If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in West Simsbury, CT
There are 15 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in West Simsbury
- Mr. Resurface LLCBefore hiring Ernest, I requested an appointment to see how the finished product would look. I met Ernest at his showroom in Wolcott and I was pleased with how the finish product would look. Ernest answered all my questions. Prior to the job, he sent a list of what to do in order to prep the items for resurfacing. He estimated that the job would take two days to complete. He was able to complete the job in one day. In addition, he was on time, properly covered all appropriate areas before refinishing, and cleaned up when the job was done. I noticed a defect in the finishing a few days later. I called him and he came to repair the defect in a timely manner at no charge as per his warranty. I am very happy with the result, however, it took a day or two for the fumes to go away
- Mr. Resurface LLCTub had been painted black (and done poorly) and had lots of surface damage. Tub is now bright white and looks almost brand new. Was also able to do some repair work to the tile surround. Great work.
- Mr. Resurface LLCAs all the reviews i read say, you will not regret calling on Ernest. Very professional and breathes new life into the tub and tile. This is a great value in my opinion compared to other options which won't last long from all the research I did. ..should buy me another 15 years. Also I recommend for a little extra having Ernest pre caulk as it gives it a nice finished look. Great price too considering all the preparation work and major league equipment being used here. Should have done it years ago! See the before and after for yourself
- K Kovacs Construction LLCThey came and took pictures, measurements ect. on July 12 2021, after calls and texts, follow up- I got no response. Today, nearly a month later, after I questioned if this man actually worked for this company and tried to correspond with this company did I get a response that they were not interested... which I found peculiar since they spent so much time in my home. I would absolutely use caution if asking these folks into your home
- Ace Handyman Services OrangeI had a great experience with Handyman Matters. I knew they were a new company in our town but I had some work at my home which needed to get done which I could not fit into my schedule. I called them and, from the beginning, thought it was a very professional experience from the person who took my call and coordinated/scheduled my appointment to the talented, skilled and polite craftsman who came to my home and did the work with exceptional care and attention to detail. From beginning to end, I was very satisfied and am looking forward to using Handyman Matters again in the future. I will be recommending them to others
- Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center IncFantastic, the guys were very clean, knowledgeable and articulate. I can really tell they take pride in their work. Any small problems that arose (which always do) they quickly and easily adjusted to make my project move forward at a fast pace. They constantly kept me in the loop as to what was going on, and recommended minor changes to accommodate the finished look that I was after. The owner George Jay went above and beyond to meet my expectations, I have nothing but good things to say about them , BRAV
- Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center IncTheir quote came in high, so we didn't go with them. They were very professional. The guy was very friendly. It was just more than we were willing to spend. We wanted to spend more like $15000 to $20000. We didn't need something that high-end.
- Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center IncGeorge the owner is a very busy guy, but there's a staff of great full-time people. In fact, they only sub out electrical work. I worked with their designer to pick out all the parts & pieces and colors before I even got with George to do the contract. They are the opposite of the ''hard sell''. They use top quality. They even talked me out of the high priced toilet I'd wanted because they felt the quality wasn't up to par (they'd had call backs for repairs on ones they'd installed). The job would have taken under 2 weeks, but I was going on a month long business trip and just left them a key and returned to find everything completed, cleaned up and looking and working perfectly. The workers called me a few times to ask me details that hadn't been covered in the contract (placement of things) instead of just doing what they wanted to do, which was really nice. I hope to someday have my kitchen renovated when I have the money. They're not cheap or cut-rate, but top quality is worth it
- Mr. Resurface LLCWhat a great experience! My current shower/tub is tan and i wanted it to be white. I was originally going to replace the fiberglass shower/tub unit to achieve this but based on the high cost to do this and the invasiveness of cutting out the old unit, installing a new one, plumbing, etc i decided to just refresh my existing unit (which was in good shape; i was only going to replace it to change the color) . I texted Ernest the photos and he got back to me with a quote - about 1/3 less than replacing the unit! I setup a date to do it; all very easy with Ernest. He arrived on time, put down clothes and taped up the bathroom. He was very courteous and very professional; i asked him a lot of questions and my impression is very positive; he knows his craft very well and takes pride in his work. The job took a few hours and when done he meticulously cleaned up and gathered all his equipment. The shower/tub looks fantastic and I am really glad i chose to resurface it versus taking it out and putting a new one in, especially when all i wanted to do was freshen it up and change the color. I would definitely hire Ernest again
- Mr. Resurface LLCI feel very lucky to have discovered Ernest. What a great service! His quote was accurate; he was very professional in sending the preparation details ahead of time; he arrived on time despite a long drive; he was able to repair the cracks in the tub so you wouldn't even know they were ever there; the job came out great. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. (P.S. It is helpful to schedule the job when outside doors and windows can be opened.
Bathtub Refinishers in West Simsbury
- Business Description:Text me pictures of your job to 203-578-5260 and let me know where in the Connecticut the job is located to get a price for your project. I personally do every job myself, I don't send out a less experienced technician or try to bait you with an incredibly low price just to get your job or take any shortcuts to reduce the price. I'd rather do the job right the first time as my reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. I take pride in my work and and value my customers and give them the be..Recent Review:Before hiring Ernest, I requested an appointment to see how the finished product would look. I met Ernest at his showroom in Wolcott and I was pleased with how the finish product would look. Ernest answered all my questions. Prior to the job, he sent a list of what to do in order to prep the items for resurfacing. He estimated that the job would take two days to complete. He was able to complete the job in one day. In addition, he was on time, properly covered all appropriate areas before refinishing, and cleaned up when the job was done. I noticed a defect in the finishing a few days later. I called him and he came to repair the defect in a timely manner at no charge as per his warranty. I am very happy with the result, however, it took a day or two for the fumes to go awayTracey C.
- Business Description:We understand that construction is more than simply following drawings and making sure a structure is up to code. It’s about making your vision come to life. This means that details are as important as the end result – the way joints are placed together, the careful installation of materials to showcase their beauty, the final brush stroke that finishes a project. From concept to completion, we take the time to make sure each milestone is met with the highest level of craftsmanship and profes..Recent Review:Henry's Construction did an excellent job on my deck. They were professional, punctual and responsible I am extremely satisfied with my new deck. I will recommend the company in the future.Sandra W.
- Business Description:Vista is a family owned and operated home improvement company operating in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Southern VT, and Southern NH. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Give us a call when you demand the best. We are the Exterior Home experts. Award wining. Additional Email - Brianr@vistahomeimprovement.comRecent Review:We recently had a complete roof replacement. Before proceeding, we did comprehensive research of area companies and Vista came out on top, with good reason! All appointments were not only on time but were extremely punctual. We met first with Product Specialist Holly, who was enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. While at our home assessing the proposed job, Project manager Rick explained the entire process in layman's terms. The day of the job, Project Supervisor Marc arrived early and went over the entire job with the crew. All company representatives left us with a business card with their cell #'s to call if we required anything. The installation crew was amazing. They arrived early and began immediately. They were no nonsense, very focused and, worked like a well oiled machine. All Vista team members were polite and respectful of my special request to be cognizant around some of my more cherished trees & shrubs. Vista was fastidious in their care for my home and lawn, not one speck of debris was left behind. Vista, the installation crew, company representatives, everyone, exceeded our expectations. Vista stands behind their work and products. If you wish to relax after a major home improvement project knowing the job was done correctly, you will want to consider Vista. Dan & Kim BelchertowKIM A.
- Business Description:BA Builders, LLC does new construction and remodeling for residential and commercial properties. Whether doing the work himself or using subcontractors, owner, Basim Abadir, oversees every step of the project. From start to finish BA Builders prides itself with strong attention to detail, giving clients the best quality and value possibleRecent Review:We have hired Basim three times over the past four years to perform the jobs listed below. He is always timely and reasonable with his quotes, extremely well organized, versatile, responsive, and does excellent work. All of the work listed here was completed on time and on budget. We intend to hire him again for other projects and highly recommend him. 1) bathroom renovations (2018): two bathrooms; demo and install new tile/shower/vanity 2) kitchen (2017): install backsplash, install microwave, extend range vent through roof (was venting into attic), paint walls and ceiling 3) deck (2017): demo old deck and build 16' x 20' ground-level deck with wraparound step 4) water damage repair (2015): ice dams caused interior water leakage; exterior: replaced shingles, sealed around vent pipe and chimney, replaced rotted siding; interior: replaced drywall/ceiling in two bathrooms, painteMary S.
- Business Description:Porcelain Patch & Glaze has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. All work is done by the owner of the company. We do not subcontract work. We are fully insured and licensed (HIC.0562662). We provide free estimates and work is guaranteed. Mention Angie's list and receive a 10% discountRecent Review:They came while I was away for a month and I came home to a bright white tub and a clean bathroom. I recommend them without reservation.James B.
- Business Description:At Carson Richard Kitchen and Bath Design, our goal is to help you design your project and to visualize it before its completion. To make the process easy and stress-free for you, we are a full-service total home renovation company with access to many resources with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of new home construction or remodeling in every area. We have access to all the products to suit your needs along with designers to help you with your color and design ch..Recent Review:The work was done meticulously and With attention to details. They met my expectations with my design, and even went beyond the call of duty. Bravo, and thank you!Sima B.
- Business Description:We specialize in Custom Basement Remodeling with your family's health our top priority. If you live in central CT and are looking to finish your basement or remodel an existing one, contact us today. We strive to differentiate ourselves within our industry through customer service, on-time/on budget projects and attention to detail. We are an innovative remodeling contractor focused on delivering high quality craftsmanship and professionalism. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is the ..Recent Review:Bill did an excellent job with installation of new suspended ceiling. He was very good with communication about start date, times and the installation process.Barbara G.
- Business Description:Basement, kitchen, bathroom remodeling and more...Recent Review:No 2-hr. presentation to sit through. No sales-speak. Just a small contracting company bent on doing quality work for an affordable price! Start your search by calling Karol Kurkowski of KBK Construction and save yourself a lot of time. 9 times out of 10, he'll answer the phone! Who does that these days? Karol and/or Zibi were on site every day usually starting at 8:30am. Being an old house, nothing was square. It was necessary to pour a self-leveling concrete floor, which took a few days to dry. Even so, they completed the whole job, surprises and all, in under 2 weeks. Many people like tile. I'm not one of them. I wanted a MAAX 80" acrylic tub wall kit, from tub to ceiling. Who knew that it would be so difficult to find a contractor to install it? I'm so grateful that Karol agreed to and did a fine job. Besides doing quality work for a reasonable price, they were a pleasure to work with - always polite and conscientious, and cleaning up at the end of each dayTerry R.
- Business Description:Kovacs Construction takes the time to understand what you want to accomplish and has the experience, tools, and know-how to do it right the first time. Windows, doors, decks, kitchens, or baths. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent! The work that was performed at my house by Kovacs was excellent. I needed to buy a new front door for my house and once purchased I needed someone to install it for me. Kovacs was recommended to me by someone who works at The House of Doors in Cheshire. I called and the next day they came out to give me a quote. I was pleased with the professionalism and the very kind demeanor of the owner and he also helped me walk through the decisions I had make on choosing the color of the door and the stain for the inside. I tend to consider alot and ask many questions and he was totally accommodating. Once the door was put in I was amazed at how great it looked. I got compliments from many neighbors! (In addition the door was picked it up for me, then painted and stained and then transported it to my house for installation). The fine work done on the front door led me to hire them for a second project of replacing many other old doors throughout the house which likewise came out very well. I highly recommend Kovacs for any home improvement projects one might have. You will be very pleased on all levelsCheryl S.
- Business Description:CGS REFINISHING LLC TUB AND TILE REGLAZING OFFERS QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES IN ALL CT...DONT HESITATE AND CALL US.....SMALL BUSINESS! GREAT PRICES! CHECK US OUT CGSREFINISHINGTUB.COMRecent Review:Carlos was on time as promised. Estimated 4-5 hours for the work. Completed in little more than 4 hours. The tub looks great and is usable 24 hours after completion. Punctual polite and excellent work. Recommend highlyJim T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- West Granby
- East Granby
- New Hartford
- North Granby
- East Hartland
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
bathtub refinishers in West Simsbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Great Alternative appliance refinishing503 Powder Hill Rd
- Advanced Coatings & Restorations16 Meadow Dr
- All Surface Restoration550 New Haven Ave
- American Construction & Maintenance LLC.45 Putter Ln
- American Tub Resurfacing LLC25 Brookridge Dr
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arthur Dionne Remodeling Contractor, LLC838 Hillstown Rd
- A Great Alternative appliance refinishing
- CAMERON HOME IMPROVEMENT & CARPENTRY215 COUNTRY CLUB RD
- CareFree Home Pros136 Simsbury Rd. Bldg 16
- Carson Richard Kitchen And Bath Designs1275 Cromwell Ave Suite B13
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- CGS REFINISHING LLCPO Box 1992
New Britain, Connecticut
- Charles Abatement, LLC91 Shelton Avenue
New Haven, Connecticut
- Creative Communities Builders61 S Main St. Ste 300
West Hartford, Connecticut
- Cronus Construction321 Ellis St Ste 1
New Britain, Connecticut
- CAMERON HOME IMPROVEMENT & CARPENTRY
- FixtUre plumbing & heating507 prospect street
- FixtUre plumbing & heating
- Independent Home - Connecticut53 Miller Road
- Independent Home - Connecticut
- Quality Built Basements142 Pheasant Run
- Quality Built Basements
- Rarick's Handyman Service160 Riverside Dr
- Rarick's Handyman Service
- The BullBagPO Box 978
North Branford, Connecticut
- The Multi-Service Office, LLC205 N. Elm Street
- Tile America - Manchester1165 Tolland Turnpike
- Tile America - New Haven105 Hamilton Street
New Haven, Connecticut
- Tile America - Torrington261 Oak Ave
- Total Mechanical Systems LLC140 New Britain Ave
- Trademark EnterprisePo box 153
- The BullBag
- United Wallcovering Specialties441 Tollgate Rd
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
- United Wallcovering Specialties
- Vista Home Improvement2003 Riverdale Street
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Vista Home Improvement
- Yankee Home Improvement Inc82 Industrial Dr
- Yankee Home Improvement Inc