Lemay Oil Co

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2012

We are a family owned and operated Home Heating Oil and Service company. Lemay Oil Company was founded in 1959 and continues today. We are a BBB accredited business. All major credit cards accepted, online payments are also encouraged. In some cases will offer a budget plan....

MULL BROTHERS INC

My name is Tom Mull of Mull Bros. Oil, a family-owned heating and cooling company in Wethersfield, Connecticut, where I was born and raised. There’s no doubt that you have seen many changes with the heating oil industry in the past decade or so. While many companies have given up or, out of desperation, have changed their business philosophies, we intend to be here for a long time. As a matter of fact, we’ve been around for over 60 years. My father, Bill Mull, started this company in 1945. At a time when stove-oil was in great demand and #2 fuel was being introduced as a home-heating fuel, Bill decided to get in to the delivery business. In the early 1950’s many oil burners were being installed on coal furnaces. Being mechanically inclined, Bill learned the art of installing and servicing the many styles of oil burners and heating systems.

Beacon Mechanical Service

At Beacon Mechanical, we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you, and your opinion is very important to us! Many companies claim to have the “best service in the business”, but at Beacon, we actually measure customer satisfaction to ensure our customers are happy. We use the Net Promoter Score system to capture feedback after every service call and installation, and use that feedback to drive continuous improvement throughout our business.

Omni Mechanical Services, LLC

We have over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. Here at Omni Mechanical Services, LLC, we pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can throughout your particular task or project. Let us take care of all your home's HVAC needs, and find out for yourself why we have 4.75 stars on homeadvisor.com! Call us today at (860) 422-4314!

Offers by Omni Mechanical Services, LLC on Angi

09/26/2017

Best oil compay

Description of Work
Been a customer for over 20 years. Best oil company to have. They consistently look out for the best oil pricing and plan my deliveries to coincide with lower pricing. Service is always outstanding. My old system had issues and they always came within hours of calling for help regardless if it was on a holiday or weekend. They always got my furnace working. I finally bought a new one from Lemay oil and they did an outstanding job of installing it and having it operational the same day as they removed my old one and disposed of it. I can always count on expert, friendly and timely customer service. I trust them 100%+ and have no plans to ever change. If you want expert service and outstanding oil prices where the company treats you with outstanding respect and service. If you want to have an honest oil company with impeccable service, then you want Lemay Oil. If you want to have peace of mind and assurance that your oil company will be there for you when you need help, then Lemay Oil is the company you need to have. Finally if you want consistent honest and fair prices and a company that will deliver oil when you need it, then you need Lemay Oil. I am glad to have a company that has integrity, outstanding customer service, a sense of urgency when you need help, great prices, willing to come out when I need help, someone who is honest, has extensive knowledge and repair abilities, and a friend, because I have Lemay Oil. I never have to worry about my furnace running out of oil or breaking down because Lemay Oil is around. Thanks Dave and Cindy.

04/14/2016

I have been a Lemay customer for over ten years and have but good things to say about the service and company. Staff is always on time for scheduled appointments and is very professional at all times. The company really honors their maintenance service not like other companies who doesn't, I have never felt abandon which is very important during cold weather. I would recommend Lemay Oil without he...

Description of Work
Delivered oil but also made sure that my furnace is running properly.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
excellent

Category heating oil companies

[member name removed] thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much. It was our pleasure to serve you.

07/30/2014

02/15/2013

I have been using them for 25 years. I like them. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Lemay Oil Company to deliver the oil and repair my furnace. They come out once a year to do the oil and do the furnace cleaning that was in October 2011.

Category heating oil companies

Lemay Oil Company is oil heat servicing only. Boiler/furnace installations, hot water heater installations, home heating oil delivery, automatic delivery.

We do not offer a/c at this time. We do not service any natural gas equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover