison Ave 31st Fl
New York, New York
- Tile America - Manchester1165 Tolland Turnpike
- Tile America - New Haven105 Hamilton Street
New Haven, Connecticut
- Tile America - Torrington261 Oak Ave
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.386 Lebanon Rd
North Franklin, Connecticut
- Total Mechanical Systems LLC140 New Britain Ave
- Trademark EnterprisePo box 153
- The BullBag
- United Wallcovering Specialties441 Tollgate Rd
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
- United Wallcovering Specialties
- Vista Home Improvement2003 Riverdale Street
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Vista Home Improvement
- Yankee Home Improvement Inc82 Industrial Dr
- Yankee Home Improvement Inc