Lemay Oil Co

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2012

We are a family owned and operated Home Heating Oil and Service company. Lemay Oil Company was founded in 1959 and continues today. We are a BBB accredited business. All major credit cards accepted, online payments are also encouraged. In some cases will offer a budget plan.

Rich B.
09/26/2017
Best oil compay
Description of Work
Been a customer for over 20 years. Best oil company to have. They consistently look out for the best oil pricing and plan my deliveries to coincide with lower pricing. Service is always outstanding. My old system had issues and they always came within hours of calling for help regardless if it was on a holiday or weekend. They always got my furnace working. I finally bought a new one from Lemay oil and they did an outstanding job of installing it and having it operational the same day as they removed my old one and disposed of it. I can always count on expert, friendly and timely customer service. I trust them 100%+ and have no plans to ever change. If you want expert service and outstanding oil prices where the company treats you with outstanding respect and service. If you want to have an honest oil company with impeccable service, then you want Lemay Oil. If you want to have peace of mind and assurance that your oil company will be there for you when you need help, then Lemay Oil is the company you need to have. Finally if you want consistent honest and fair prices and a company that will deliver oil when you need it, then you need Lemay Oil. I am glad to have a company that has integrity, outstanding customer service, a sense of urgency when you need help, great prices, willing to come out when I need help, someone who is honest, has extensive knowledge and repair abilities, and a friend, because I have Lemay Oil. I never have to worry about my furnace running out of oil or breaking down because Lemay Oil is around. Thanks Dave and Cindy.
Chuck C.
04/14/2016
I have been a Lemay customer for over ten years and have but good things to say about the service and company. Staff is always on time for scheduled appointments and is very professional at all times. The company really honors their maintenance service not like other companies who doesn't, I have never felt abandon which is very important during cold weather. I would recommend Lemay Oil without hesitation. Thank you for your service over the years. Chuck Cummings Windsor, CT
Description of Work
Delivered oil but also made sure that my furnace is running properly.
ellen W.
12/18/2014
Description of Work
excellent
heating oil companies

[member name removed] thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much. It was our pleasure to serve you.
George K.
07/30/2014
Linda K.
02/15/2013
I have been using them for 25 years. I like them. I would use them again in the future.
Description of Work
I used Lemay Oil Company to deliver the oil and repair my furnace. They come out once a year to do the oil and do the furnace cleaning that was in October 2011.

Petro Home Services

We're America’s #1 local home heating oil and total home comfort services provider (heating, cooling, plumbing, chimney). With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

Corbett HVAC Services

PROFESSIONAL H.V.A.C. PROBLEM SOLVERS With over 25 years experience, we are a fully licensed and insured HVAC contractor. Every member of our team has been through years of schooling for the HVAC trade, followed by a full apprenticeship to obtain their licensing. We work hard to bring each customer the best possible solution to any HVAC problem or a fully professional install. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome any questions and thank you for your interest.. We have 24/7 emergency service with competitive rates. We also offer free estimates for any project with a detailed list of what is to be done so there are no surprises.

MULL BROTHERS INC

My name is Tom Mull of Mull Bros. Oil, a family-owned heating and cooling company in Wethersfield, Connecticut, where I was born and raised. There’s no doubt that you have seen many changes with the heating oil industry in the past decade or so. While many companies have given up or, out of desperation, have changed their business philosophies, we intend to be here for a long time. As a matter of fact, we’ve been around for over 60 years. My father, Bill Mull, started this company in 1945. At a time when stove-oil was in great demand and #2 fuel was being introduced as a home-heating fuel, Bill decided to get in to the delivery business. In the early 1950’s many oil burners were being installed on coal furnaces. Being mechanically inclined, Bill learned the art of installing and servicing the many styles of oil burners and heating systems.

Phone

EAST HARTFORD, CT 06118

Other Information

We do not offer a/c at this time. We do not service any natural gas equipment.

Payment options