Mylo Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2006

Plumbing & heating repairs (not forced air [furnaces] or A/C, bathroom & kitchen fixtures and hook up, pipe thawing, water heater & boiler replacements & radiant heating....

Roka home services

We are a company dedicated to the construction and remodeling of internal and external spaces. We specialize in siding, painting, drywall, tile works and others. In external works we have experience in the development of walls, walkways, patios, steps and design of gardens based on stones. Also porches and decks design, construction and remodeling

Nutmeg Mechanical Services Inc

Nutmeg Mechanical Services, Inc. has been servicing and installing heating and air conditioning in Connecticut since 1982. We combine extensive technical training with years of on-the-job experience to give you the finest and best designed installations. We service all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week. Our installations have been as diverse as private homes, shopping centers, banks, churches, industrial plants, commercial establishments and offices. Although our company offers the finest and most advanced equipment the industry has to offer, it's the people who really make the difference. Our people share a commitment to customer satisfaction, quality and craftsmanship. That's why our installations always work and look the way our customers want them to. Then we back it up with one of the best service organizations in the industry.

Armati Construction

Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!

Offers by Armati Construction on Angi

10/03/2017

We use them all the time. I'd give them an "A" across the board. We've been using them for years and years. They put in water heaters for us and everything. I call them and they come when they can, I wasn't in any hurry. I didn't need it right away. Like I said we've been using them for 30 years, we started with the Father and now deal with the son.

Description of Work
Installed new toilet and faucet in bathroom.

Category home remodeling

07/28/2016

I continue to be impressed with Mylo's talented team! My husband woke up 7/25 at 5am, turned on the shower and water went everywhere. Our whole shower bar system has broken. I put a call into Mylo at 6:30, had a callback by 8 and Jason at my house by 12:30. They had a jam packed day but still fit me in. Jason installed a temporary shower head until he could find a replacement, which he did and ins...

Description of Work
Installed new shower bar set in main bathroom.

04/21/2016

Jason was great, he was able to fix a broken offset flange where the alternative was cutting out the ceiling below. He saved me a few hundred dollars. Mylo plumbing was also very responsive, able to come out the next day. I contacted 3 other plumbing companies and mylo was the only one to pick up the phone and return my call.

Description of Work
Repaired a toilet flange and installed a new toilet.

04/08/2016

Perfectly. Jason was terrific and appreciated his professionalism and accuracy.

Description of Work
Installed new pipes in the bathroom as pipes were old and had a major clog!

Category plumbing,home remodeling

02/19/2016

Excellent. Mike Milo is the ultimate professional.

Description of Work
Converted Oil Furnace to Gas Furnace and ran all piping.

07/16/2015

They were good. They were polite and punctual.

Description of Work
I used Mylo Plumbing.

06/18/2015

Jason first asked if it was under control so we could avoid emergency bill, then came first thing next day. Had to trace origin of leak up through the two master floors. 2 small sheet rock cuts. Found leak, fixed it, keeping us informed all along. Great job. Fast, courteous. Recommended sheet rock repairer.

Description of Work
Called because of a leaky pipe in basement.

04/02/2015

Could have not gone better!! My father met the plumber at my place, and the work was impeccable and very reasonably priced. He ended up having to replace both my faucet and sprayer, and both were done in a timely manner at a great price. He was also extremely knowledgeable on all of the repairs. Now that I am purchasing a home in the next few months, I definitely plan on using Mylo Plumbing in the future. My dad was so impressed, he will be using them as well! Thank you so much for making this moving experience a little less stressful!

Description of Work
My condo was recently sold and per the inspection, I needed the toilet fill mechanism and kitchen sink sprayer replaced. I also needed them to check for possible leaks in my dishwasher.

02/12/2015

They were great and did a really great job.

Description of Work
They installed the hot water heater for us plus other ect. plumbing.

Category plumber","water heater installer

02/24/2014

Great experience. Technician was on time and very thorough. Very patient with a tricky install. Pricing was upfront and more than fair.

Description of Work
Installation of new bath faucet

Category plumber

Plumbing & heating repairs, bathroom & kitchen fixtures and hook up, pipe thawing, water heater & boiler replacements & radiant heating.

HVAC or forced hot air heating systems.

Visa, MasterCard, Check