The BullBag

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 978

North Branford, CT 06471

The only reusable dumpster for home and job site cleanup. After purchasing the BullBag from a local retailer, you would bring it home or to your job-site, set it up, fill it and call us! Our goal is come out within 2-3 business days to empty it at your location. You then get your bag immediately back! These bags are guaranteed for life. You Fill It! We Dump It! You Keep It!...

05/20/2013

Patrick W.

IT was great! I have never had a problem working with this company. The people (from the customer service reps to the billing to the drivers) have all been honest and realistic with expectations, answered all of my questions and never charged me more than what is advertised on their website. Patricia and Victoria have gone out of their way to return my many phone calls on the weekends too. You just don't get customer service these days anymore like the bullbag provides.They came when they said they would, did what they said they would do and did it professionally and pleasantlly. It is a pleasure working with such an honest and reputable company. Especially since the dumpster industry has not been know for this! These guys are definitely setting the bar high for all their competition.

Description of Work
Picked up and emptied my bullbag on time and at the price promised.

01/16/2013

Michael T.

Great product and service. I anticipate being able to save $800-1000 per month by using the bullbag instead of a metal dumpster that charges me by the weight.

Description of Work
I used to use several dumpsters a month on remodeling jobs, but their cost ended up being 1.5-2x higher than what I just paid for the bullbag to be emptied. They even took some additional material that I had and only charged me a little extra.

01/15/2013

Michael T.

01/14/2013

Kim Q.

It was so much easier than getting a dumpster. I paid less money than if I had gotten a dumpster because a dumpster charges by weight and since it snowed and rained, everything in the bag was wet - I would have paid a fortune!!! With the bullbag, I paid one set price and the cool part: I got the bag back to refill again and again. This company also recycles most of what is collected so less ends up in a landfill. No better business bureau complaints. One set price to empty. I get to reuse the bag over and over.

Description of Work
I had to clean out my basement and attic to make room for a family member's stuff. After checking them out on the better business bureau website, I saw they didn't have one complaint, while another company that is sold in a big store had hundreds of complaints. I made the obvious decision and I purchased a bullbag at Country Paint in North Branford. They told me how to set it up. I did this, called the company and they came out and emptied it. I even got the bag back to use again!

12/19/2012

Marilym Z.

It went well! I expected it to take a long time to get it picked up, but I called for the bag to be emptied on Friday and they were here Saturday! I am already filling it up again. (We have a MESS from the storm and need to finish the kitchen before this weekend's company coming in from out of town.) I have already called them to request my bag be emptied on Friday, and they have me on the schedule! I can't believe the customer service is so great! This is not a regular dumpster company. I have a dumpster delivered last summer and they gouged my driveway. What a nightmare it was to get them to pay for the driveway to be fixed. NEVER AGAIN! It's BullBag only for our future needs.

Description of Work
We got hammered by Hurricane Sandy a month or so ago, and had fences broken, roof shingles ripped off, a waterlogged basement, and all of this while we were renovating our kitchen!

12/17/2012

Barry L.

The gals I worked with were really nice. They told me everything to expect and everything went exactly like they said it would. I paid exactly what they quoted me. I had no surprises - accept that it was exactly as promised! I never did expect to be as easy and smooth as it was.

Description of Work
I had alot of damage from Huricane Sandy and they took all of the remodeled and damaged carpeting, cabinets, flooring, and items away.

12/12/2012

Michael S.

We priced out dumpsters and initially, the dumpsters looked like the way to go but upon reading the fine print, we realized they would have cost more than a bullbag. Each dumpster was about $150-$200 BUT each ONLY included up to 1 ton of material, and the companies would charge me an additional $85/ton over it. The bullbag price was NOT based on weight but rather just filling the bag to the top of the bag. The bullbag not only saved me money, but the people were nice to deal with, but everything they said, they actually did. We have a house on the Cape and we will use them there too in March. We were told up front that there would be an additional $75 fee because of the location, but it is STILL cheaper and easier than a metal dumpster.

Description of Work
We lost alot of trees, and needed to do ALOT of repairs to our home from a recent storm. We hired the bullbag to remove all of the old trees and brush, as well as the remodeling material from the house, deck and fencing that was replaced or repaired.

11/14/2012

Tony D.

Great! This company is professional, easy to work with, and offers a great value for the service. I did the leg work and compared them and their pricing with that of several dumpster companies and will continue to use the BullBag. Their pricing always blows the dumpsters away - BullBag doesn't charge by how much it weighs like a dumpster does AND I get to keep my BullBag. I don't have to wait for a dumpster to be delivered either.

Description of Work
This is the third time I have used this company. This time, I had to clean up my yard from the hurricane we had and this bag was great as it was easy to drag around the yard to put branches and such in it. The other two times I used them, I had filled it with roofing shingles and sheet rock, kitchen cabinets and kitchen and bathroom remodeling 'stuff'.

10/31/2012

Mark A.

It went WELL! These guys are huge helps! They arrive faster than promised, they charge what they promise. There are no surprise charges like with a dumpster! I am now using a BullBag in CT and one in RI. I, alone, can keep this company busy!!!! They are awesome to work with! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! One of their managers, Vicki, was so nice, pleasant and patient with me. I was frazzled with all of the damage my property received from the hurricane. She was great!

Description of Work
Call them when you know you are going to need your pickup rather than waiting until when you want your pickup - I thought they could come out the same day I placed my order...but they pickup within 48 business hours. They were able to squeeze me in which was a huge help as I have a huge mess to continue to clean up from the hurricane that damaged much of my property on the shoreline in CT and my home in Providence.

10/29/2012

Robert U.

I have now had 4 pickups from this company. Each time it has been with different items: I have had my kitchen remodeled, a deck torn down and rebuilt, a new roof put on, old fencing disc arded, and a yard cleanup. The only difference in pricing was for the roofing and even though ti was more money it was STILL CHEAPER than a dumpster!!! I don't know how these guys do it, but they pickup on time, without issue andfor the cost quoted. I have turned each of my contractors onto them - now they are using them. SO MUCH cheaper and better service than any dumpster company I have used!

Description of Work
They picked up and emptied my bullbag now, 4 times, and each time the service has been excellent.

Klaus Larsen LLC

When you choose Klaus Larsen LLC, you select a company of professionals who take great pride in our craftsmanship, and treat you, your time, and your property with the utmost respect. We make sure that before we leave your home, you are completely satisfied with our work and our cleanup, and we consider you a customer for as long as our warranty lasts. And that’s a lifetime! Klaus Larsen LLC serves Connecticut and Rhode Island with roofing services such as roof replacement, roof repair, gutters, attic insulation, and more. Put a Klaus on Your House! Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate today! About Klaus Larsen: Klaus Larsen bought his first apartment building in Denmark at the age of 21, renovating every single one of the 13 apartments in it in less than three years. At the age of 32, he immigrated to the US with his tools and $300 in his pocket to live the American Dream. Little did he know those metric tools would do him little good in a country that only used inches and feet. By 1998 he was able to start his own home improvement business, becoming a roofing-only company in 2010. Klaus is well known for his historic work, using his ingenious creativity to update antique homes so their roofs perform properly while maintaining their architectural integrity. His attention to detail and Old World craftsmanship have earned him a reputation for helping to maintain New England’s rich history while integrating state-of-the-art roofing technology into it’s homes.

Shoreline Landscapes LLC

Shoreline Landscapes is a locally owned, licensed, insured and certified landscape and hardscape business that has been servicing the shoreline since 1960. We are staffed by experienced professionals and provide quality results, outstanding service and fair prices to all of our customers. We offer landscape, hardscape and maintenance services. Whether you are looking for a new lawn installation or an outdoor living space, we invite you to experience the wonderful benefits of working with us!

Zaman Roofing LLC

ZAMAN ROOFING LLC WE FOCUS ON ROOFS AND CARPENTRY SERVICES AND THAT’S WHAT WE DO THE BEST, FROM THE ROOF CONSTRUCTION TO SHINGLES INSTALLATION. WE COMPLETE THE WORK ACCORDING TO BUILDING CODES, STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS. WE NEVER SUBCONTRACT OUR CONTRACTS. WE PULL PERMITS FOR EVERY PROJECT WE DO. “PROFESSIONALISM AND EXPERIENCE IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF WORK”

Offers by Zaman Roofing LLC on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Whether you are remodeling, building, cleaning out your garage, basement or other area in your house or cleaning up your property the BullBag is the reusable dumpster bag that can help you do it. You pay one price regardless of weight, and we empty it for you. No fuel surcharges, no overweight fees, no rental fees. No surprise charges.

Unfortunately, due to environmental regulations, we must charge a small fee for the removal of tires, roofing shingles, asphalt, mattresses and box springs. We are unable to remove anything explosive, environmentally hazardous or biohazardous.