Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2007

• 2015 Super Service Award Winner - 4th Consecutive Year! • Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center, Inc. was Founded in 1983 by Company President George R. Jay • Heritage Kitchen & Bath Center operates from their Beautiful 3,500 sq ft showroom located at 254 Broad Street in Manchester with 14 Experienced Employees • Heritage offers a Sales/Design Department, Complete Installation, Full Flooring Department as well as an Interior Decorator to help you coordinate the perfect new kitchen or bathroom! • References Available Upon Request • Call (860) 649-5400 To Schedule a FREE Estimate or Design Consultation Today!...

S&N Painting

Steve and Nicole are S&N Painting. With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and dedication to make your house feel like your perfect dream home. Our promise is to treat every project as if it's our own home. We are a local family - owned business. We pride ourselves on our 100% guarantee of neatness, professionalism and satisfaction. In addition to interior and exterior painting, we also offer popcorn ceiling removal pressure washing, plastering, trim work and much more! Call today for a free quote on your project and let S & N impress you with our quality guarantee!

Offers by S&N Painting on Angi
P&A painting services llc

i am the owner of p.a painting services llc, my company is 4 years old and i have 9 years of experience, i have good price and my specialty and exterior and interior painting, power wash, wall, ceiling repair.

Offers by P&A painting services llc  on Angi
Madison Grace LLC.

Madison Grace LLC. is an operator owned home improvement service provider with 20 years experience in Interior and Exterior Finish Painting. Other Services include: -Pressure Washing -Flooring -Sheetrock -Cabinet/Furniture Refinish -Interior Trim Packages -Deck Treatment -Junk Removal **Free Estimates**

09/20/2019

It did not go. After 3 weeks of waiting, the store never completed the job proposal and never contacted me on its status, a very upsetting experience.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear of your upsetting experience with Heritage. We try our hardest to satisfy our customers and respond in a timely manner. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, so we can ensure this doesn't happen again. Heritage

06/12/2017

Fantastic, the guys were very clean, knowledgeable and articulate. I can really tell they take pride in their work. Any small problems that arose (which always do) they quickly and easily adjusted to make my project move forward at a fast pace. They constantly kept me in the loop as to what was going on, and recommended minor changes to accommodate the finished look that I was after. The owner Geo...

Description of Work
kitchen replacement and deck remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,skylights,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

06/01/2017

They were able to come quickly to my home to assess and measure the job and get a quote for me within a few days of picking out materials. Everyone I spoke to was polite, helpful, and professional. Unfortunately, because of how their business operates, they're generally unwilling to itemize pricing between labor and materials. This made it challenging for me to pick my materials -- I found myself ...

Description of Work
I was looking to remodel my bathroom (replace the tub/shower, sink, vanity, toilet, and light fixtures, as well as tile the floor). About a 55 square foot bathroom.

Category home remodeling

03/12/2016

Design sessions went very well. Chuck was very helpful and knowledgeable about what would be the possible issues. Such as needing a new service and removal of galvanized pipe drains. The design was better than what I first expected I would be able to do. Including being able to add an island. When the work started the workers were always on time. and left everything pretty clean. Work took a few d...

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen remodel, New plumbing, New electric, Service and panel upgrade including transfer switch. New gas line installation

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

07/27/2015

They're granite counter tops were extremely overpriced.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate on counter tops.

Category countertops,home remodeling

We appreciate you considering us for your project. Unfortunately your project was not as cut & dry as replacing the countertops and we priced the project appropriately for the scale of work required. We wish you the best with completing your project.

05/09/2015

They leave your home in a clean condition and have excellent design work.

Description of Work
They did a complete bathroom remodel. In addition, they created an exercise room on the third floor of our home. They also installed a few closets.

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

03/11/2015

They have the best product line. They have a showroom down there. If you are looking for a toilet and you go to Home Depot and you're looking for toilet and you go to them; you will be amazed. They have products you don't normally see. They have heated toilet seat; they have completely different products. Their prices are higher than Home Depot but they don't have plastic inserts. However, they have some of the shortest hour you've ever seen. They are closed like five o' clock, on Saturdays they are open until one. They don't do late hours.

Description of Work
We bought a sink and a faucet from them. We also took their recommendation for the counter top guy. We have also bought another sink and vanity from them.

04/24/2014

They were very helpful in designing to our needs. They removed all the bathroom fixtures, existing wall paper and replaced with new tub, and all fixtures,new flooring, and wallpaper. The workers were always on time, cleaned up before they left for the day. And offered suggestions for improvements as the work progressed. We are very happy with their workmanship.

Description of Work
Remodeled bath, with new fixtures, flooring, vanity, and wallpaper

08/15/2013

The salesman was 45 minutes late for the appointment. When I asked him why he was late, he brushed it off and acted like he wasn't late. I asked for a qoute on some spcific items to be done including a total remodel of my kitchen, refinishing my wood floors and replacing a picture window. The qoute I received was twice as high as the other quotes I received and it did not include the floors or the picture window. I did not feel that I would be happy with this contractor since they did not follow directions in the quoting process.

Description of Work
I went with a different provider.

Category room remodeling

06/20/2013

For the most part it was a good experience, however the contractor was more interested in finishing the job, getting final payment instead of making sure everything was to our satisfaction. We should have shopped around more, since I found out the price was most likely higher than it could have been.

Description of Work
Replace existing bathroom vanities, countertops and faucets in two bathrooms

Category home remodeling contractor

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling • Cabinets • Fixtures & Accessories • Countertops • Splash Guards • Sinks • Flooring • Carpentry • Tile • Windows • Skylights

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check