Matt's Pro Plumbing Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2011

43 Brooke Meadow Rd

Berlin, CT 06037

Call "The Tub Man" at Matt's Pro Plumbing for quality work and competitive pricing- no job too small! We offer full plumbing service and tub/shower conversion specials. If you're not home during the day we make evening calls, by appointment. We're a family run business with over 17 years of experience, and will ensure your plumbing project will be done right the first time. Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to working with you. Our goal is to earn your business today and be your trusted plumber for the future. Matt's Pro Plumbing is Central CT's bathroom remodeling specialist!...

09/02/2021

Lyndsey A.

As soon as I requested a quote, I got a call from Matt within 24 hours. We walked through all of the problems in detail so he was able to give me a variety of cost options. We set up a small window a few days later for the workers to come by and they were right on time. They fixed all my issues quickly and were extremely kind and respectful. I would absolutely use Matt and his team again!

Description of Work
2 Toilet Leaks, 1 Shower Head Replacement

Category appliance repair

07/05/2019

Leslie F.

I called and got a call back within the 24 hours states in the message. They were able to come out quickly and take care of all work that was possible to do. They came within the allotted 2 hour window and were polite and cleaned up after they were done. They fixed the toilet and made sure it worked properly, made an adjustment as well as installed the new sink and faucet. We have an old tub with a old style lead pipe that clogs quickly. They tried to do a few things to help but didn’t want to damage the pipe. They are the only plumbers that gave an alternative to cutting a hole in my living room ceiling that would ruin antique plaster work. They suggested going through an adjacent closet. I will be calling them in the future to replace tub drain pipe.

Description of Work
New Sink installation, toilet repair, slow tub drain

05/21/2019

Elizabeth C.

Very good. Two young kids, but they knew what they were doing. And no problems since.

Description of Work
Leak from top bathroom to bottom bathroom

03/29/2019

Diana N.

Didn't- never called me back I will never try Angie's list again or recommend to anyone

Description of Work
several plumbing issues needing repair or replace,emt

Category plumbing,home remodeling

We reached out and left a voicemail to explain we are unable to quote the job because we are not licensed to work in Massachusetts.

11/05/2018

Gene G.

He did an amazing job. I was skeptical that anything could be done short of replacing the entire radiator, but he proved me wrong! He brought two young apprentices with him. They drained my entire heating system, made the needed repairs, cleaned up, and then recharged and bled the system.

Description of Work
Replaced valve and elbow on radiator.

07/21/2018

Alexander K.

This is a historic home in Farmington, not some modern home where you can rely on standard building methods to get things done. A full crew showed up to demo the old bath(s) piping. They were able to troubleshoot and overcome plenty of oddities in the 1800's home, assemble a brand new (from the basement to the 2nd floor) plumbing system, and pass inspection on the first go. They constantly checked each other's work to ensure that the job was done right when they walked out the door, and even had an IRC book with them to reference code when needed! What really made it great for me was their pointers and advice on how to do my portion of the renovation to mate up with theirs seamlessly, and their willingness to work with me. I'm sure if you have some small issue or a modern bath that needs some refreshing, they could do it eyes closed... but a plumber who can handle a 130-year-old home and plan out a completely up-to-date bath in it is much, much rarer. If you needs are out of the ordinary, I'd call Matt before anyone else.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

03/01/2018

John D.

The plumbers arrived on time, were professional, and completed the work on schedule. The price was very fair for the worked performed and I would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
My shower fittings and faucets in the bathroom and kitchen required replacing due to nasty leaks.

11/22/2017

Nia A.

Matt was on time and very helpful with his suggestions. The work was done quickly.

Description of Work
My dishwasher was not draining due to the garbage disposal.

11/08/2017

Martin K.

They arrived on time, completed the work in a timely fashion. Workers were professional and neat. Everything worked well once connected.

Description of Work
Install an outside gas line for my grill

10/22/2017

Troy D.

Matt's guys were extremely helpful and efficient. They even went to Home Depot with me to help pick out the appropriate heater and also to the plumbing supply company to grab an automatic shutoff for the water heater.

Description of Work
Replace a hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

C & J Pumps, LLC

Family owned and operated since 1994.Free Estimates.Great Service for Fair price.10% discount with mention of ad. 24 hour emergency service

Professional Water Systems

Professional Water Systems was established in 1980. We are water filtration and purification specialists. We have been serving Fairfield, New Haven, Litchfield, Westchester, Putnum and Cutchess counties for more than 31 years. We are a family owned and operated company that prides itself on quality products and service. We classify ourselves as a big/small company capable of doing residential and commercial work while providing personalized friendly service. One of our staff is always available to respond to your questions about problems or services that you may require. We look forward to hearing from you!

Buckland Home Contractor

My Company does home improvement. This is my 35th year in business, I am a true professional. I never cut corners, always thinking about the customer’s needs. I'm the person who does all the estimates. You’re never dealing with different people. I do most of all the work myself, which I prefer. I do have sub-contractors from time to time, all with many years of experience, all insured. When a contract is signed I have three payments (State of Connecticut recommends) 1st payment when contract is signed, 2nd payment half way thru job, 3rd payment when job is completed. This gives you piece of mind.

Offers by Buckland Home Contractor on Angi
    Over the phone

Tub & shower conversion, plumbing, carpentry & bathroom remodeling service, pipe repair & replacement, gas piping, Faucets, Tubs, Toilets, Sinks, Showers, Ice Makers, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Water Heaters

Drain cleaning, water treatment, drain & water main repair outside of foundation wall.