Matt's Pro Plumbing Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2011

Call "The Tub Man" at Matt's Pro Plumbing for quality work and competitive pricing- no job too small! We offer full plumbing service and tub/shower conversion specials. If you're not home during the day we make evening calls, by appointment. We're a family run business with over 17 years of experience, and will ensure your plumbing project will be done right the first time. Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to working with you. Our goal is to earn your business today and be your trusted plumber for the future. Matt's Pro Plumbing is Central CT's bathroom remodeling specialist!...

Buckland Home Contractor

My Company does home improvement. This is my 35th year in business, I am a true professional. I never cut corners, always thinking about the customer’s needs. I'm the person who does all the estimates. You’re never dealing with different people. I do most of all the work myself, which I prefer. I do have sub-contractors from time to time, all with many years of experience, all insured. When a contract is signed I have three payments (State of Connecticut recommends) 1st payment when contract is signed, 2nd payment half way thru job, 3rd payment when job is completed. This gives you piece of mind.

Offers by Buckland Home Contractor on Angi
Mr. Resurface LLC

Text me pictures of your job to 203-578-5260 and let me know where in the Connecticut the job is located to get a price for your project. I personally do every job myself, I don't send out a less experienced technician or try to bait you with an incredibly low price just to get your job or take any shortcuts to reduce the price. I'd rather do the job right the first time as my reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. I take pride in my work and and value my customers and give them the best job and service possible. I have over 20 years experience and refinishing bathtub and wall tile and resurfacing Kitchen counter tops is my specialty as that's all I do.

Beacon Mechanical Service

At Beacon Mechanical, we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and your opinion is very important to us! Many companies claim to have the “best service in the business”, but at Beacon, we actually measure customer satisfaction to ensure our customers are happy. We use the Net Promoter Score system to capture feedback after every service call and installation, and use that feedback to drive continuous improvement throughout our business.

09/02/2021

As soon as I requested a quote, I got a call from Matt within 24 hours. We walked through all of the problems in detail so he was able to give me a variety of cost options. We set up a small window a few days later for the workers to come by and they were right on time. They fixed all my issues quickly and were extremely kind and respectful. I would absolutely use Matt and his team again!

Description of Work
2 Toilet Leaks, 1 Shower Head Replacement

Category appliance repair

07/05/2019

I called and got a call back within the 24 hours states in the message. They were able to come out quickly and take care of all work that was possible to do. They came within the allotted 2 hour window and were polite and cleaned up after they were done. They fixed the toilet and made sure it worked properly, made an adjustment as well as installed the new sink and faucet. We have an old tub with ...

Description of Work
New Sink installation, toilet repair, slow tub drain

05/21/2019

Very good. Two young kids, but they knew what they were doing. And no problems since.

Description of Work
Leak from top bathroom to bottom bathroom

03/29/2019

Didn't- never called me back I will never try Angie's list again or recommend to anyone

Description of Work
several plumbing issues needing repair or replace,emt

Category plumbing,home remodeling

We reached out and left a voicemail to explain we are unable to quote the job because we are not licensed to work in Massachusetts.

11/05/2018

He did an amazing job. I was skeptical that anything could be done short of replacing the entire radiator, but he proved me wrong! He brought two young apprentices with him. They drained my entire heating system, made the needed repairs, cleaned up, and then recharged and bled the system.

Description of Work
Replaced valve and elbow on radiator.

Category plumbing

Tub & shower conversion, plumbing, carpentry & bathroom remodeling service, pipe repair & replacement, gas piping, Faucets, Tubs, Toilets, Sinks, Showers, Ice Makers, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Water Heaters

Drain cleaning, water treatment, drain & water main repair outside of foundation wall.

Over the phone